Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Closer - Karagorn | PG13

Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Closer - Karagorn | PG13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Closer - Karagorn | PG13

Post by Gorneh Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:23 am

He blushed fiercely, partly out of anger, with embarrassment as she laid on the table. He jerked, the ropes around him cutting into his skin as he did so. He didn't like this punishment. He wanted it to stop. It was agonizing but he couldn't get away from her! And she drove him, when she stared him in the eyes. How could he say no to something she says when she looks at him that way?
    Aragorn growled as she said his name, a sharp shiver rolling down his skin as he listened to her, his dick already hard as rock and starting to throb with pain. He couldn't stand it a minute longer. He whimpered quietly, "Please... please let me go... I promise I'll never do it again but please... let me get away from this torture." His voice was higher pitched as he begged her and he waited for her response silently.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:48 am

Kama moaned Aragorn's name softly into the glass of the lantern before gently placing it down, her eyes hesitating on the flame inside of it before she rolled to the side and looked over the edge at Aragorn himself.

"What's the matter Gorny?" She whispered. "Don't like punishment?" She swung her legs off and stood in front of him, meeting his eyes and smiling. "Have you learned your lesson, Aragorn?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:57 am

"Yes I've learned my lesson," He whimpered. He looked up at her sincerely and attempted his best puppy dog look. He wasn't really trying but he was pleading with her without words. He had already begged with her, he had so much less to use than he would have before. So why not try a look?
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:02 am

Kama smirked at him. "Good boy." She said, falling gracefully to her knees and leaning forward to untie him. "Your permission to touch me, however, has been revoked." She untied his bounds and offered him his tie, standing back up. "You should go sleep, now, you know." She suggested.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:13 am

"Thank you..." He whispered, regret and relief filling his voice. He wished he would be allowed to touch the girl though, regardless of what had just happened. He smiled a little shakily at her, nodding. "Yes I should... I just wanted... a book."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:18 am

Kama smiled. "Well. I have just what you need, then." She walked to the edge of table and picked up her bag, pulling a book from out of it. It was titled 'The S before Ex" and it was one of the ones Iva had refused to take from Karma during their cute little attempt at Sex Ed.

"Here." She said, offering it to him. "Just return it when you finish it." She smiled at him and gently picked up the old kerosene lamp, her eyes on the flames once more.

"Gnight Gorny."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:21 am

Aragorn took it hesitantly, looking at the title and smirking. His green eyes flicked up to meet hers as humour and mischief poured into them. "Will do, Madame." He gave a little bow and held out his free hand, an offer so that he make place a kiss on it. But it wasn't likely she'd let him.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:28 am

Kama smirked back up at him, offering him her hand, cuddling the lantern the other arm.

Offering him a crooked smile, she took her hand back after he kissed it, carefully holding the lantern in both hands. "See you around, Gorny." She said, stepping around him and leaving the library.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:37 am

He kissed her hand gently, letting go and watching her go as he waved after her. That was at least a decent ending to a meeting, he told himself. He let himself stand there a moment before he replied, "Good night fair lady." And he left.

~End~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:48 am