Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Night of the Hunter (Open)

Fane Dalakis
    Fane Dalakis
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Night of the Hunter (Open) Empty Night of the Hunter (Open)

Post by Fane Dalakis Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Fane waited until it was almost 3am for Craven to finally fall asleep. He knew he would never be able to do this alone if he was awake and his wolf was itching to run. It had been almost a week since he'd been released and that was almost too long for the wolves liking. Back home he'd go out on the hunt almost daily with his pack. There was always something to be learnt, whether that be hunting or fighting in wolf form. Whatever it was Fane and his wolf loved getting the chance to work together and now they couldn't do that. He was to be in hiding, but he couldn't do it.

Silently he slipped out of the window, being careful not to disturb his guardian and landed lightly on his feet on the grass 2 stories below. This was a much easier task for him being a Cojocaru wolf, it made him more athletic than a normal human being.

Not wanting to wait around for Craven to wake up and find him gone, he ran for the deeper cover of the trees. With a deep breath he took in the scent of his surroundings, making sure he was alone before he began to strip off his clothes. Phasing destroyed all your clothing and he was quite fond of those he was wearing. Especially his leather jacket, it had been a gift from his mother on his birthday. Pushing the happy memory aside he allowed his wolf to come forward, letting his claws and fangs grow and his body shift into that of his other form. Until finally a pitch black wolf stood where the human had stood minutes before with the blades of the grass between the pads of his feet.

Now he could run. Really run just like he did back home, without his human limbs to hold him back. A twig snapping to his left had him running off like a bolt, already getting caught in the thrill of the chase. Just as he was about to sink he teeth into the flank of the deer a different scent caught his attention which made him stop mid pounce. They should not be here to see him like this, and we just lost our prey, shh thats not important right now! His human self growled to the wolf. Now he had to figure out how to get back to his clothes without being seen for what he really was.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Night of the Hunter (Open) Empty Re: Night of the Hunter (Open)

Post by Karmzy Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:59 am

Karma had been hunting. Plain and simple. There had barely been a night when the young half vampire hadn't been in before sunrise, and usually, when she hunted, she just suduced the poor slag and had her way with him. Today, however, was a special day. The anniversary of her house burning down was always one to be celebrated with the thrill of the chase.

And a girl, too.

The blond's screams were most entertaining, really. The way she was trying to hold them back behind her hand as she crashed through the underbrush. Karma followed at an easy pace, completely silent, more of a jog than anything else. She paused briefly as the girl scrambled up a tree, letting her think that she was safe as she walked beneath the tree the girl was in.

"Molly?" She called softly. "Molly? Where have you gone, my friend?" Her leather jacket had been left at the bar she had found the blonde at, her black tank top sticking to her body as she moved through the dew lined underbrush. "Mooooollyyy..." She called, biting her bottom lip as she circled the base of the tree, peeking into the bushes as if she didn't know exactly where the girl was.

She paused as the wind changed direction, taking a deep breath through her nose. The scent was almost familiar, reminiscent of Ty, only more... pleasant. Standing fully, her eyes searched the forest around her, her fingers smoothing over the fabric of her black tank top before she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Well, Molly." She said conversationally, leaning against the base of the tree. "I think I'll be good today." She tilted her head upward, meeting the blond's hesitantly hopeful gaze with an amused one of her own. "You have five minutes to get as far away from here as you can..." The girl glanced down at her wrist, as if examining a clock. "Starting now."

It took the blond a full minute to finish scrutinizing her, and another to scramble down the tree. She had more or less disappeared into the distance when four minutes hit, but by then Karma was on a new scent, breathing in through her nose as it got stronger.

"Come out come out where ever you are..."
    Fane Dalakis
    Fane Dalakis
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Fane Dalakis Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Fane stood frozen where he was, trying to decipher where the human stood. No, that was definitely not a human. Not completely at least and that puzzled his wolf. Part of him wanted to stay in his wolf form for protection whilst the other wanted to change back to receive answers. It wasn't normal for something to be a hybrid like this was. He'd heard of vampires of course. They had those in Romania and humans but never a vampire/ human hybrid, he'd have to tell his father about this when he got back but first he needed his clothes.

With a quick look over his shoulder he darted back the way he came to retrieve his clothes. The one time he'd decided to phase and a human hybrid stumbles across his hunting ground. What were the chances? With one last glance around he phased back into human form and slipped on his black jeans to hide his lower half and then his leather jacket to hide his packs mark. No one but his pack got to see those.

With his shirt in hand he left the cover of the tree to stand in the clearing. "I'm not hiding." He frowned pulling on the glove that concealed the mark on his left hand.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:13 pm

Karma raised an eyebrow at the boy, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked him up and down. "And just what are you?" She asked, taking another breath through her nose. His scent was really... something. Almost addicting. She licked her lips, as her eyes rose to his.

"You scared away my meal." She said with a put upon sigh, her eyes flashing to the woods surrounding them. As always, the animals had gone silent in the presence of a predator. It was becoming more and more frequent that this happened. Amusing, really. "I have to find something else now." Leaning her head onto the bark of the tree, she looked over at the boy again, her gaze contemplative. "What do you taste like?"
    Fane Dalakis
    Fane Dalakis
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Fane Dalakis Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:25 pm

"O zeita ce am ajuns eu în?" He frowned as his eyes landed on the creatures before him. To all appearences she appeared to look like an ordinary girl. Maybe a few years older than him, if not maybe the same age as him.

"What am i?" He asked in his Romania accent. "Is it not who am i?" He asked in confusion. It was definitely better to play dumb than to spill his packs secrets to a total stranger. Especially one he didn't even know existed and the way she looked at him, like he was the prey. That was just wrong. He was born to hunt not be hunted. It made the hair on the back of his neck stand up.

"You eat people?" He asked to confirm she was in fact part vampire. Any information he could get on this new species to relay to his father the better. At least he could put his time away from the pack to use whilst he was here. "Have you tried animals?" He suggested looking to where the deer he'd tracked down earlier had ran off. It shouldn't be too hard to track down and he didn't mind sharing, he only wanted the meat anyway.

"Me...? I don't know." He frowned zipping jacket up further.

(OOC Translation - Oh goddess what have i gotten myself into?)
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Karma closed her eyes and breathed deeply through her nose again, a smirk flitting across her lips. "Romanian." She said, opening her eyes and gazing at him once more. "So a different kind of wolf, then." She grinned. "Now I suppose you can tell me who you are." Without a sound, she slid around the trunk of the tree, disappearing from view.

Behind him now, she reappeared against a tree at his back, raising an eyebrow at him. "I don't eat people." She wrinkled her nose. "And I definitely don't eat animals. Gross." Her eyes slid across his body again, and a hungry smirk adorned her lips. "Suppose I could make an exception for you, though. You do look pretty tasty." With a shrug, she moved around the tree again, disappearing once more.

A laugh sounded from all around him, the amusement in her voice the only thing keeping her relatively tame. "Do I put you on edge, Wolf cub?" She whispered into his ear, appearing just beside him. "Your hackles are rising..." Swiping her thumb along the back of his neck, she shrugged and disappeared again, reappearing against the trunk of her original tree as easily as if she'd been there all along.
    Fane Dalakis
    Fane Dalakis
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Fane Dalakis Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:42 pm

"Da." He nodded, the only thing he was willing to admit. He was born alpha of his pack for a reason, so he wasn't stupid. His mind automatically suggested ideas of things he should and shouldn't do in these kinds of situations even if he did begin to panic.

"I don't think that is any of your business. I'm just passing through." He said as his head whipped around trying to follow the sound of her movements. Why was it she could move so fast? He knew her human side slowed her down but still she was too fast for his human eyes to follow.

He spun around to face her, never wanting to have his back to her. He'd never thought he'd be in the situation where'd he ever feel like he was the prey but this was feeling damn close. "Then what do you eat?" He asked as she shot down his first assumption and a shudder ran down his spine as she mentioned making an exception for him. He'd rather die than be eaten, which would probably be the case.

Fanes top lips pulled back in a snarl to reveal his teeth. If there was one rule in his pack it was no one got to touch those with status without permission and she'd just broken that. Now all she had to do was look him in the eye and she'd have broken the two most disrespectful rules there were to break in his pack.

"No." He lied, doing everything in his power not to phase. If he phased no he'd tear his clothes to pieces and risk having to climb back into his room naked. "Would you stay still?" He ordered, his eyes turning yellow as he called on the powers of his alpha.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:58 pm

"What do I eat?" She purred in thought, biting her bottom lip as her gaze floated toward the little bit of sky she could see through the foliage of the trees. "Don't suppose it's any of your business, since you're just passing through." Her eyes returned to him, a slight smirk pulling her lips up as she met his eyes and they flashed yellow. "Aw, poor puppy."

Pushing off the tree, she kept her pace intentionally slow, unable to keep the predatory gait out of her walk as she slowly circled him. "You lie like an amateur." She noted silkily, her boots silent against the ground. "You needn't be so anxious. Should I decide to feed on you, it would be the most pleasurable thing you've ever experienced." She paused in front of him, just out of reach. "And I'd even let you live, for being so entertaining." She took another deep breath through her nose, breathing his scent deep into her lungs. Her eyes darkened to an almost black as her irises darkened and her pupils dilated.

"But if you're scared... feel free to scamper off."
    Fane Dalakis
    Fane Dalakis
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Fane Dalakis Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Fane narrowed his eyes, making sure to train them on the girl. She was not going to be out of his sights any time soon. Not if he could help it anyway. If his father could see him now he'd kill him for just standing here doing nothing. Or at least he thought he would, none of them had ever faced a creature like this so who knew what he would do.

"Just curious." He shrugged, she was definitely smarter than she looked he had to give her that at least. "How do you know im a pup?" He asked, it was true his kind aged differently to others but there was no way for her to know he was still only young.

"I'm not lying." He shrugged. "Even if you were to feed on me... whose to say it would agree with you? Have you tried the blood of my kind before?" He asked to buy himself some time as he thought. He needed to get a message to Craven, he would know what to do, he have over a century of experience over him and it was his job to protect him.

"I don't fear." He growled, if there was one thing he couldn't do it was run away like a coward with his tail between his legs.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:06 pm

"It's in your eyes." She said, gazing up at him. Did everyone on planet earth have to decide to be taller than her? It was annoying as hell! "Rather obvious, I would say."

"If you were poisonous, your scent would have warned me off." She grinned. "That's what scents are for. Great stalling though. You should look for a job in it."

"You don't do fear? If your hackles got much higher, I'd think you were a porcupine." She paused before him again, raising an eyebrow primly. "You fear what you don't understand. It's an instinct, not something you can control. You can whine and argue and cry about it all you want, but that's the fact of the matter. You don't understand me..." She shrugged lightly. "It puts you on edge to feel like prey, doesn't it?" Her focus strayed away from him - though her eyes stayed on his - down the path of destruction the blond had left in her 'escape'. The familiarity of the situation hit her, and then she was in motion, slamming into the wolfcub and shoving him into a bush, beside him in an instant, her hand covering his mouth.

The fact that she hadn't heard their approach was something the belied what they were; their feet still soundless even though they were right in front of them.

"Where did she go?" A rough, male voice asked.

"I told you, she's probably hunting something better. Her kind doesn't just give up prey that easily." This voice was female, softer, though the hard determined edge didn't leave her voice.

"It smells like wolf." Said another voice, this one familiar. "Not one that I'm familiar with."

"A new kind?"

"How much do you think it's pelt would go for?" Karma's grip on the boy tightened unconsciously as their laughter filled the clearing, and the click of the safeties turning off below that. Automatic gunfire split the air as a few bushes at random were shot through, including the one immediately left of them.

"We should keep moving." It was the familiar voice again, quiet in the noise of the rest of the clearing, but the gunfire stopped. It was silent for a few moments, and then the silence changed, was less dense. Realizing that she had stopped breathing, a deep whoosh of air released from her lungs, and she stood, releasing the wolf from her grip.

Her eyes swept over the place before she yawned, slipping out from the bush and into plain sight again. "You should watch where you hunt." She advised, stretching as if she had been uncomfortable at all. "There are worse things out here than me, you know."
    Fane Dalakis
    Fane Dalakis
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Fane Dalakis Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Fane frowned. Was that even possible? Just to make sure he looked away from her to a tree just in the distance, but making sure to keep her in his sights just incase. "You got all that just by looking into my eyes?" He asked, there had to be some other way though surely. It couldn't be his eyes.

"You aren't getting my blood. It's sacred to my people and means more than just a life supply." He warned, he would rather kill her than spill his blood. Only his mate would get a taste of his blood and no one else. It was how it worked for his people.

"This isn't fear, it's caution and i wouldn't be here if that were true. I don't understand this country at all but that doesn't mean i fear it." He admitted. There was nothing to fear from a country, just great knowledge. His father had told him that much. He just hoped he learnt enough to do his father and pack proud.

"It's not in my nature to be prey, i hunt. I'm a natural born pred..." but before he could finish he found his mouth being covered and he was shoved into a bush. Just as a growl threatened to rip through his chest voices hit his ears. Why hadn't he heard their approach? Already he was beginning to hate this country and their new creatures. Instantly he stopped his struggles to listen in to what they had to say.

So the hybrid came to hunt around here often? Obviously annoying these hunters or whatever they were. Whoever they where he didn't like them, especially not when one of them caught his scent. His whole body just seemed to freeze beneath Karma as his wolf threatened to tear through. He couldn't help but flinch at the sounds of the gun shots.

"You lead them straight to me." He frowned slowly turning to look at her. "Now they have my scent!" He panicked his father was going to kill him. "Im trebuie să de a comanda un pachet de căutare pentru a le scoate. O zeita, vă rog da-mi directia." He pleaded looking up to the sky.

(OOC translation: Im gonna have to order a pack search to take them out. Oh goddess, please give me direction.)
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Karma had begun pacing, an arm folded along the small of her back and the other placing a finger at her lips as she thought. She was barely listening to him before she blinked, a new scent filling the air. Panic. The hair on the back of her neck rose as her pupils dilated, and then she was in front of him, grabbing his jaw in her hand. "Don't Panic!" She ordered, her fingers tightening as she forced his gaze to hers. Her pupils dilated further with the familiar pull of her soul to her eyes swirling through her being as compulsion came easily to her. Her voice was suddenly silky smooth, the most persuasive sound in the world. "Do not Panic." She repeated. "The scent is too strong- you'll bring them back."

Then she was pacing again, as if she'd never made that little detour, her mind whirring behind her bright brown eyes. In her ear, Kama began talking, and she nodded along, trying to focus on a plan of action. Porcupine, however, was being increasingly distraction. Finally, it became too much to have on top of her trying to think, and she snapped at him.

"Taci deja! M-am prins!" Grumbling underneath her breath, the girl stopped before him, glaring up at him with her hands on her hips. "You would only encourage them by sending a search party, especially if it's more of your kind. If they don't pick it up again, they'll give up. They only kept at me because they've seen me before." She scowled, and then was pacing again, her mind moving faster.

"I'll deal with it." She said. "I know how."
    Fane Dalakis
    Fane Dalakis
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Fane Dalakis Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:02 am

Fanes mind had began to go into hyper mode. Every single possible outcome for this was flashing through his mind, good and bad and most of those he did not want to see. Mostly because his father was going to go insane! "He..." He began as she grabbed his chin but her gaze soon silenced him. Suddenly he found himself being pulled into pure bliss, and every ounce of panic he'd been feeling before evaporated. It was even better than an alphas order.

"You speak Romanian?" He asked, he'd been speaking in his tongue under the illusion it was private. Now he realised he might as well have been speaking russia for all the good it did. "So you suggest i just leave them too it? What if down the line they just happen to stumble across one of my own and kill them huh? What then? I can't have that on my hands they are my responsibility."

"So what are you going to do?" He asked leaning up against a tree with his arms folded.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:59 am

"Uh..." Karma blinked a few times. "No. I do not speak Romanian." Continuing to pace, she stopped suddenly, nearly facepalming. "Oh no." She groaned. "You're the next in line for Alpha, aren't you?" Pacing again, she mumbled something under her breath. This had just gotten entirely too complicated.

"I'm going to give them a false lead." She said. "Send them to America. They'll be dealt with once they're on the plane." She nodded, gazing appraisingly at him for a few moments before a wolfish, preditory smile spread slowly across her face. "But for that..." She took a step forward, her grin widening. "I'll need your blood."
    Fane Dalakis
    Fane Dalakis
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Fane Dalakis Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:23 am

Fane frowned. "Then how did you...? You know what? I know longer care. This country is far too messed up with it's weird hybrids and super sneaky hunters with their super senses. It's not normal!" He moaned as he began to pace himself.

"What?" He asked stopping mid step to look at her expecting something to happen any second but instead he found nothing of what he was expecting. "No." He lied, instantly taking up pacing again with his hands clenched. She was learning things she shouldn't know far to quickly for his liking. How was she even finding out anyway? It wasn't like he was telling her.

"America? Right okay." He nodded before he looked taken a back. He did not like that look one bit. "I've told you no. I can't do that." He frowned.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:46 am

Karma smirked, her amusement trumping her problem solving for the briefest of moments. "You even talk like a puppy." She observed. She ignored his denial, it was clear, to her at least, that denial is exactly what he would do. His obvious discomfort over the whole thing was the thing that really gave him away, however.

She pouted, meeting his gaze again. The compulsion came quicker this time, her pupils dilating as her voice became smoother, silkier, the voice of reason to a lost soul. "I think it's a brilliant idea." She paused, staring up at him as her will washed over him, watching the way his pupils dilated in response. "Don't you think?"
    Fane Dalakis
    Fane Dalakis
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Fane Dalakis Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:58 am

Fane growled his top lip pulling back in his anger. "Don't insult me! You know nothing of my kind so kindly keep you opinions to yourself." He spat flexing his left hand as his markings began to irritate beneath the glove. He hated wearing the stupid thing, even the shirts and jackets were annoying at times.

Fanes eyes widened as the familiar feeling washed over him once again. "It's a great idea!" He said unzipping his leather jacket to reveal his bare chest and his markings as he pulled aside his collar.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:27 am

Karma couldn't help the smirk that spread across her features as she moved closer to the boy, her eyes hungry as she took him in. Well, he was fit, at least. Couldn't be eating the unattractive ones, could she? She had a reputation to uphold. Tracing a finger idly along his chest, Karma stepped closer, lips brushing against his neck as her fangs lengthened.

"Try to remember to breathe up there, yeah?"

Without further ado she bit him, sinking her teeth into his skin and purring as the blood rushed into her mouth, and endorphins flew into his system. The taste was better than anything she'd ever experienced before, instantly addicting, causing the teen to pull him closer, her arms winding around his waist as she drank deeper, hooked on the taste almost instantly. His endorphin intake spiked as pleasure slammed into her, and she was suddenly so completely unwilling to stop that it was actually quite the hazard.

Even knowing this, she didn't even attempt to pull away.
    Fane Dalakis
    Fane Dalakis
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Fane Dalakis Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:57 am

Fane stood still in an almost dazed state as he waited for her. He didn't know what it was but everything in him was telling him this was right so he just went with it. As she moved in towards his neck he tilted his head to the side and slid his arm around her waist. "Okay."

Fane gasped as her fangs pierced his skin but immediately forgot all about the pain as the wave of pleasure hit. Nothing, not even phasing or running flat out to stretch your stuff muscles could ever compare to the pleasure he was currently feeling. He pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her to hold her in place as a groan left his lips involuntary. Not even the warning of his wolf could pull him back from this one.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:03 am

You should stop

Ignoring the advice, Karma drank deeper, her pleasure heightening at his groan. His endorphine intake spiked as she tightened her grip on him. This taste... it was heavenly. She never wanted to taste anything else, and she never wanted to stop.

If you stop now, you can have seconds, even thirds, later. If you don't you'll have to go through all that bother of finding a new wolf... and what are the chances you'll want to bite one of them?

Ignoring the thought that she was likely to bite anything that smelled or tasted as Fane did - even if it were completely unattractive - Karma moved slightly, licking the bite wound so it healed before grinning and backing up, attempting to break his hold.

"I'm leaving you alone now, Puppy." She warned lightly, looking around the forest and blinking. Usually, after she fed off someone they'd be in a daze for at least an hour, but all bets were off for wolfboy. "Try not to get caught by Hunters, eh?"
    Fane Dalakis
    Fane Dalakis
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Fane Dalakis Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Fane closed his eyes as the urges got stronger, the urge to run and live another day and the urge to sink his own teeth into her own neck suddenly burst through him. But he was too content to do either at the minute. Instead he just tightened his hold her and bit his lower lip to prevent his fangs from coming through.

"Wait!" He frowned licking the blood off his lower lip from where his fangs had penetrated. His hand automatically going up to reach for his neck. It would have already healed by now but he still wanted to feel where she had bitten him. "You can't leave me like this, im in no fit state to fight if they come back." He moaned slumping back against the tree. Now he thought about it he was feeling slightly light headed.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:44 pm

Karma paused, glancing over her shoulder at him as her eyes swept the forest around them. She watched the way he licked his lips hungrily, the smell of his blood darkening her eyes slightly before she shook her head. Running her fingers through her short hair, she sighed, walking back over to him.

"Do you want to come home with me?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at him. "It's probably safer than this place is, anyway." She shrugged, turning away from him as she licked her lips. The urge to bite him again was distracting, enough for her to need to force herself forward. She waved a hand dismissively, an invitation for him to walk with her, ignoring the fact that she knew next to nothing about him. It didn't matter, really. If he tried anything, she'd just kill him. Easy peasy.
    Fane Dalakis
    Fane Dalakis
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Fane Dalakis Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Fane tilted his head to the side and considered her words silently. He had two options: go with her to wherever it was she was going and leave Craven behind not knowing where the hell he was or stay here until he composed himself long enough to make it back to his guardian. Neither was looking particularly great at the minute.

"Where are we going?" He asked as he pushed himself off the tree to follow her. It was no good staying there to meet his doom and there was no way Craven would find him in time to protect him. "You know I'd be a lot more helpful if i had blood too." He suggested zipping his jacket back up.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:31 am

"Contrary to whatever you seem to be thinking, Pup, your help is neither wanted nor needed. If the hunters reappear, I'll just vanish, and they'll take you." She licked her lips again, not particularly liking how much she was against the simple idea. She fully intended to have seconds and thirds of his blood, and giving him away would not help that desire. Pausing in her walking at the edge of a clearing, Karma's gaze focused on the far corner, her senses stretching to search the area before she was in motion again, striding toward the empty corner.

Seemingly out of nowhere, she stopped, her eyes searching what appeared to be thin air. "Try not to panic." She observed softly, reaching forward. Her hand seemed to catch on something, then she disappeared completely, both intangible and invisable. In another moment, she grabbed the boy's arm, tugging him forward and through the doorway.

Now that he was on the threshold, the small wooden cottage was visable, as were its warm furnishings. Yawning, Karma moved deeper inside, the door slamming shut behind her. Lounging across the rug in front of the roaring fire, the young vampire looked back up the boy, her eyes contemplating. "The only blood I have here at the moment is my own." She raised an eyebrow at him, a small smirk playing across her lips. "I don't think you could handle it, honestly. It is... different from all others."
    Fane Dalakis
    Fane Dalakis
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Fane Dalakis Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:10 am

"For all they know I'm human. I'm not like other wolves and i doubt they've come across my kind we're rare." He shrugged, it was why he was here in the first place. Never had someone of the pack left, it was just a sign of how desperate things were getting. They were slowly dying out and he desperately needed to find his mate to become the alpha he was destined to become.

"Besides when my pack come looking for me they will find your scent all over this place mixed with mine and they will put two and two together. Have you ever seen an angry alpha hunting down his only heir? I sure wouldn't want to." His father wasn't pretty at the best of times but to know that his only son had gone missing was like starting WWIII. It had taken his parents years, maybe even centuries to conceive Fane, it seemed to be getting harder and harder for their kind to have children.

"Wha..." He began to ask before his eyes widened in shock as she disappeared before his very eyes. She actually left him here alone in the forest, with the hunters, in this weakened state to fend for himself! Before he could do any thing though he found himself being pulled into what appeared to be a small wooden cottage. "How do you know? You know nothing about me or what i can take." He frowned as his eyes searched the cottage. Were there more hidden around the area? Perhaps that was how the hunters had found them so quickly. Maybe they had a hidden cottage themselves nearby.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:36 am