Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

River Deep, Mountain High (Invite)

Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

River Deep, Mountain High (Invite) Empty River Deep, Mountain High (Invite)

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:18 am

Feliks looked over his shoulder as he stole out into the school grounds. Sure he had heard about the crow, and sure he believed it but...

A kid could only stay inside for so long. He was starting to go stir crazy.

So, he decided he'd risk it, and went out anyways.

He walked along and stopped at the edge of the cliffs, looking down at the water. He wondered what it would be like to fall down there. He wasn't quite stupid enough to try it, but he still did wonder.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

River Deep, Mountain High (Invite) Empty Re: River Deep, Mountain High (Invite)

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:25 am

Tessa heard rumors about this crow, but that didn't stop her. But she knew that maybe she should have. She knew that she should have brought Ruby to come with her. But decided that it was for the best.

She loved how she and Ruby was becoming friends, and how she didn't judge her.

Tessi knew that if she fell nobody would no about it, and she didn't tell where she was going.

After listening carefully she heard the water, and she knew that she was standing on the cliff. But she was doing her best, she guessed that it would have been a long way to the bottom.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:57 am

Feliks was still thinking about the fall when he saw a girl who had walked her way right up too the edge and looked rather close to taking a tumble.

"Hey you may want to watch it there," he said softly, "Wouldn't want to attempt to fly without a broom. I don't think its going to work all that well."

Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:04 am

Tessa then stop in her tracks when she felt she was close to the edge. She then took a couple of steps back just to be on the safe side.

She then just stood there being still, when she realized that she wasn't alone. Tessa blink a little bit, cause she had no idea who it was. " I will remember that next time, but I have actually never been on a broom before."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:44 pm

Feliks smiled, "Never flown before?! You poor deprived child."

He sighed. He loved flying. He didn't understand how people could live without being on a broom.

"There's nothing like the feeling of being a on a broom. Wind rushing past you, defying gravity. I've always thought its the best part of magic."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Tessa smiled. " Nope never. But I wouldn't say that I was deprived."

She knew from her letters from a pen pal who would always talk about Quidditch. And about flying and things Tessa had never thought about doing. On the inside she was laughing to herself, that this was a part of a new world. Everything was a little bit new to her.

" I have actually never though of ridding a broom, I would be too scared that I would fall."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Feliks shrugged, "I think that's everyone's concern at first. But you know flying is pretty safe all things considered."

He looked back out off the cliff and over the water. He was struck now, not by the thought of what it would be like to fall, but by the thought of what it would be like to fly out over there. He wished he had his broom handy, but it was away.

Another time.

"If you hold on, your not really at risk of falling," he siad with a smile, "And if your still worried about it, you could always catch a ride with someone you trust. I firmly believe one should never go their whole life without flying at least once."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:55 pm

Tessa smiled. " My luck I would fall off not that far from the ground."

She did her best to look at him. But it always looking like she was staring at something. When really she wasn't. Tessa tried to come up with so more reasons why she will never get on a broom. The only one she could think of was, I am scared of heights."

" I don't think I will ever try it."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:31 pm

Feliks shrugged. He couldn't force anyone to do anything.

"You're loss."

"So, if flying isn't you thing, what is??"

Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:33 pm

Tessa smiled a little bit. " I mostly just read."

She knew that sometimes she felt like she was trying to shut everybody out. But it was like not everybody would accepted her. Tessa knew that was very few people who she actually trusted and knew that she was blind.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:41 pm

"Reading is alright I guess," he said slowly, "But wouldn't you rather just get out and do something!! Reading about it is all fine and dandy, but to actually do it - to see the world or run through the grass, so much different than reading it no?"

Feliks was much more of a hands on person than a sit down and read it person. He couldn't stand to be cooped up or held back.

Thus why he was presently outside instead of cowering away from the possible danger.

"Hey, what are you doing out here anyway? You do know there's a monster on the loose no?" there was an undertone of laughter in his voice as he was well aware of the word's hypocritcal nature.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Tessa sighed a little bit. " First you would have to be able to see." She hated to admitt it, that sometimes she wished she could be like a normal girl. But Tessa knew this, that is why she mostly would read.

She then started to blink a little bit. " You mean the crow? I really don't think there is anything to be worried about. If you are worried, why are you out here?"
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:02 pm

Feliks tilted his head. "See?" It took his brain a few long moment to make sense of the statement "Oh! Are you blind then?"

That would make sense of somethings.

"Well, I'm sure there are still things you can do. Don't want to limit yourself."

"I'm not worried about the feather brain, I just wondering if you were. As you can see," he said before stopping and giving a bashful smile, "Or well, you can't but I'm sure you're probably aware, there aren't a lot of people out here."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Tessa smiled a little bit. " Yeah I am blind, been my whole life." She then watched him just to see how he would react. Tessa hoped that it would be in a good way.

" I really don't try to limit myself. I rarely ask for help, because it makes me feel like I am helpless."

She then started to blush a little bit. " It seems like everybody is scared of it. But I like it out here, cause mostly I can be by myself."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:38 pm

"Hmm, thats cool," he nodded with a lack of anything better to say. "And good. The world tried to limit us too much - no need to do it to ourselves."

"Well you aren't by yourself right now," he smiled impishly and laughed.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:46 pm

Tessa smiled. " Yeah I just don't view the world like everyone else does." She then noticed that she was still blushing. Tessa knew that this was a new emotion that she has never had before.

" Oh Ruby is busy doing something, she is the only friend I really have. I mean I don't talk a lot cause I am scared how someone is going to react to me."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:13 am

"It must be cool to have a different way of looking at things. You get to be unique."

"Oh I'm sure you have other friends. People to talk to; maybe you just don't realize it."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:53 am

Tessa smiled. " Yeah it really is, cause it will never be boring."

" I am pretty sure that Ruby is my own friend, we are in the same house."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:45 am

"Well, if I can get your name, I'll say you can add Feliks Chmerkovskiy to that list," he smiled. "You can never have enough friends."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:19 am

Tessa was smiling. " Hello Felkis, I am Tessa Grey." She was happy that she just made another friend. Someone that she could talk to when Ruby wasn't around.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:07 pm

"Tessa, Tessa, Tessa Grey," he repeated with a smile. "I shall find a nickname for you soon enough. You know, nicknames are the epidome of friendship - and I must say, I give out pretty good ones."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:50 pm

She blinked a little bit. Tessa didn't know if what he said was true, cause she really never had friends before. " I guess I will be waiting for that nickname then."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:42 pm

Feliks smiled and nodded, "Good - I shall make sure to make it good then."

He shivered slightly and wrapped his cloak around him tighter.

"Well, I say it is much too cold to just stand out here talking now," he grinned and turned to go around. "I am going to go find a houseelve to get me some Hot chocolate."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:15 pm

Tessa smiled. " I will be still waiting for it."

She then blinked a little bit, Tessa was wondering if he was going to leave her standing their by herself. " Oh right then."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:33 am

He raised an eyebrow at the girl, "Would you care to join me? I can never have too much company - its a rule you know?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:00 pm