Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

... deep inside

Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

... deep inside Empty ... deep inside

Post by Laura Veer Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:49 am

Lay ran in Corner Brews smiling happily. It had been a really good week, so she thought she could treat herself with a piece of pastry and cup of fancy coffee.

Her Russian Accent showed it's color's as she ordered a Strawberry Cream Croissant, and French Vanilla coffee. The Sales Clerk didn't raise an eyebrow; one would be used to that kind of thing in London.

She sat at a random table, plugged in listening to music.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

... deep inside Empty Re: ... deep inside

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:17 am

Ty whistled as he walked into the coffee shop. He was lost in his own thought, which was probably a good thing, for the boy had yet to notice that the place was fluxing into his usual range of too-close-panic.

Karma was fighting out his recent change in which thought dominated more. He wasn't sure which he was more worried about.

God he could really use a drink right now.

Getting to the counter, he sighed figuring that coffee would have to do. Taking his drink, he absent-mindedly sat in a chair.

It wasn't until he was already seated that he noticed the table he chose wasn't empty.

"Oopsy," he drawled, laughing slightly. "Sorry 'bout that; guess my mind ain't too on top of thangs at the moment."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:24 am

She noticed the boy sat across from her, with a dazed look in his eyes. It was tell-tell sign that he was busy, lost in his thoughts.

"Penny for thought?" She asked, smiling. "Hope it ain't anything troubling," She added, sipping her coffee. She noticed he was kind of cute, wasn't exactly her type by looks but she could always get over that.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:40 am

Ty smiled slowly at the girl as he took in her appearance. She seemed pretty ... nice ... the type of girl he would flirt with...

Before.

His smile almost faltered as he remembered but the young man managed to hold it together mostly.

He couldn't flirt - shouldn't flirt; he shouldn't get anyone involved in his mess of a life.

"Well now, they ain't anythang to worry about," he said with a lopsided grin after a moments pause. "One could argue that there ain't anythang really going on up there at all - my sister certainly liked to."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:47 am

She noticed the second of a drop of his smile, then it was brought back up. She cocked her head, what was going on through this male's head?

She raised and eyebrow, and offered a piece of her pastry to the male. "Everybody has emotions, and they create thoughts. So everybody has thoughts, for no human being could but pure emotionless." She pointed out. I need to stop talking to Maya so much, she thought.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:55 am

Smiling, Ty reached out and took the pastry, "Well thank yeah Sug*."

He laughed slightly.

"Well know ain't I got myself a little philosopher," he teased easily, his eyes dancing playfully. "But then the question becomes, am I completely human? That's our question now ain't it?"

[OOC - meant to be read as a shortening of the were Sugar]
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:00 am

She blushed lightly as he called her 'Sugar'.

"And I got myself a boy who knows how to catch the girl," She replied, grinning from ear to ear.

She frowned. Was he a wizard? "I don't understand what you mean, unless you were..." She glanced around and leaned forward. "A wizard perhaps. Maybe got bit by a werewolf, or a vampire." She said in a tone that a muggle would take as a playful tone.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:12 pm

"Well now," Ty said giving a crocked smile despite himself. "I ain't too sure he knows what he doin'. Maybe he just tryin' to be friendly."

He picked up his drink and was about to take a sip - watching the girl closely - when she shocked him with some rather accurate guessing. He froze for a moment, before continuing and sipping his drink.

"Well now," he said, his eyes serious, but his tone just as playful as the one she had been using, "Looks like I got myself a girl who knows a few thangs."

He leaned closer and added in a whisper - looking to all the world like he was merely a young man flirting, "I ain't a wizard though."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:28 pm

She chuckled. "Your natural flirty side just comes out, so I can't really say you are to blame," She told him, brushing her hair out of her face.

She grinned. "I am a squib, from Purebloods. Though not the kind you will think of, my family is far from that." She had to laugh. "What about you?" She asked. "Don't worry, being a squib I faced some nasty stuff from stuck up people. So then, I don't really judge Werewolves, vampires, or anything of that sorts." She told him.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Ty continued to flash her the crooked grin, "Well thank yeah Sug, though I think my flirty side is always out."

"Well I ain't too sure I know enough about wizard to think about any purebloods," he said slowly. "But, I can tell yeah this - I ain't no Vamp either."

Ty wasn't too sure why he was being so forthcoming. Maybe he just liked the girl, maybe he was just tired of keeping it to himself, but either way, he seemed in a sharing mood all of a sudden.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:47 pm

She tossed back a smile at him, noticing he seemed to open up a bit more. She had always aimed for people to feel comfortable around her. Especially the boys.

She scrolled down her playlist and started playing Skillet softly. "So a werewolf then? I guess that is better than a Vampire; Vampire you are like that for the rest of your life. Werewolves, only one night every month." She shrugged her shoulders.

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:04 pm

He watched her play with her music for a moment, scrolling down the list.

"Yeah, now, I ain't think I've even introduced myself. Lord Almighty what would my mama say," Ty laughed a little and shook his head. "Tyler Marks at yer service - though please call me Ty."

He shrugged, "I supposed that true - but I hear its gunna be one awful night."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:14 pm

She laughed. "Oh, it's my fault too. I am Laura Veer, call me Lay or Aura though." She told him. Then she frowned. "Oh, it's recent then." She felt pity for the male that looked her age. He didn't deserve it, and seemed to hold a lot of promise for a happy love life. He had the manners, and looks. Though now women is going to turn down him, what he is once a mouth.

"If you need help, just visit me. I appear in London a lot, in the nightclub Bite me." She told serious.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:45 pm

"Lay it is than," he smiled. In response to her question he just nodded his head. He did not wish to speak about that at the moment.

"And just what kind a help are yeah offerin'?" he drawled with a smirk. "And frequent night clubs do yeah?
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:37 pm

She nodded and didn't say anything else. She didn't want to push, after all getting bitten has to be a horrible experience! She couldn't imagine that happening to her.

She smirked back. "Don't know, maybe a drink or two. Long conversation, and I got a guest room." She knew that werewolves weren't treated right in the Wizarding World.

"Best way to hide that I sing from my family," She replied laughing. "Sister wouldn't dream of stepping into one. My brother is only 15, and my parents are too... adult like." She told him.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:18 am

Ty fidgeted just slightly before raising an eyebrow, "A guest room, huh? And just what are yeah doin' with said room?"

He tipped back the last of his coffee before looking at the empty cup. It wasn't his usual drink however he suddenly seemed just as said to see it gone as if it had been an alcoholic beverage.

"You sing, Sug?"
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:43 pm

She just grinned at him. "Well, I keep it for guest, and for my brother if he needs a escape. Dylan and I love adventure, so we have personality's that annoys our parents greatly," She replied.

A tinge of pink laced her cheeks. "Yeah, it's pretty much my main source of money," She grinned. "It pays well, if I get into the right Nightclubs."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:16 pm

"Well that seems mighty kind of yeah," he smiled slightly, his smile being tinged by sadness as he thought of his own sister, who'd never be able to offer him somewhere to stay. "Yeah seem to be a good sister."

He raised his eyebrow, "Well know, I think I gotta hear yeah sing. Yeah can't tell a man something like that and then not back it up."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:57 am

She smiled, "I'm glad you think that. I want to be a good sister, he and I may not be the closest, but doesn't mean I can't help him." She smiled a bit bigger, and ordered some water. The sweet things she ordered was causing her to be thirsty.

She blushed, "I play at a lot of nightclubs. Bite Me, I appear there a lot." She told him, still blushing.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Ty smiled and then winked.

"Well then, I may just have to show up in one of thems places. Gotta see what yeah are doin'? I'm very invested now yeah know."

He leaned back in his chair, glancing around before turning back to smile at the girl once more.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:19 pm

She winked back, laughing. "Alrighty then, better give me a good tip though," She joked, tossing back her hair. "Tell me about your hobby's, Tay. I wanna be interested in you, too." She told him, grinning from ear to ear.

Outfit!
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Tyler made a mock offended face, "As if I wouldn't. Yeah wound me Sug."

He smiled slightly and leaned back.

"My hobby's?" he rocked his chair slightly before letting if flop back down on the ground. "Well I suppose yeah used ta be able ta say drinkin' was my hobby - more of my life - but I ain't doin' that anymore."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:26 pm

"Drinking? I like drinking, but not as a hobby," She told him. "I'm glad that you ain't doing it too much anymore. Do you have any safer hobbies?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:45 pm

"Ah, but it is an easy habit to have," he smiled.

He fell on the table, and leaned forward again.

"Well now, I could also like the simple thangs in life - Bettin', poker, shootin'," he smirked, "But I thank you'll have to find that out for yerself."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:15 am

"Sometimes the easiest, is the road with the toughest end," She whispered softly.

"I like betting myself, not so much of a poker fan though. Never tried shooting," She mused.

"Alright, I am getting bored with this conversation. Tell me about your love life, cuz I am bored." She told him, smirking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:11 am