Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Apology Almost Accepted l PG13

Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Apology Almost Accepted l PG13 Empty Apology Almost Accepted l PG13

Post by Amora Kirke Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:28 am

Mora was pacing. It had been six days since their confrontation in that muggle bar, and it bothered her.

She didn't know why.

She paced back and forth, her feet clad in only socks and her shorts and tanktop more comfortable than appealing. She paused, raising her hand again as if to knock before pacing once more. It was killing her. She didn't want to forgive him for leaving her, she didn't want to let him think abandoning her was okay... but she didn't want him avoiding her. In all honesty, she'd believed he'd chase her and when he didn't... well...

It'd been a wake up call, of sorts.

Tomorrow, she'd be leaving for her job. She wouldn't see him til break. Even though she hadn't exactly forgiven him yet, she didn't want to go on for that long knowing that she wouldn't be able to say she had someone in the world. Someone she hadn't made, fed off of, or taken in. Someone who'd chosen her. She paused before his door again, once more raising a fist.

She stood there, frozen, not wanting to knock, but not wanting to leave either. She'd come to a crossroad.

Maybe it would be better to leave...?

Last edited by Amora Kirke on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Apology Almost Accepted l PG13 Empty Re: Apology Almost Accepted l PG13

Post by Tony Stark Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Merle rolled over onto his back with a sigh. How was he supposed to sleep? He threw back the covers and jumped out of bed. "How am i supposed to sleep with the sound of you pacing outside me door..." He said finally pulling the door open.

"Oh Mora." He said rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. It was then that he realised he was half naked. "You'll have to excuse my indecency, you caught me sleeping." He said moving to grab his shirt and pull it on.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Mora dropped her arm and averted her eyes from his half naked form. "I'm sorry to wake you." She said softly, a light flush gracing her features. "I didn't know I walked that loud..."

"I only wished to talk to you. It can wait." Yes, it could wait forever. No need to talk to him ever again, really. She had no idea what she was doing here. She should have left.

Meekly, she raised her eyes to his, secretly relieved he was wearing a shirt now. "I just wanted to say... I..." she bit her lip and looked away. This really shouldn't be this hard. "I..." her face reddened further. Spit it out, dammit! "I'm sorry about the way I've been acting, since seeing you outside." She ammended. Well that wasn't what she meant to say at all.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:14 am

He straightened his shirt before placing on hand on the door. "It's fine, i couldn't sleep anyway." He said, he had too much on his mind to sleep. The dreams didn't exactly help. "You don't, my hearing seems to get stronger once my eyes are closed." He shrugged.

"I'd rather talk now though." He said stepping aside to reveal his room. Nothing was out of place. It was all placed in a certain order and in a certain way. "This uh... just take a seat." He said closing the door behind him. No one had ever seen his room before. It was something he liked to keep private, since it was part of his coping mechanism.

He nodded. "Appology accepted. I just need you to know, that given the choice i would never have left you alone." He said pulling out a box of matches so he could turn each match the other way around. It freed his mind and made him forget about blood and the way he used to be.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:10 am

Mora kept her eyes on the ground as she moved past him into his room. Her eyes swept the place. It was tidy to the point of unhealthiness. she turned toward him before moving away again, hovering lightly near his bed. It was the only place untidy...

She cocked her head to the side and straightened the sheets and pillows, before she placed herself on it, her mind elsewhere. Her eyes returned to him with a slight embarassment. It was improper to be in mans room, even if he had made her...

A small smile graced her features. "Thank you." Her eyes caught on his matches, and she grinned in spite of herself. "You still have your matches." She said softly.

She ducked her head again, swinging her feet slightly. "I..." she paused. "I leave tomorrow, so I just wanted you to know that... I'm not angry anymore." She shook her head. "Not at you. Not for leaving...." she glanced up at him before returning her eyes to her hands, playing with her fingers, arranging and rearranging them into different shapes as they intertwined and freed from each other.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:21 am

He looked at her awkwardly as she took in his room. It was nothing like it used to be. Before it was always a mess, clothes everywhere, tools thrown where ever he'd left them (unless his mother ordered him to tidy up). Now there wasn't a thing out of place. Even the pencils on the desk were all in a neat line.

He couldn't help but smile though as she made the bed for him. He'd redo it later purely for peace of mind but it was the thought that count. He looked up at her from his matches and gave her an awkward smile. "Always. It keeps my mind busy." He said, not letting her know exactly what from. Not that the thought of it bothered him anymore.

"What?" He asked dropping the matching to his side. "Why you leaving?" He asked, he had no idea what to do with himself. It was indecent to sit on the bed along side her, but it was also indecent to have a lady in his room. Instead he decided to kneel down before her and take her hands in his.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:57 am

Mora glanced up at him as he took her hands in his. The familiarity of his touch was starting to dawn on her. She'd missed him, even subconciously. Even when she hadn't known he'd existed. Her gaze softened as she took him in. "I'm leaving." She repeated, her voice still soft. "I got a job. Its a few countries away, but it pays well." She began playing with his fingers, dropping her eyes to them. "I need the money." She ducked her head, her hair falling to cover her eyes. "...and the protection." She glazed over this statement as if it was never said, continueing to play with her makers fingers and refusing to meet his eyes.

"Take care of Sweets for me, okay? I don't want her wandering around alone." She said, her voice coming back. Slowly she started to realize what she was doing. What she wanted. "I should be back soon." The word 'soon' for a vampire could be anywhere between a week and twenty years, and mora still wasn't sure if she'd come back at all. Those she owed money to weren't exactly the most forgiving in the world. She had the staking-scars to prove it.

When she stopped moving her hands, she'd intertwined their fingers.

She glanced up at him through her lashes. "I'll miss you, Aurmerle." She breathed.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:41 am

"What do you need money for?" He asked. He had all the money in the world because he didn't need to spend it. Even clothes he could just compel someone into giving him them. "I have money." He said getting up off his knees. "How much do you need?" He asked. It must be for something important if she was considering working for it rather than using her power to get it. "Wait... protection from what?" He asked moving to kneel back down in front of her again.

"I have enough power and money to keep both you and Viola safe." He said brushing back her hair and tucking it behind her ear. "Let me help you."

"I can't. I've gotten a job of my own. Teaching at Durmstrang." He shrugged. He was getting bored and teaching was one job he hadn't taken on yet. He needed a change. "There's no need to miss me. I can come visit you all the time." He smiled. "I'll keep you safe and Viola will be fine with my brother. He likes to keep an eye on those he creates."
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:37 am

Mora froze. Protection from what?

She relaxed slightly at his touch, glancing up at him. "You're sweet." She said with a smile. "But I would never burden you with something as..." she switched adjectives quickly. "Insignifigant as my problems. They're only a hundred years old, easily rectifiable." She grinned down at him, a slight smirk tugging at her lips. "You don't need to worry so much."

Slowly, almost hesitantly, she reached up and brushed back his hair with the tips of her fingers, setting the hairs back in place. She smiled before she realized what she was doing and froze, looking down at him. "Whoops..." she whispered, flushing.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:12 pm

"I've had over a thousand years with no meaning. It's no burden at all. I want to help you." He said looking her in the eyes so she could see how genuine he was. "I've done many things, im not proud of. Let me do this one thing to repent some of my sins."

He brought her hands to his lips and kissed them both. "It's obviously something that concerns you." He smiled and looked down for a second. "Some say i don't care enough." He smirked, though it really wasn't that funny. He'd had to give up his power and his happiness to become who he was today.

He almost froze as she straightened his hair. That was one thing no one got to touch but something was different about her. It didn't bother him nearly as much as he expected it to. He looked at her and placed a finger under her chin, guiding her lips to his. What made him do that he didn't know. It just felt right.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Mora shrugged, averting her eyes from his. She didn't want him to look at her that way. It made her feel all... floaty... inside. It was weird. "Just a pack I owe some money to..." she said vaguely. "Only..." she mumbled the amount, only one word audible billions.

She looked downward as he kissed her hands, a light flush stealing over her features again. Curse him and whatever decided to be dancing around in her stomach. "Well, I've got to pay it back. The Pack isn't always the most forgiving." She sighed. "That's why me and Vi went off the map. We were hiding from everyone, not just you."

Her eyes locked on his. Why was he looking at her like that? Why...

And then he was kissing her.

Slowly, her lips moved in response, hardly believing it was real. It felt... right. Feather-light, her fingers caressed the hair at the nape of his neck, and she made a soft sound in the back of her throat. He tasted delicious.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:19 am

"Billions? What on earth did you want that cost that much?" He asked her. He hadn't even spent that much and he was twice her age if not more. He had billions stored away somewhere but he wouldn't have much left if he gave it to her.

"Pack!" He asked a slight growl building up from his stomach and finally ending up in his throat. "Which pack would this be?" He asked thinking back to the day him and his brother has found out the dangers of getting bitten by a wolf. "Well you don't need to hide any longer. I've long been known as the werewolf slayer.

He brought his hand up to tangle in the back of her blonde hair, bringing her closer. He just couldn't get enough and he wanted more. He wanted her closer, more closer than was physically possible. His tongue began to trace along her lower lip waiting for entrance to her mouth. It had been a while since he'd really wanted to kiss someone. Usually it was for the blood, but here he had no explanation.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:07 am

Mora smirked at him, playing with his fingers still. "Pack leader had a fondness for me. He took me in, way before Vi." She shrugged, distracting herself by lazily tracing her fingers over his forearms. "He annoyed me, I burned down his mansion, and the tons of 'priceless valuables'." Her smirk widened as her fingers made their way to his shoulders. "Appearantly, his wife was not pleased." She played with the collar of his shirt, her eyes mischevious. "She had a particular problem with his idea of owning me." She pouted slightly, her fingers now following the curves of his face. "Sadly, Pack Leader and his girl are still alive and kicking. All I have to do is pay them their money, and its like it never happened. Jima pack will write me out of its history." Her fingers, completing their journey by brushing across his lips, paused there, and she met his eyes. Now that her tale was done, she realized that her distraction just may have affected him too. She smiled sheepishly at him, an apology on her lips.

Somehow, her arms had found their way around his neck, and she pulled him closer, granting him entrance into her mouth. Timidly, almost, her tongue tasted his. He was devine. Perfection. A low grumble started in her stomach, transformed into a growl in the back of her throat, and turned into a gasp on its way through her mouth. Her eyes darkened in desire. She'd never felt this way about anyone before. The kiss seemed to sear into her body and go deep into the organ that used to pump blood through her veins. She could feel his heartbeat, though. Every single simply distracting beat of it. She pulled him even closer, not able to get enough of his proximity.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 am

He gritted his teeth and growled but his anger was soon melted away as she distracted him. Where ever her hand touched him it seemed to tingle. Leaving behind a warm feeling against his cool skin. It was a weird experience that he just couldn't seem to understand. That was what kept him so distracted.

"I could always..." He trailed off before. Her lips were enough to wipe his mind free of any thought he'd had seconds before. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to her feet. He just couldn't get enough. Her scent, her taste, his body in his arms. It was all too much yet not enough.

He moved his lips to kiss along her jaw, slowly ending up along her neck. His fangs grew at the closeness to her skin and he had to stop to force them back in. He couldn't drink her blood. It was forever more a forbidden fruit he could never taste.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:33 am

Mora loosed a small sound of protest as he pulled her upward, but she dealt with it, intensifying the kiss in response as she deepened it. Being encased in his arms made her feel safer than she ever had before, and slightly... dangerous. Gently, she bit his bottom lip, careful not to draw blood. She did not need to lose control right then.

She shivered delightedly as his lips wandered, her fingers tracing over his shirt before ducking under the hem. She needed to touch him. It was the strongest compulsion in the world. Her breathing hitched as his lips brushed her throat, and if she'd had a heart, it would have been pounding. "Aurmerle..." she breathed, her eyes finally darkening to their full black. "I...." she was having trouble stringing words together, something about him kept distracting her, be it his scent, his lips, his body pressed against hers. Instead of talking, she moved her hips against his, grinding briefly with him before she stole another kiss. Could this be real?
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:48 am

Merle slowly began to wrap her in his arms. Folding her against him, even closer than she already was. It wasn't long before his hands found themself slipping under her shirt to feel her bare flesh against his skin. He gritted his teeth, trying against all hope to force his fangs away.

He wanted her. Every part of her, it was like his whole body depended on it. He craved her and if he didn't get her he knew he'd be aching. It took him years to get her out his mind, even after that he still thought about her on the odd occasion. Without thinking of the conseqences he tore her shirt from her and just let the pieces fall to the ground. "Yes, my love?" He asked in a whisper as his lips brushed her ear. He felt himself losing control again, but this was a good lack of control. Instead of blood controling him, it would be her. The woman he'd created so long ago. The one who had returned to him in one living piece.

He growled softly and niped at her ear before pulling back to view her.

Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:33 am

Mora made a sound low in the back of her throat somewhere between a growl and a whimper. She'd never wanted someone so much before. She wanted him. All of him. Now, for the next few hours, and forever. Electricity shot through her at his touch, and she was gone; so totally gone it was if she was having an out of body experience.

His teeth brushed her ear and she was back. Had he said something? Her ripped shirt meant nothing to her, and she wasn't even fazed by the fact that she was standing in his room in nothing but her sheer red bra and biker shorts. She had other things on her mind.

She met his eyes, hers relfecting an unadulterated hunger. This particular hunger was different than any other hunger she'd ever experienced in this magnitude. She'd had bloodlust, and the days when she'd drained whole towns, but this was stronger. This was even more primal, more instinctual. She wanted to claim him and make him hers.

With a growl, she pounced, and somehow landed on top of him on the bed. She wasn't precisely sure when she'd circled around him and put him between her in the bed, but she wasn't worried about it either. Hungrily, her mouth found his again. She was starved for his oxygen, scavenging for it with her tongue. Her fingers buried into his hair, ruining the perfect hairstyle she'd just smoothed down.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Merle had no idea what had just happened but some how he found himself laid on his bed with Amora on top of him. A smirked slowly spread across his lips as he shook his head. "I don't think so." He said flipping them so he was on top of her, quicker than a flash.

"Much better." He said pulling his shirt off and then returning his lips to hers. It felt right. Like she was made for him. Two halfs of a whole. She completed him, like the missing piece of a puzzle.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:07 am

Mora made a soft sound of protest before she realized she rather liked his weight on top of her. Rather than argue, as she would have in any other circumstance, she only growled against his lips and bucked her hips against his. Where in hell had he been her whole afterlife?

Oh. Right.

Ignoring that, she kissed him again, her hands roaming over his chest. Lord, he was perfect. His skin against hers was magic, electric. She never wanted to think of anything else. She was complete.

Completeness and all, she still wanted to be on top.

Flipping him, she grinned cheekily at him. "Much better." She repeated.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:54 am

He smirked and couldn't help but let out a little chuckle against her lips. This was going to be fun he thought. They were just a little too over dressed. His hands slide from her neck down her side and to the front of her shorts.

He growled as she took them back to how they started. Especially since he hadn't gotten to take anything else off her before hand. "Fine you win... this one time." He said pulling her forward for a kiss, trapping her in his arms as he went for the clasp on her bra. That at least one on good thing about being on the bottom, no bed to get int the way.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:13 am

Mora winked at him, victorious, as her hands slid down his chest once more. He was wearing way too much clothes in her opinion. Unnecessary, really. Troublesome.

Meeting his lips once more, smirking, she went for his pants, mirroring his earlier actions. He was just so damn amazing. A small sound was pulled from the back of her throat as his hands reached her bra clasp.

Objective: Break the Bed.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:08 am

************************************TIME**LAPSE**************************************

Aurmerle rolled over onto his back and sighed contently in his sleep. He hadn't invited anyone into his room for centuries. It had always been his own personal space that no one else got to look in, but Amora was different. She made him feel different.

He turned back around onto his side, his arm going around her.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:08 pm

Mora laid beside him, eyes open, nibbling her lip anxiously. She had to leave soon. However, this was not what was bothering her.

She didn't want to leave.

This within itself was a problem; she'd never felt like that before. Leaving the bed was always easy. She should just....

His arm wrapped around her waist, and a jolt of comfort hit her so hard it was like seeing for the first time. It terrified her.

She should leave.

Fingers tracing over his arm, she turned on her side, curling toward him and closing her eyes.

Five more minutes.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:01 am

He woke up, his eyes slowly picking up what was before him. "Amora." He smiled before looking around his room. It was a wreck, a bomb hitting it couldn't have done a better job. He closed his eyes and took one long breath before opening them and focusing on her. His room was his control. If his room was tidy then his mind was clean of the thoughts of human blood.

"Good morning." He said bringing her head so he could meet her lips for a quick kiss.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:34 pm

Mora's opened her eyes slowly, never taking them off the man before her. "Aurmerle." She greeted, a smile spreading over her face. She kissed him back, before sighing happily. "Good morning."

The smile faltered, and she repeated it. "Morning..." she groaned. "Shit." Then she was up, pulling on her undergarments with Vampire speed, muttering to herself about being late. Her shirt was in tatters, so she commendeered his, pulling it over her head. It was big on her, but she hardly noticed.

Then she was crawling back across the bed toward him, meeting his lips once more. She let the kiss deepen briefly before pulling away, meeting his eyes and grinning. "I should have left hours ago." She admitted, sitting back on her knees. "But you... distracted me." She winked at him before looking upward, trying to gauge if the sun was still up. Running her hand through her hair when she realized it had, in fact, risen, she sighed. "Guess I'll have to wait for night time then." She didn't sound as put out about it as she expected she would, but hey, pleasure before work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:20 am