Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Get Off of My Cloud [Open]

Geneviève Chevalier II
    Geneviève Chevalier II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Get Off of My Cloud [Open] Empty Get Off of My Cloud [Open]

Post by Geneviève Chevalier II Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:52 am

Genevieve yawned, one blaring contentment as she lay on the side of the fountain. Her hand drifted into it as she played with the water. It was so different from normal water. So beautifully cool and refreshing. Just touching it made her seem so happy and blissful. This place was magic, more magic than most things.
    The small Angelique smiled at the water as a fish came up and touched her fingers. It was a koi, a japanese fish. Her long blond hair fell down in curly locks, some of it falling into the water as well. Her eyes shimmered a bright blue, reflecting the water as she stared at it. Her skin was pale but beautiful and porcelein. The sun shown down on her and illuminated her like an angel. She was gorgeous in this light, though it wasn't who she really was.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Get Off of My Cloud [Open] Empty Re: Get Off of My Cloud [Open]

Post by Athena Capulet Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Bored Athena started to walk to the well known magical fountain. Why it was called magical she did not know, but eager she was to find out. The grass was greener on the other side, she thought gladly that her parents hadn't put her in that horrible school Hogwarts. But being new at a snobby school like this wasn't easy. Just yesterday she had been tormented by a few girls from seventh grade. She sighted sighted slightly as she approached the fountain. A girl was already there lying at the side glancing at herself in the water. Should she turn? Athena had had enough of drama for a week and didn't want to cause another scene with this girl. Shaking her head she sat down on opposite the girl and looked down in the fountain.
    Geneviève Chevalier II
    Geneviève Chevalier II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Geneviève Chevalier II Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Genevieve looked up, a dreamy look in her pale eyes. She almost purred a greeting at the other girl as she sat down. She had been here all four years since she turned eleven. She hadn't ever met this strange girl. She looked awfully angry as well, which startled the fourth year out of her daze.
    She sat up, her blonde curls falling down around her shoulders as she looked at the other girl with confusion in her eyes. She waved at her and asked quietly, "Is there something wrong, mademoiselle?
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Athena looked up, shocked but calmed herself down. Eyeing the girl before saying a word she noted how extremely long her hair was, and almost white. Putting down her cold veneer she almost smiled and began to spoke with her clear voice. ''No, juzt tired. New 'ere you zee. Many new z'ings to see. Désolé if i dizturbed you in your z'oug'ts.''
    Geneviève Chevalier II
    Geneviève Chevalier II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Geneviève Chevalier II Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Genevieve raised a slim eyebrow with surprise as she listened to the new girl's accent. She was not of this country, certainly. She frowned a smile and looked the girl up and down, "Vous are russe, oui?" She asked, her own personal language breaking out, worse than a moment before. She realized that quickly and cleared her throat, "I apologize, mademoiselle, I am low on Anglais... I meant to speak, you are Russian, yes?" It was very clear that her English was low. She couldn't speak correct English at all.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:00 am

(Facepalm. She speaks Frenchie..)
    ''No no, you muzt mistake my french. Perhaps it is different from where we live.'' Okay this was embarrassing. Was her french really that bad. She blushed. This wasn't good. Not good at all.
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:02 am

Penelope strolled along the path playing with her long white immaculate dress, she twirled like a ballerina onto her toes, her ballet had not rusted since her last lesson and her dress moved in response not tangling but landing gracefully. She adjusted her already perfect hair into it's usual perfect position. She trotted happily to her favourite place, the magic fountain.

She saw two girls near the fountain and with a smile waltzed over to them she curtsied to the two and in her voice like honey said "Penelope Arceneau, it is a pleasure to meet you" she spun delicately and sat on the edge of the fountain, her white and diamond high heels clicked as she moved herself into a comfortable position.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:52 am