Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Closing Time (INVITE)

Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Closing Time (INVITE) Empty Closing Time (INVITE)

Post by Alise Rusnak Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:38 am

Alise sat at the bar, head in her hands. A fancy cocktail swirled in front of her, taking the form of a bright green snake twisting about. Merlin, she couldn't believe it. Fired on the first day as a waitress. She was such a failure! Who gets fired as a waitress?

Picking up the drink, she let out a sigh. She didn't even drink. Lord, she needed it though. She downed the drink, spilling a little on the low cut, waitress uniform. She ignored it, swiping away a drop off of her chest.

"I need a cigarette," she moaned, placing her head on the bar.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Closing Time (INVITE) Empty Re: Closing Time (INVITE)

Post by The Mel Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:44 am

Sacha finished his glass of cognac. It wasn't the most wizardly beverage, perhaps, but it had just the burn he'd desired for the night. He waved the bartender over to refill his glass.

Taking a meditative sip, his gray gaze slid over to the woman sitting adjacent to him. "Cigarettes are full of all sorts of chemicals - more harmful than the tobacco, itself," he remarked conversationally. "You'd be best smoking a pipe. Or simply finding another means by which to relieve stress.

"Rough day?"
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:52 am

Alise looked up at the man, sneering. Cigarettes were her thing; no idiot at the bar was going to tell her differently.

"Screw off," he grumbled, leaning on to her elbows. She took a moment to observe him. Handsome, well groomed; obviously not from around here. She could probably get a drink or two out of him, maybe even rob him.

"Horrible day. Absolutely horrible,"
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:00 am

A light of amusement entered Sacha's eyes, so it didn't quite reach his lips. Feisty. How fortuitous. The night was starting to become rather dull.

"I would," Sacha replied calmly, "but you see, I'm not quite drunk enough to leave, just yet." Catching the bartender's eye, he tilted his head slightly, indicating that her drink was to be replaced on his tab.

He continued in a genial tone. "I can see that. Allow me to guess: first day on the job, but for some reason or another, you managed to get fired. Now, you're intent on getting a free drink or two from the unfamiliar gentleman at the bar - who will be happy to oblige, by the way. Oh. And a cigarette. I'm afraid I don't carry any, however, as I've never seen the appeal, myself."
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:13 am

Alise smirked, finishing off her drink and gesturing of a new one. He wasn't surprised he guessed her day; he probably had a few days like this himself.

"Damn, good guess," she replied, hand going to her necklace. Of course they were willing to pay. GIve them what they want and men would do anything. "You skipped the part where I go home with some dude and black out,"

GEtting her new drink, she gestured to Sacha, "Aren't you and your fancy ways a bit out of place here?"
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:40 pm

He watched her intently, inscrutable gaze studying her movements, though what he gleaned was anyone's guess. His lips curved up in a smile as he raised his glass to his lips.

"I also skipped the part where I have every intention of being said 'dude'," he said, then took a sip.

Sacha chuckled. "Are they? I've been called everything from diffident to genial, but I do believe 'fancy' is a new favorite. If anything, however, I find my mannerisms tend to heighten my appeal." He turned on his stool, so that his body faced her. "It's all a matter of perspective, of course."
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Alise took her drink from the bartender, mumbling a thank you. She raised the glass in a sort of toast before taking a slow sip.

"What if I didn't want you?" she teased, hand traveling to his lap. When he turned, she removed her hand and turned as well, knees touching knees. It was a lie that she wasn't interested, of course. He was older, attractive- just her type.

"Well, Mr. Diffidently Fancy," she teased, setting down her drink, "Let me guess your life, since you guessed mine." She paused to look him up and down with a smirk, liking what she was seeing, "You're well educated and have fine tastes, seeing as fine cognac ain't too cheap. You probably have an education job; teacher or ministry. And you probably come here to make yourself seem happier. Compared to all the drunks and all,"

Alise gave a slight shrug, turning back to her drink.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:12 am

Sacha gave a slight shrug, seeming none too bothered. "It certainly wouldn't be the first time I misjudged someone," he stated amiably.

"A very fine guess," Sacha told her. "Correct, too, save for the last bit. I don't come here to make myself seem happier. I'm content with my life, for all that it may lack. The reason I come here is because people are here. And people," he said, pausing to take one of her hands and brush his lips lightly against her knuckles, gray eyes never straying from hers, "are what powers the world. Know people, and nothing is beyond your grasp."
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:23 am

Alise watched him closely, swirling her drink with slow thoughts as he spoke. Honestly, she was fascinated with this man, even though he came off as a pompous loser. Giving a soft smile, she let him take her hand as she inched closer to him.

"Smooth talker, aren't you?" she murmured, her mind muddling with alcohol and thoughts of what could happen later, "Call me Alise, honey,"

She downed the rest of her drink, recoiling at the strong after-burn as she waved for another. "Your place or mine?"
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:36 am

"Alise," his lips caressed the name. "Lovely name for a lovely woman. You may call me Sacha."

Throwing back the rest of his drink, he scooted closer, placing a hand on the curve of her hip. "Whatever is most for you," Sacha replied.
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:50 am

Alise gave a soft smile, standing up from her chair and then moved to straddle his lap. The bartender slid the drink across and she twisted to grab it, rubbing up against him in the process.

"I want to see where Mr. Sacha lives," she smiled over the rim of her glass, "I bet it's a nice place, hm?"
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:11 am

As she relocated to his lap, Sacha settled both hands on her hips to steady her. He was not above admitting to himself how very much he liked the feel of her body rubbing against his.

"As you wish," he agreed, watching as she drank from her glass. "It is rather... comfortable, after all." Taking her glass, he set it aside so that he could lean in and kiss her lips, his own soft and teasing, inviting her return the kiss, certain that she would. A hand pressed into the small of her back, pulling her closer as the fingers of his other hand threaded through her hair.
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:42 am

Alise curled her arms around his neck, pulling herself deeper into his lips. The soft kiss drew weary quickly though; she soon started nipping at his bottom lip for entarance.

"You ain't too bad of a kisser," she murmured into his lips, ignoring a wolf whistle behind her, "Hope you're not bad in other areas too,"
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:09 am

Sacha obligingly parted his lips to her, allowing her to set the pace. For now.

"Oh, you've only a foretaste," he murmured huskily back. He stood, lifting her as he did so. With one hand, he dug a bill from his pocket and placed it on the bar. The bartender knew to keep the change; and as always, it was a rather sizable tip. Carrying her towards the door, he paused to give her another hungry kiss.

"My place..." Sacha smirked against her lips.
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:18 am

Alise gasped in surprised as he stood, wrapping her leg around his back. She waved to the bar as they left, getting a few of the regulars to wave back. Turning back to say something, her lips found his.

"Y-Your place," Her voice, tumbled and low, cracked slightly, "Let's do this,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:51 pm