Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Common People

Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Common People Empty Common People

Post by Rozzers Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:22 am

Alexa was walking around muggle London, meeting some of her old friends from Hogwarts. There was a really good coffee shop called Starbucks that her friends and her self loved to visit to catch up. It was a cold day and she wore her green Slytherin scarfe, which was made to look like a plain green scarfe to muggles.

She wore her Biker jacket and pants holding her helmet at her old Harley was parked around the corner. Alexa was walking when she bumped into someone. She looked down and notcied the woman. "I Apologise, I was in a world of my own there." Alexa said with a warm smile and offered a helping hand.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Common People Empty Re: Common People

Post by Tara Middleton Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:34 am

Tara was worn, quite hard for the young lady to be but after four children giving her and the staff a rough time she needed a little relief.
    walking with a blind determination and a blinding speed she had hoped to get to the cafe and back to the clinic before her lunch break was over.
    Frustrated enough she rounded a corner to see a regal looking woman and couldn't stop.

looking up at the lady she saw her offering a hand and a apology, reaching out Tara accepted the hand.

"It's quite alright, i need to watch where I'm going anyways,
    I'm Tara by the way.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:04 am

Alexa smiled in apology and helped the woman back on her feet. "I'm Alexa, nice to meet you Tara, even though we have just walked into each other. You alright though?" Alexa asked in concern. The woman looked like she was in a bit of a rush. Alexa watched her and smiled softly. She looked around and noticed no one coming this way or the other that Tara had come from.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:24 pm

Tara gazed at Alexa, here was someone other than her love who she was talking to without stuttering meekly.
    She decided to stay put for the moment and noticed Alexa was looking around as if checking for something.

"What are you looking for Miss Alexa?" She asked wondering just what the lady was looking either at or for.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Alexa raised her eyebrow at the woman. If she just knew that her mother was a crazy mass murderer who was now on the loose, then she would understand why she was looking out. "just looking around. I haven't been here for a while, I'm a Professor at a boarding school, so when it's term time I hardly get out, I have a couple days of freeness. So I came here at mett some old school friends." Alexa said with a warm smile, being careful with her words.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:21 pm

School, that was what rang alarm bells in Tara's head, her occupation made it so she saw both worlds, and so with a chuckle she asked. "which academy did you go to Miss Alexa?"
    Hopefully the lady would take the hint at what she was getting at as Tara hated to be blunt and to the point.
    "Miss Alexa, if I were you, I would play my cards closer to the chest".
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:06 pm

Alexa eyebrows raised, could this woman know? "I did my education here in England of course. Oh and trust me .... I always hold my cards to my chest tightly." Alexa said with a chuckle. " Why don't we go for a coffee, seems we would like to know more about each other, correct?" Alexa asked with a warm smile.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:38 am

Tara nodded at Alexa's proposal at coffee, she still had a little time remaining
    before she had to continue her shift,and she did have a lot of explaining to do.
    "Sounds good Miss Alexa, I do want to know you a little better anyways" said Tara as she gave a light chuckle again.
    "Lead the way".
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:03 pm

"There should be a decent coffee shop around the corner, where my Harley is parked." Alexa said with a nod as he started walking, slowing down on her long legs. They went passed electronic stores and a supermarket when Alexa pointed across the road to the sort of Posh Café Stop. Alexa crossed the road woth Tara and pointed to her bike.

"My Bike, its a Harley Davidson Sportster SuperLow XL883L 2012, Took me a while to track on of these down." Alexa said with a smile as she carried on to the Café and sitting down on the Sofa right next to the window. She took a menu and spoke up.

"So, I presume that the way your talked to me out there is that you Work within both Worlds, Correct?" Alexa said quietly. Hardly anyone was in the cafe, accept the staff at the counter at the back of the place.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Tara struggled to keep pace with the mature woman passing many shops that she had come to like on her way to work, they had stopped beside Alexa's Harley, Tara had never understood motorbikes, they seemed so loud just to get from point a to point b.

After entering the cafe Tara took the couch opposite of Alexa and after hearing the question prepared an answer to the lady now waiting.

"Miss Alexa you are correct, I am one who wants to see peace and thus make my job to better suit both worlds as I wish all to be treated equal"

"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:19 pm

Alexa raised her eyebrow and nodded her head. "So, what is your occupation then. Your auro says your in the healing occupation, Doctor, Dentist?" Alexa said with a small smile. "Have you heard of The Furmage? My father is head healer." Alexa said quietly, watching the waiter come over.

"A Latte please, what would you like Tara?" Alexa asked, smileing warmly. She put down the menu on the coffee table in front of her. "Yes, you can say that I am with you, I would like everyone to be Equal, but there is still people out there who don't want that." Alexa said as the waiter went off.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:15 pm

Tara had only settled down before being asked the first question about herself, unfortunately this time Tara actually had to be direct with her wording.

"To answer your first two questions Miss Alexa, yes I do work with both worlds, I am not a dentist but a dental hygienist but i have set up my own clinic to help both worlds.

Tara looked at the menu and ordered a caramel macchiato for herself.

"Miss Alexa Thorpe, daughter of Jane Thorpe, correct?
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Alexa raised a eyebrow at the woman. She was impressed, indeed. "Well, mu little brother, before his death wanted to be a dentist, at three years old." Alexa saldy laughed. Remembering the though of him and his toy dental tools. Alexa's smile dropped suddenly. Her hand twitched and she looked at Tara, bringing up her occlumency walls tight to show no emotion.

"Unfortunatly, yes." Alexa said quietly, hoping no one else heard that. The waiter came over and give them their drinks, which Alexa gladly took a mouth full of, letting the latté go warmly down her throat. "She is currently on the run with Aspen Salvator, she escaped the furmage last week. She is no mother of mine, Tara. I'm nothing like her, maybe in some looks, but nothing else." Alexa said with a nod.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Tara looked deeply at the stone faced lady, this wasn't good as she had obviously just made the conversation chilly, in a attempt to try and breathe life into the conversation Tara gave a sudden smile.

"Miss Alexa, I Don't care who is related to you, didn't I already tell you that I treat all equal?"

Tara accepted her own latte enjoying the smooth sweetness, her only sweet indulgence that she would ever enjoy besides ice wine.

"If you would like Miss Alexa, after closing I would like to meet you at a less time constrained place as I unfortunately have 10 minutes left to talk with you, perhaps we can arrange another time?"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:08 pm

"Well, thank you for not judging me, Tara." Alexa said as she smiled softly at the woman and took a sip of her latté. She looked around and placed her cup of the coffe table, also placing a piece of her hair behind her ear. She looked up at the woman as she started to talk.

"Ok, I will be around for a while anyway. I'll give you my mobile number Tara." Alexa said as she got a pen out, ripping a piece of paper from a newspaper which was on the table. She handed it to Tara with a smile. "Call me whenever then."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:43 am