Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Closer - Karagorn | PG13

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Closer - Karagorn | PG13 Empty Closer - Karagorn | PG13

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:02 am

Kama slipped into the library after curfew, a michievious smirk on her face. She was hungry. She smoorthed down the outfit shed worn for the occasion, a button up white shirt and a too small skirt that showed more skin than school rules approved of, and smiled into the darkness, careful to use a lanturn to illuminate the area and not a lumos. She leaned back on her hands and looked upward, waiting for a pet.

That is, whichever pet got there first.

Last edited by Karma Black on Mon May 14, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Closer - Karagorn | PG13 Empty Re: Closer - Karagorn | PG13

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:06 am

Aragorn yawned as he trudged into the library, surprised he'd been unseen by anyone. Even the school poltergeist, Peeves, hadn't bothered to notice him. He seemed so invisible at night now... thank the gods.
    The tall second year tossed the book gently into the return pile and went to look for another one, eyelids half closed from exhaustion as he searched through the books for the right one. Wizard romance novels weren't all that great, so he was searching in the Muggle section. They usually turned out pretty good.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:13 am

Kama smirked and played with the hem of her shirt, swinging her legs still. She listened carefully as someone entered the library and started looking for a book. Grinning, she made the flame a little brighter with a flick of her wand.

She sniffed. It was Gorny. And he still had that edge that she loved oh so much. She smiled and waited for him to notice her, smirking slightly before she called softly. "Gorny....?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:19 am

Aragorn stiffened when he heard it, his eyes opening up as he recognized the sound of her voice. The voice he longed for. He let his hands drop to his sides, squeezing his hands into fists and then uncurling his fingers as he relaxed and turned around to look at her.
    She was just as beautiful as the night he met her, maybe he even more. He swallowed his fear for a moment. The next second, he noticed what she was wearing and a bright red blush flared up on his skin. He was glad the darkness of the section he stood in hid it so nicely from the human eye. Of course.. Karma wasn't human.
    He smiled a little, his hands crossing over his crotch to hide the quickly growing penis. He let out a shaky breath and said, "K-Karm."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:26 am

Kama grinned at his reaction to her. Humans and their crazy emotions. So amusing. He was blushing so hot she could almost feel it from across the room, and that was definatly not a wand in his pocket.

She smiled hungrily at him, reaching out a hand toward him. "I came here to continue our last meeting." She said innocently. "That is, I was, but you're just soooo far away." She said with a mockpout, her eyes mischievious.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:33 am

Aragorn drew another shaky breath before trudging over to her, arms shaking a little as he looked down at her legs, blushing even darker. He didn't know what it was about legs but Karma's especially were something special. Long and smooth, with darker skin than other people he knew. They turned him on something fierce.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:40 am

Kama noticed his attention and smirked, wrapping her legs around his waist once he was close enough. She tugged on his ravenclaw tie until her lips were at his ear, and whispered "was there something you wanted from me, Gorn?" she smirked, staying where he couldn't see her face. She gently tugged at the edge of his ear with her teeth. " anything at all?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:46 am

He gasped as her teeth bit his ear and he let out a small whine, wrapping his arms around her as he pressed into the side of her face, whispering quietly, embarrassed as all get out as he did. His words seemed to echo in his mind as he said them aloud, "Everything."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:59 am

Kama nuzzled into his neck, her hand unwrapping itself from his tie and caressing the other side of his neck. Her other hand grabbed a certain part of his anatomy and squeezed. She made a small sound in the back of her throat, trying to coax a reaction from him. "Do you know what I want from you, Aragorn?" She breathed into his throat. She squeezed again. "Do you?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:02 am

Aragorn gasped and moaned, pressing his hard piece against her as he shook his head slowly. "No... No I don't know. But take it. All of it. All of me... oh God please~!" He moaned into her ear, his hands holding her back to keep from getting the same reaction he had last time when he had touched her chest.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:17 am

Kama chuckled lowly, giving his throat an opened mouthed kiss. So eager, this one. She bucked her hips against his, grinding them together. Really, suducing humans was so enjoyably easy.

She buried one hand in his hair. "I do so like it when you beg for me, Gorny." She purred against his skin. "I like it so much, I think I'll listen, this time." She smirked, before biting him. She drank for a minute or two, filling him with endorphins and alternately playing with his hair and bucking her hips against him. She pulled away from the bite, licking it so it healed and letting her tongue swirl around his skin.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:21 am

He moaned again, pulling her up and into him, rocking his hips into hers as she too ground against him as well. He loved this feeling. He loved it so much he thought he was going to explode. At least, that's what his dick told him as he was verging his limit, wishing that she would let him in.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:30 am

Kama froze, looking down at Gorny and tsking. "That isn't yours either." She murmured, moving back do he put her down. She sat on the table, her legs still wrapped around him, and smirked at him, enjoying his discomfort. "Tell me what you want, Gorny." She murmured. "Tell me what you need." Her voice dropped lower. "I might even obliege, if you beg well enough."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:33 am

"Take me... make me yours, fully and completely. Love me, all of me." He swallowed back his irritation and touched his hard peck, pressing his hand on it so that he sort of jerked, shuddering. "Please, I'll do anything. It hurts so much, I want to scream in agony. Please make this stop~!" He whimpered, reaching out for her again but hesitating.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:44 am

Kama growled, but kept a smile on her face. She brought them nose to nose, leaving their lips millimeters apart before tugging off his tie. She wrapped the silk around her fingers before smiling. "Well? What are you waiting for? Take off your shirt and lay on the floor!" she tugged on his hair, gently. "Unless you've changed your mind?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:52 am

He raised an eyebrow uncertainly, surprised by her growl. He swallowed and nodded slightly, pulling away and doing as she said, laying down. He wasn't sure what he'd done wrong to make her growl but she didn't seem like the Karma she'd been a moment before. He blinked and asked quietly, "Is everything all right?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:59 am

Kama smiled sweetly at him, slipping off the table and strattling him. "Everything is perfectly fine." She whispered, bringing him to a sitting position and kissing him hard. She took his hands and pushed them behind his back, swirling her hips as her fingers worked on his tie.

Then she was standing above him, her her mouth smirking as she took in his hands, tied behind his back to the table leg. She smiled at him happily. "Don't you ever tell me who to love." She growled, her voice a complete contrast to her expression. She kissed him sweetly on the forehead and knealed before him, her hand hovering over his hard little problem.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:05 am

He whimpered as he growled at her again, quivering as she touched him. He had no idea what the hell was going on now. But the words that escaped her beautifully sharp lips shocked him. He hadn't meant it that way, not at all. He had only wanted the sex to calm his sex drive. He was panting, uncertain of what to do or what to say. But he opened his mouth slightly and whispered, "I didn't mean it that way... I'm sorry..."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:15 pm

Kama tsked, sitting on his lap again, her arms around his neck and her mouth at his ear. "Ah, but that's what you said." She purred. "And you need to learn to only say what you mean." Slowly, she grinded down on him, her hips bringing him closer to release before she stopped all movement. "Because sometimes misunderstandings get you punished." She pulled at his ear with her teeth again, gently, purring. "And you don't like my punishments, do you Gorn...?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:38 pm

"N-no..." He whimpered, fear clouding his eyes and making her seem even more beautiful and dangerous than usual. He didn't know what she was going to do to him this time. He was tied to a table and he had no chance of getting out, especially with the mistake he'd just made.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:40 pm

Karma rose to her knees, pulling his hair so he looked up at her. "How to punish you, though?" She purred into his lips, looking down into his eyes. She brought her chest against his chin, but kept eyecontact, running her fingers through his hair. She got closer again, before she stopped touching him completely, a good inch between their skin everywhere but her fingers in his hair. "Aragorn?" She purred. "Would you like to touch?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:46 pm

He whimpered and nodded a little, tears in his eyes now. His fear was over the top now. He was so horny, though, too! Her breasts were right there, all he had to do was move. But he couldn't. She could get angry again.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Kama smiled. "Then I give you permission." She whispered, lowering her lips to his and kissing him hard. She grinded down on him, moaning low in the back of her throat. Then she was an inch away from him, not touching. She moved when he moved, so whenever her tried to touch her he just barely missed.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:28 pm

She'd given him permission so he reached out nervously as she kissed him roughly, startling him and causing him to stop. And then she pulled away again. He tried to reach for her breast but every time he moved, so did she. It was agonizing. He wanted shout in frustration but that would bring attention from the staff members patrolling the school.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:13 am

Kama stood and sat herself back on the table, making sure Aragorn was still tied before laying across the table with a grin. "Well." She said on a sigh. "I guess since you don't want to touch me, I'll just lay here..." She hummed softly, the tune light and happy. She stretched her arms over her head, which lifted her shirt so an inch or two of creamy skin showed, not that Gorny could see it.

She pouted briefly and pulled the lantern toward her, running her fingers over the glass and reveling briefly in the warmth she could feel through it. "oooooh Aragorn." She mewled into the glass, careful so that Aragorn couldn't see her. She smirked. "That feels soooo gooooood."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:22 pm