Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Bored in the common room || Open

Niko Krukov
    Niko Krukov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Bored in the common room || Open Empty Bored in the common room || Open

Post by Niko Krukov Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:40 am

Niko walked into the common room and looked around. He was rather interested in this school and its students and professors. Looking around he sat down and relaxed. Being new Niko was rather bored and had nothing to do. He knew he should sign up for classes, but he didn't want to at the moment.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Bored in the common room || Open Empty Re: Bored in the common room || Open

Post by danie Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:05 am

Anya had just finished for the day and although she still had homework to do, she took her friend Lora's advice in just taking the afternoon off. Her work wasn't due until days from now but it left Anya feeling in a hurry.

I have to stop being so on-top of things, she scolded herself. She was looking through her bag when she finally found some of that muggle gum she had bought in days prior and popped one in her mouth.

She was about to go up to her room when she noticed a boy sitting alone. He must be new, she thought to herself. She wasn't much of a person to start a conversation but she knew how it felt to be alone when one was new. She built up confidence to walk towards him with a polite smile.

"Hello," she greeted. "I'm Anya. You must be new, huh? Welcome to Durmstrang! An of course, more importantly, Hrabrost!"
    Niko Krukov
    Niko Krukov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Niko Krukov Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:56 am

Niko looked up and noticed a girl talking to him, "Oh Hello. I'm Niko. Thanks for the welcome." Niko smiled at the effort she took to welcome him. He was rather lonely here and wouldn't mind making a friend.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:23 am

"No problem," she said with a nod.

She stood there, her mine fidgeting on what she could say. She was never good at making friends or how to talk to people when she just met them.

"So do you like quidditch?" she asked curiously. She wasn't a major fan but she knew that most people liked it. But of course, being the oddball that she was, she would rather go off into a room and read a book.
    Niko Krukov
    Niko Krukov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Niko Krukov Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:41 pm

Niko tilted his head curiously at the girl. He wondered what she was doing and then he heard her question.

"Well, I guess I like it, I'd rather be somewhere else where it isn't loud and noisy." Niko shrugged. He like Quidditch but he didn't like all the noise the fans made.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:16 pm

"I couldn't agree with you more," Anya said. She smiled at him kindly.

"So what year are you in?" She asked curiously as she took a seat. "Because I don't think I've ever seen you in my classes and what not."
    Niko Krukov
    Niko Krukov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Niko Krukov Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:38 pm

"I'm a fourth year. Oh I'm sorry please have a seat. I should know bettter than to not offer a lady a seat." Niko said and he moved so she could sit.

"Yes I'm in the higher classes but that's fine" He said and relaxed a little.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:12 am