Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+13
Kendera James
Ophelia Montague
Kallie Patterson
Julian Rousseau
Faye Beneparte
Savannah Lerran
Lisette Josse
Roman
Kassidy Dupre
Aquila Turrow
Ciar Mel McHothead
Karmzy
Ondrea Montgomery
17 posters

Sugar and Cyanide ||

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Sugar and Cyanide || - Page 4 Empty Re: Sugar and Cyanide ||

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:48 am

Kassidy waved at Sav. She was finally glad to see someone that she knew. Even if they just meet at the party. Kass was debating to drink whatever Karma gave her. She didn't know what it was and decided to not drink it for a while. Or untill she found out what it was."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:16 am

Karma raised an eyebrow at the girl. "Nothing to say?" She asked, drinking the rest of the bottle and laying on the floor next to her. She pointed to the drink. "If you aren't going to drink it, give it here. If you are, drink it already."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:22 am

Kassidy started to blink as she looked at the drink in her hand. " Well there is a first time for everything." She then staretd to drink from the bottle. Kass knew that she had never took a drink or ever been drunk. But she knew that she wanted to try it and fit in somehow.
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:22 am

Ondrea flashed a quick smile at Karma, tugging the cork from her own bottle with just her hands. She breathed in. Ah, yes; cabernet. A rather fine bottle of it, too, judging by the aroma. Bringing the bottle to her lips, she took a small swallow.

She let out a pleased moan. "This is gorgeous," Ondrea declared.

"You!" she pointed a hand at Roman. "You'd best prepare yourself to bid farewell to this bottle and at least one or two others, if you have them."
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:17 pm

Lisette ran out of the ballroom, eager for something... fun... to do. She dashed through the hallway and opened the nearest door she could find. She pulled Julian into the room, laughing and slamming the door behind her.

Lisette turned back to him, a hungry look in her eyes.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Julian barely stopped to notice the rooms they passed and the hallways they entered. Because at the end of the day, he'd probably never be here again. Hell, he couldn't even remember who owned the place.

But he'd always have Lisette Josse.

Following her, Julian smirked slightly, his eyes practically glued to her. Allowing her to pull him into the bedroom, he laughed softly. As the door slammed behind them, he grinned before closing the gap between them, bringing his lips down on hers hard, his fingers reaching up to cup her face before running through her dark hair.

Last edited by Julian Rousseau on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:35 am

Karma scoffed and waved her hand at Drea. "Please. Roman's used to us drinking up all the alcohol." She smiled innocently. "Aren't you, Ro-ro?" She purred.

She sat up suddenly. "My bottle is empty." She said with a completely serious expression. "How dare all of you. A plague on both your houses." She glared around. "Well? Someone get me more!"
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Lisette hooked her arms around Julian, pulling herself against him. She slid one of her hands to his cheek, feeling his soft skin under her hands.

She smiled against his lips. She could always count on Julian.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Smirking against Lisette's lips, he pulled his fingers out of her hair, sliding them down her back to rest near her waist.

Pulling away, he smirked at her before beginning to leave a trail of kisses along her jawline.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Roman flopped back in a chair, putting his hand over his eyes, "Take anything you want. You don't need to bother me about it."

He hadn't been getting a lot of sleep lately. Roman was ready to fall asleep at any moment, though he knew that was wishing for a lot.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:58 am

::NOAH::

Bored of the ballroom, the boy decided to do a bit of exploring, grinning at all who looked his direction.

He opened a door. Nothing. He opened another door. Still nothing. Behind the next door, however... Well, didn't they look like they were getting friendly?

"Hello!" he cheerfully greeted the boy and girl who appeared to be getting rather intimate. Crossing his arms, he leaned back against the door, watching unabashed.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:52 am

Lisette laughed. Why did kisses always have to be so ticklish?

She heard the door open and gasped, quickly pulling herself away from Julian. It was a boy. Smiling and tilting her head Lisette responded, "Hi. You here for the party?" Hearing her obvious french accent, she winced and realized that she hadn't spoke English all summer.
    Oh well, she thought dismissively, accents are sexy.

The boy wasn't necessarily unattractive. At least, she didn't think so, and Lisette trusted no one's judgement better than her own.

Last edited by Lisette Josse on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:29 am

Smirking at the sound of Lisette's laugh, this only served to enbolden the Prideux, and his lips moved from her jawline to her throat, his destination apparent.

But as the door creaked open and Lisette pulled away, he was sidetracked from that. And in this distraction came in the shape of an unwelcome boy. Hoping that he had a damn good reason to be here, he glanced over at him. He looked about their age. A frown marring his face, he nodded. "Hi,"

Last edited by Julian Rousseau on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:47 pm

::NOAH::

The boy grinned cheerfully back. "Isn't everyone?" he replied.

"Oh! Are you French then, miss?" the boy asked, speaking in said language. "Pretty and French. Such a delightful combination."

His brown eyes turned to the other boy. "Hello, yourself," he returned. "I'm assuming you both have names. I'm..." he took a split second to think of one, "Noah. Edwin. Noah Edwin, at your service."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:17 pm

"Rousseau, Julian Rousseau," Smiling at his own little joke that he doubted his current company would catch, Julian nodded at Noah, continuing the conversation in French, "Nice to meet you then, Noah,"

Smirking at Lisette, he said, "He has a point you know. French people are amazing."
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:05 am

Lisette gave a small sigh of relief. Languages were anything but her strong suit, "I'm flattered, Noah," she laughed and extended a hand to the boy, "My name is Lisette Josse."

Looking out of the corner of her eye, Lisette gave Julian a small smile, "I never said they weren't."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:22 am

Smirking, Julian inclined his head in Lisette's direction, pulling his gaze away from Noah. He'd didn't know him, but there was something about him that the Prideux didn't like. Most likely the fact that he hadn't left yet.

"I know, but still. The world needs to know just how awesome us French people are." Nodding, he flashed her a grin.

Last edited by Julian Rousseau on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:14 am

Lisette looked back up at Julian, her lips formed into a soft pout and her eyes wide, "The world doesn't know that already?" She stomped on the ground, imitating a small child, "How could they?"

Then Lisette looked back up to Noah, a coy smile on her face, "Then again, I suppose Germany is wonderful too, is it not?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:26 am

"They're too busy with 'more important things,'" He answered with a roll of his eyes, "Like there's anything more important than us,"

Sighing, he shook his sadly before looking back at Noah, "What's your favourite thing about Germany?"
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:59 am

Noah took Lisette's hand, placing a courteous kiss against the knuckles. "A pleasure, Lisette," he told her, sounding sincere.

"Germany?" the boy echoed, then laughed. "I like the food, of course! But I am British, really. I'm here because I was invited. But... as long as there is good food, I like any place.

"And the two of you? What is your favorite thing about France, besides how very awesome its people are? And before you ask, mine is the food, again. I've only visited a few times - I learned the language from tutors."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:14 am

Nodding at Noah as he sat down on the bed in the room, "Yeah, the food really is amazing. But the one thing I like the most..."

Glancing sideways at Lisette, he smirked slightly, "Probably the girls. They are rather beautiful. Less so than me, but still,"

Last edited by Julian Rousseau on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:22 am

Lisette raised an eyebrow, a skill she was rather proud of, however trivial it may have been, "British? So you're from Hogwarts, yes?"

Laughing, she looked back at Julian and crossed her arms, "I agree, at least with the first part," she looked back at Noah, "Personally, I love the cities, especially Paris. I cannot imagine living anywhere else."
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:22 am

"There's clearly no vanity in your family," Noah remarked lightly to Julian. "Obviously, you have it all." A teasing smile pulled at his lips as he turned his attention to Lisette.

"Actually, I attend Durmstrang. Strange, I know, but my Russian is just so good, they had to have me." He shrugged indifferently, as though he had simply stated fact, but the smile still on his face made it clear he was joking. "Cities are nice, I suppose. More to do there, certainly. I'd have guessed you were a Parisian, by the way. You have an impeccable sense of fashion, after all."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:37 am

"My sister says that," Julian said absent-mindedly, leaning against a wall, "Well, not really, but I could see her saying that to me," Shrugging, he laughed, "Of course, it's true though. When you look this good, you can't help but be vain."

"Ah, Russia," He sighed, "I've never been there before, but I've heard that the Durmstrang students have quite a reputation for their drinking.

"Why thank you," He smiled, even though he was rather aware that the compliment had been for Lisette and not him. "Paris is the only worthwhile city in France."

Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:17 am

"French, English and Russian? My, Noah, you're practically a linguist!"

Lisette rolled her eyes at Julian, "I apologize for his behavior, Noah. The poor boy never learned that the universe doesn't revolve around him. It's very typical of us Parisians." Despite the harshness of her comment, she gave him a small smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:40 am