Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

OH, CRAP, I'M NOT READY! Where's Ric? I'M NOT READY! Bring him to me! PUSH, PUSH! {OPEN}

Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

OH, CRAP, I'M NOT READY! Where's Ric? I'M NOT READY! Bring him to me! PUSH, PUSH! {OPEN} Empty OH, CRAP, I'M NOT READY! Where's Ric? I'M NOT READY! Bring him to me! PUSH, PUSH! {OPEN}

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:07 pm

Nova wasn't really sure what she was doing on the fifth floor. These days, it was common for her to have cravings and later forget about them, but this was different, it was like the hands of faith brought her there for some reason.

Still, she couldn't explain to herself why she stopped in front of the prefects bathroom and stared at them with her eyes wide open. Her brain was telling her one thing, but her body ignored to react.

What the hell? her mind yelled as she saw water on her feet. Realizing how she was near a bathroom her first thought was that she was maybe going there, which was normal cause she had to pee a lot.

But then, the pain had started and she screamed from the top of her lungs, for the first time in her life, not ready to become a mother yet.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

OH, CRAP, I'M NOT READY! Where's Ric? I'M NOT READY! Bring him to me! PUSH, PUSH! {OPEN} Empty Re: OH, CRAP, I'M NOT READY! Where's Ric? I'M NOT READY! Bring him to me! PUSH, PUSH! {OPEN}

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Mel traced her finger over the wall as she walked, she had a free period and no one to hang around with, her friends seemed completely lost.

But then something forced her to stop. A scream. Aomeone was screaming.

After a minute of standing still, her legs finally gained a feeling again and she ran into the direction the scream had come from, when she reached the corner she saw it; Nova Doherty a professor and head of Slytherin.

"Professor!" she gasped out, noticing the water on the floor, the fourteen year old realized what was going on. "Oh. My. Rowena."

Last edited by Melanie McKinnon on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

OH, CRAP, I'M NOT READY! Where's Ric? I'M NOT READY! Bring him to me! PUSH, PUSH! {OPEN} Empty Re: OH, CRAP, I'M NOT READY! Where's Ric? I'M NOT READY! Bring him to me! PUSH, PUSH! {OPEN}

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Karma heard the scream and ran toward it, not caring about anything else. Distraction. Distraction.

She slid to a stop on the fifth floor, her eyes wide. "Are you alright, Professor?" She asked her head of house, her eyes widened even further as she took in the water. "Did your water just break?!" She demanded. She took a deep breath. "Professor?" She asked calmingly. "Do you know what's happening?"
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:21 pm

She heard footsteps and upon realizing that it was only a student, she tried to appear as calm as possible. "Miss McKinnon, how nice of you to join me, so, what's up with..." Nova was forced to stop by another contraction. "Aaaaaah!"

As Karma joined them, her mood had changed drastically. "YES BLACK, I'M PRETTY SURE THAT I KNOW WHAT I'M T..."

"AAAAH!"

"Ric, where's Ric, I need him?" panic struck her voice. "Ric...AAAH!"

She tried to get up but her efforts were pointless and she fainted, for a moment or so.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:23 pm

Melanie just stared, "I .. uh.. Ric? Uh..." she had no idea what the woman meant. "I ..." she looked at Karma "Do you?" her words left her, she was utterly terrified, she remembered when professor DeLuna had given birth, that was the most terrifying thing EVER.

"Miss Doherty, what can we do to help?" she managed out, placing her hand on the professors shoulder, but out of instinct pulled it back when the woman fell backwards. Mel looked around, resisting the urge to scream that they needed fucking help right NOW.

Last edited by Melanie McKinnon on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:26 pm

Karma rushed forward with Vampire speed and caught her professor, gently lowering her to the ground. "Ric... Asric. Headmaster Chaos!" She decided. "Melanie." She said, meeting the eyes of the girl she'd seen in the hallway. "I need you to stay with her. I'm going to get the Headmaster. I'd be fastest."

She nodded at the girl and took off toward the Headmaster's Office, the use of her Vampire speed making her look as if she simply disappeared.
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:33 pm

When she opened her eyes again, Karma was already gone. Another mood swing hit her and she became more peaceful than ever.

"What a bad timing to take a walk, don't you think?" her eyes fell on Melanie as she was saying that. "Is Ric coming? He was excited when we found out the date of my delivery, but the babies are going to be here a bit sooner. He shouldn't miss this."

She managed to sit up a little, and rested her back on the cold, stone wall.

"AAAAH!" the loudest scream so far left her mouth. "They are becoming too painful to stand them! I think something might be wrong with my children!"

Melanie didn't respond and the young teacher started hyperventilating. "No, NO! NO!"
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:35 pm

Melanie just nodded at what Karma said, her body stiff with shock.

"I-" WHO THE HELL IS RIC? she screamed to her self. Did she mean Asric? Or some other random Ric?

When the professor started hyperventilating the girl forced her self to speak again "He's coming! He's coming!" she promised, kneeling down and grabbing the hand of the professor. "It's going to be... fine. Just .. just fine."
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:42 pm

Oh, how lovely, a spider in a crack on the wall, her brain was working on overload and the girl seemed to be loosing it completely as she thought about spiders instead of panicking like a normal person.

"He is? That's good, we're going to be parents, that's also good, and the room is not finished yet but my dad is working on it and, ... OH MY GOD, GET THEM OUT OF ME, GET THEM OUT, THEY'RE HURT!"

Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:45 pm

Professor Doherty was having a baby with Headmaster Chaos?

Mel's head was spinning, this didn't make sense; wasn't he having a baby with Professor Wyse? Or already had it!

WAS EVERYONE HAVING A BABY WITH EVERYONE IN THIS FUCKING SCHOOL?

"I dont-" everything was spinning and she gripped the hand of the Professor tighter. "They're not hurt! It's going to be okay! Just think of happy things! Butterflies! Name of the babies! Asric!"

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:54 pm

The boy was in the prefects bathroom, using it even though he wasn't really a prefect. He was already done and only had time to put on some pants when he heard the noises from outside.

At first he just listened, wondering what's going on. Then, when he realized everything, he couldn't really move, possibly from shock, or perhaps terror.

Finally, he ran outside, with his torso bare and no shoes on his feet and looked at Nova, then at the girl beside her.

"Where's Ric? What's in his head, that stupid bloke, leaving her alone in times like this! IDIOT SHOULD HAVE TAKEN CARE OF HER BETTER!"
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Mel's head snapped upwards when she heard a new voice, it was not Karma's at least, way too masculine to belong to a girl.

She recognized the boy, another Slytherin, younger than her though. Her eyes stopped for a bit, on his very bare torso, she was just a girl after all, an easily distracted girl.

"I-" she felt the need to say something, the boy was also going on about this Ric. Perhaps it was Asric like Karma had said. "Karma-Karma's getting Asric." she told the boy, looking him in the eyes and then back at the Professor "I - we didn't know what to do."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:20 pm

"I do too know what to do." Karma said, coming to a halt next to the two.

She kneeled beside Nova. "Ric's on his way." She said comfortingly, taking her Professor's hand. "Do you know what you'll name them?" She asked, trying for a distraction from the pain. "Your children?"
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:05 pm

ASRIC? she asked herself a question mentally, convincing her ears that they heard it wrong. No, not Asric, Alaric is coming.

"He is going to be here?" she asked the question out loud, letting a sigh escape he mouth. "Good, because all of this is his fault." Her eyes were wide and her mind completely blank when another contraction hit her.

"AAAAH!" Nova couldn't help but to scream some more.

"I thought about Jane or Dakota Marie for the baby girl and Ric said that the boy should be Draco Harry, which is lame for me. And now we don't know anymore."

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:11 pm

"Good", he responded to the blonde, "but is Ric getting here?"
    He knew that it would be the best if they called the school's nurse but the headmaster could also work, being a powerful wizard and all, maybe he knew how to help her the best.

"Karma", he started but then stopped himself and put on a fake, comforting smile on his face and also kneeling besides Nova.

"Silly bean, you want to name the boy Dimitri, remember? And the girl is Aphrodite, like your mother wanted."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:13 pm

Mel looked helplessly at Karma and then at the boy. Resisting the urge to scream that she had just said Asric was on his way!

She clutched Nova's hand, tighter. "I like those names," she said "The girl name, M-Marie was the name of my grandmother." she said, trying to keep her voice steady, as her heart hammered in her chest.

Why was no one getting there to help them? Was she just going to give birth to twins here? On the floor?!
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Karma smiled. "Dimitri? What a boring name." She aimed an apologetic smile at Dimi, but returned her focus to Nova almost instantly. "Name him something powerful. Like Zues. Or... or Gollum... Or..." She tried for the most rediculous name she could think of, trying to keep the woman occupid. "Jesus."

She smiled and thought for a second. "As for the girl, you should name her something sassy. Like... like... Shanaynay." She nodded, even though she knew for a fact that the names were rediculous. "Dakota Marie Shanaynay." She nodded again.
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:20 pm

"Ric?" she repeated, her eyes all blurry and mist creeping inside her head. "Where is he? Why isn't he here with me?! RIC! WHERE ARE YOU?! I CAN'T SEE ANY..."

"AAAAH!" she screamed and screamed and squeezed somebody's hand. "AAAAAH, I THINK THAT ONE OF THEM IS COMING!"

The stupid, empty look was on here face again and she tried to reach something in the distance, but her eyes weren't working anymore.

"Shanaynay? I like that..."

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:27 pm

"It is an awesome name, thank you very much. Much better than Karma Chameleon", he tried to joke as well and pretend like he is calm. "She doesn't look so good..."

He was interrupted by more screams coming from the mouth of his old nanny/friend and he stood back a little.

"What's happening? Do something!" he demanded from the girls.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:30 pm

Mel closed her eyes when the Professor started screaming, but her eyes flew open again when the boy started demanding they did something.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK IS HAPPENING?!" she said, losing her cool, if she ever had it. "SHE'S GIVING BIRTH TO FUCKING TWINS!" she screamed.

Calming down a bit, she looked around. "Where the fucking fuck is everyone?! WE need to get her somewhere! To the hospital wing, somewhere she cant just give birth here! With us! ... Can she?" she felt like she was about to faint, but somehow she managed to keep breathing and clutching Nova's hand, there was no time for fainting.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:35 pm

"Both of you need to calm down. We do not want her any more freaked out." She leaned forward and brushed her professor's hair out of her eyes. "Just breathe, Professor. Headmas- Ric will be here any second." She promised. "Don't worry about them. I'm sure they'll be perfect whenever they come." She looked up at Mel. "Go get some towels from the Prefect's Bathroom, and get some cold water. We can... We can help her until Headmaster Chaos gets here."
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Demetri knew was happening. He grabbed Nova's portkey and ran straight to the Prefects Bathroom. When he reached there she was already in labour. He got to her side quickly.

"Stand back students. Now Nova I am taking you to the hospital wing!" He said to her as he got the portkey ready.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Karma pushed the healer away roughly. "ARE YOU IN-BLOODY-SANE?!" She growled. "YOU AREN'T PORTKEYING A PREGNANT WOMAN!" She growled at him, her eyes flashing darker. "We're waiting for the Headmaster. And if you have a problem with it, you can take it up with Satan."

And just like that, she was kneeling back next to her Head of House, her voice soothing. "Deep breaths, Professor. Everything's just fine." She cooed. "Shanaynay and... uh... Zues are going to be fine."
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:52 pm

"Miss Black Calm Down!" Demetri said to her.

"I have been a Healer for 6 years and normally St Mungo's give portkeys to couples when the women's waters break. But She is in labour now."

Demetri Summond a cot with his hand and it came quickly.

"I am going to levitate you Nova on to the cot!" Demetri softly levitated her on to the hovering cot and began to run to the Hospital wing with her at his side on the cot.

"MOVE STUDENST!" Demetri said to them.

"Deep Breaths Nova." He said as she cast a check upon charm on her.

"Everything looks Good Nova. Just take deep breaths." He said to her carmly.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:56 pm

"A portkey is not wise!" He said materilising from a white smoke before them. "It would definitely disturb the babies." He said conjuring up a stretcher and making it hover just beside Nova. "Just as using spells on the woman. It distresses them. Believe me i've been there and seen it."

"Students grab her feet, we have to lift her onto the stretcher." He said moving to sit behind Nova. "Nova, we're going to move you now okay?" He said taking her top half into his arms. "1... 2... 3." On three he had her lifted and onto the stretcher.

"Right Demetri, lead the way to the hospital wing." He said making the stretcher hover to hip height. "Nova is there anyone i can call for you?" He asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:25 am