Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Exploring the Night (Open)

Alice Snow
    Alice Snow
    Muggle
    Muggle

Exploring the Night (Open) Empty Exploring the Night (Open)

Post by Alice Snow Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:51 pm

Phoenix sat the stairs next to the catacombs. She didn't know if she was supposed to stay there all night or not but the cold air was making her feel very very cold. She was scared. It was getting later by the second and the darkness was swallowing her up. She wasn't supposed to be out here at all, not alone. What would happen if it were her that got abducted next? She could only pray that it didn't pick that night to find her.
    Phoenix sighed and looked up at the cloudy sky, the small bit of light from the sliver of the moon gave her enough light to see that there were clouds at all. Otherwise it was very dark. She felt bad for staying out late at night. She'd started skipping her classes, which she knew meant that she would fail most of her exams. But what could she do? She was worried about her friend. She couldn't find her.
    She glanced at the catacombs entrance and pursed her lips, swallowing back her fear as she stood and entered it, her muscles stiff as she drew her wand and cast Lumos. She could see, and what she saw disgusted her.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Exploring the Night (Open) Empty Re: Exploring the Night (Open)

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:24 am

Kass walked into the catacombs. It was a place that she could be by herself and just think. She hadn't really had the time since she transfered. From packing to un packing, it was a nightmare trying to settle back. She had to leave the one true friend that she had, and was with a new school. How she hated her parents at the moment.

She knew that she shouldn't be out this late, since it was dark. And the bloody crow was still on the lose.
    Alice Snow
    Alice Snow
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Alice Snow Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:02 pm

Phoenix ducked behind a wall, having trouble keeping her dinner from coming back up. It smelled like rotting corpses in there, disgusting and horrid enough to make her want to die as well. She didn't know why she'd entered the catacombs. But now that she was in, it was going to be hard to get back out with the other girl out there. She could have sworn that she was going to get caught by her and be turned in.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Kass had no idea why she was done here. Dead people always creeped her out. But she knew that nobody would come down looking for her in here. She knew that if someone would catch her out, she would be in deep trouble. And then she would have to explain to her parents which was something that she didnt' want to do.
    Alice Snow
    Alice Snow
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Alice Snow Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:21 pm

Phoenix swallowed back her fear of the person in front of her and raised her wand, flashing out from behind the corner and casting a spell, whispering 'Stupefy' and whirling back around the corner, missing whether the other girl had been hit. How could she know?
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Kass was almost hit, and she knew that she wasn't allow. " Holy shit!" This is where she wanted to run away but she was curious to find out who it was.
    Alice Snow
    Alice Snow
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Alice Snow Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Phoenix took a deep breath and turned back around the corner, casting Lumos and staring at the blonde girl in front of her, calming down and rolling her eyes. She'd overreacted. This was just another student, a teenager.
    "What are you doing down here? Are you a Durmstrang?" She called at the newcomer, her eyes sparkling in the light.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Kass tried to calm herself down. It was all just a misunderstanding. She then blink a little bit, trying to come up with something to say. " I am trying to be by myself." Kass knew that it sounded ok. " No I actually transfered to Beauxbotons."
    Alice Snow
    Alice Snow
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Alice Snow Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Phoenix frowned, her lips pursing and her arms crossing. She didn't think that was true. She really didn't. Especially with the two answers she gave the third year. She waved her wand slightly and said, "Lumos Maxima." The light from her wand flew into the air and illuminated everything now. She raised her eyebrow and stared at the girl critically, "Well which is it, transfer or seclusion?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Kassidy rolled her eyes. " My parents yanked me out, cause I really had no idea. I had to leave the one person who was a good friend." She then sighed, she didnt' care if this person believe her or not.
    Alice Snow
    Alice Snow
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Alice Snow Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:20 pm

"So you were a Durmy, too?" Phoenix asked curiously, her hostility fading away and the regular happy-go-lucky girl returned. She bounced over to the young girl and waited for her answer. You could almost imagine her as a puppy, a bouncing, happy little puppy.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Kass smiled. " Yeah I was once a Durmy." She laughed. " Yeah my only friend there was Tessa Grey.That girl really knew how to listen to people problems." Kass already knew that Tessa was blind and that she had way more problems, and really didn't need to hear about Kass's. But she would listen anyway.
    Alice Snow
    Alice Snow
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Alice Snow Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:42 am

"You know Tess? I met her in the kitchens the other night." Phoenix grinned and she bounced up and down. "She and I were going to sneak out. She's really sweet." The young Uchitel was almost bouncing five feet off the ground with her excitement.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Kassidy laughed. " That is something that I would have never ask her. But maybe she is starting to get more confident in herself." She was smiling. " Yeah she really is a sweet girl, I just hopes that nobody tries and takes advantage of her."
    Alice Snow
    Alice Snow
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Alice Snow Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:34 pm

"I hope not... There are some really cruel people out there. But!! If they do, I'll teach them a lesson." Phoenix promised darkly, eyes burning with anger. She thrust her arms into the air and proclaimed, "They'll wish they had never met Durmstrang's Black Ghost: Phoenix Novokoff!!" She burst out laughing but her expression was tense, showing how serious she really was about it.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Kassidy laughed a little bit. " I am sure Tessi will be just fine. She keeps writting me telling me about all of her new friends. But I still worry about her." She couldn't help but sigh, because she was always there for her and now she wasn't.
    Alice Snow
    Alice Snow
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Alice Snow Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:38 pm

"That's expected of course," Phoenix giggled. She crossed her arms and bit her lip, frowning but smiling at the same time. She glanced at the tunnel around her and bounced excitedly, "So what are you doing down here? If you're a transfer student, why are you here in Russia?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Kassidy grinned. " I was getting homesick. I thought this place would cheer me up for a little bit."
    Alice Snow
    Alice Snow
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Alice Snow Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:57 pm

"The place of the dead is somewhere that would cheer you up?" She laughed, raising her thin eyebrows at her. "That is so completely different from what would normally happen."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:25 am

Kassidy laughed. " Not the whole place of the dead, but being back in Russia."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:40 pm