Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I Know You Are but What Am I? (Josh)

Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

I Know You Are but What Am I? (Josh) Empty I Know You Are but What Am I? (Josh)

Post by Delaney O'Brian Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:26 am

Delaney laughed as she ran about her front yard arms out wide, a blanket tied around her neck and flowing out behind her in a cap.

"DELANEY TO THE WESCUE!!!" She yelled before tripping slighly and rolling on the ground with a giggle.

After a moment, she straightened out on her back and just laid there looking up at the sky, watching the big fluffy white clouds go floating by.

"Look! Look!" she didn't know who she was calling to. Her father or Aunt were inside the house, since she had snuck outside. She was supposed to be playing in the livingroom, but it had looked so nice out she just had to have gone out. "ITS A BUNNY WABBIT!!"
    Josh Hobbs
    Josh Hobbs
    Other
    Other

I Know You Are but What Am I? (Josh) Empty Re: I Know You Are but What Am I? (Josh)

Post by Josh Hobbs Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:37 am

Josh was a pirate. Or he was very sure he was. He was running down the sidewalk, waving his wooden sword. He stopped when he heard someone saying something about a bunny rabbit.

Josh jumped up on the fence, and saw the little girl he didn't like very much. Sure, he hadn't really talked to her, but he was very sure about this, too.

"It's a cloud, actually," he shouted at her. "I'm a pirate, and I am tying you to a STICK now!"

Josh waved his wooden sword at her.
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

I Know You Are but What Am I? (Josh) Empty Re: I Know You Are but What Am I? (Josh)

Post by Delaney O'Brian Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:59 pm

Delaney looked up at the voice with a childish glare.

"Noooo," she all but yelled at the boy, "Its a bunny wabbit."

She pulled herself up to a sitting postion and pouted. It had started as a good day but now...

"You ain't a Piwate! You ain't got a hate - piwates always have hats." She nodded her head, and then flinched away from the sword.

"Super Del can't be tied to a stick - cause super Hewo's always trump pirates - Duhh!!"

Honestly didn't this boy know anything?
    Josh Hobbs
    Josh Hobbs
    Other
    Other

Post by Josh Hobbs Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:31 pm

"Bunnies hop around and say squeak," Josh snapped. "That is a CLOUD! Fink a bit!"

He folded his arms, and turned his nose up.

"I do too, look," he said, pulling the big hat up, and put it on his head. He waved his sword some more.

"Nuh-uh!" Josh said. "Super heroes are no good, and you don't have a good cape, anyway."
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:36 pm

Delaney pouted and stuck her tongue out at the boy, " I meaant that it cloud that looooookksss like a bunny, Stupid head."

She looked at the hat for a moment, but having no way to deny its existance she decided to ignore it.

"Well, well I no wanna be tied up," she pouted with a stomp of her foot. "And-and-and I'll tell my Daddy!!"
    Josh Hobbs
    Josh Hobbs
    Other
    Other

Post by Josh Hobbs Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:05 pm

Josh rolled his eyes. "You could have said."

"Fine," he snapped irritably. "I don't care." He looked up at the sky.

"A bunny, camel, foot and a dinosaur," Josh said pointing at the clouds.
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:58 am

"I did say," she insisted childishly. "It was obvious. I not stupidddd."

"Piety," she nodded her head looking up. "He Piety the Dino."

She looked at the boy for a long moment. She still didn't like him but... there was no one else to play with.

"What's you're name."
    Josh Hobbs
    Josh Hobbs
    Other
    Other

Post by Josh Hobbs Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Josh rolled his eyes. "Fiiiine."

"He is," he agreed. "Very nice. What's his name?"

Josh narrowed his eyes at the girl. "I'm Josh. What's your name?"

There wasn't really anyone else to play with. He still didn't like her, though.
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Delaney beamed at the admitance, before flopping back down on the ground.

"Josh," she repeated the name slowly, tilting her head. "I's Delaney - Delaney O'Bwian. My daddy teaches at Hoggywarts you know." As a young girl, she was completely ignorant of the fact that there was a possiblity that the boy wouldn't know what magic or Hogwarts was - she knew, so why wouldn't everyone else?
    Josh Hobbs
    Josh Hobbs
    Other
    Other

Post by Josh Hobbs Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:53 pm

"Delaaaaany," Josh said. "Okay. I wanna go to Hoggywarts when I'm big, like my mummy."

He looked at her for a moment. It wasn't like he had anything better to do.

"Do you want to play something?" Josh asked her.
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Delaney nodded her head, "I'm gunna go, and I Gunna be in Huff-el-puff just like my dadddy."

She nodded her head like this was a hard fact, instead of a flight of fancy.

She bit her lip as she looked at the boy.

"Okay," she said with a shrug. "Lets play.... Hide and Seek! I'll HIDE!"

Before he could say anything about it, the girl ran off looking for a hiding spot.
    Josh Hobbs
    Josh Hobbs
    Other
    Other

Post by Josh Hobbs Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:30 pm

Josh shrugged. "Okay then."

He was about to protest, but she'd already run off. He frowned, but counted anyway.

"One, two three, four five..." he counted until he'd reached twenty. It was a bit of a struggle, but Josh managed.

"READY OR NOT!" the boy bellowed. "Here I come!" He proceeded to look around for her.
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:30 am

Running off, Delaney frowned as she looked for somewhere to hide. After a moment she glanced at a tree near by and her eyes lit up.

Looking around, she jumped up until her hands grasped onto the lowest branch. Then she wiggled until she had climbed her way up to the top branches, giggling as she looked down, seeing the boy looking for her.
    Josh Hobbs
    Josh Hobbs
    Other
    Other

Post by Josh Hobbs Wed May 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Josh looked around. He knitted his eyebrows together, and walked around, trying to be as quiet as possible. Stopping suddenly, the boy noticed a giggle.

Looking up, Josh called out, "I FOUND YOU!" Laughing, he childishly stuck his tounge out at her. "My turn!"
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Wed May 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Delaney pouted and stuck her tongue out in return "Only causez you hearded me! IT was a great hidin' spot."

She hummed and moved one of her little legs to get down and then suddenly frowned.

"Uh-Oh."
    Josh Hobbs
    Josh Hobbs
    Other
    Other

Post by Josh Hobbs Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:56 pm

Josh frowned. "It would have been better if you didn't make any noise. Then I wouldn't have found you."

He watched her with wide eyes. "What's the 'uh-oh' for?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:11 pm