Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

when push comes to shove, it's gonna take the both of us

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

when push comes to shove, it's gonna take the both of us Empty when push comes to shove, it's gonna take the both of us

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:13 pm

For the first time in years, Iris was looking forward to go home for the winter holidays. She had already owled her foster parents back in the States, letting them know that she'd be there most probably by next week. They were thrilled to hear the news and she felt glad that she was making at least some people happy.

She had yet to inform them of her being in the hospital, but decided that she would tell them when she got there. Luckily, the scars on her wrists had faded and suffice to say, she looked just fine.

However, on the inside, the Gryffindor felt far from fine. School had been more of a shit than usual and she was distracted almost throughout each lesson. She knew the reason, but wasn't willing to admit it to herself. She felt even more frustrated at the fact that she was lying in the hospital on her birthday, which was a few days ago and she couldn't spend it with one of the people she wanted to.

Iris looked around the Shrieking Shack, not in the least bothered by the silent atmosphere. It wasn't a place she frequently visited, but something dragged her here today. And now, she was just exploring the inside, wondering if anyone else was present.

Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

when push comes to shove, it's gonna take the both of us Empty Re: when push comes to shove, it's gonna take the both of us

Post by Hades Andrews Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Hades was walking away from the castle. He didn't want to be there right now, he wanted to roam the grounds. It was getting annoying how Thomas and Caleb kept asking if he was fine, he was fine but he was sick and tired of the questions. He just wanted to move on from her. Hades pulled out chocolate and started to eat it. Hades got into the shrieking shake with no problem. He walked up the stairs and instantly stopped. Iris was there.

"Surprised you're here" Hades leaned against the wall still eatting his chocolate. He wanted so much to just yell and get angry but he didn't want to be mad forever.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

when push comes to shove, it's gonna take the both of us Empty Re: when push comes to shove, it's gonna take the both of us

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:48 pm

The brown haired Gryffindor (glad that she changed from blonde) froze at the voice, but was determined to play it casual. It had been months since she had seen him or heard his voice; as they didn't have any class together, for which she was thankful. Lessons were distracting as it is, the last thing she needed was for the worst distraction of all.

"It's a creepy place surrounded by rumours of haunting, and you are surprised that I am here? Thought you knew me more than that," Iris muttered, sitting down and looking up towards Hades. "Why, you thinking of deducting points? I'm sure your fellow prefect 'friend' would just love that," she commented sarcastically.

As usual, the brunette spoke before she thought, but she didn't regret it. Deciding that she was not about to let him ruin her mood, she asked quietly, "Are you planning on going home for the holidays?"
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Hades took into realization that she died her hair. He loved the blonde hair but the dark suits her better. Hades saw her freeze. Hades was doing good in school ever since the break up. Hades didn't want to think about what happened so he focused better and it was paying off.

"It is a creepy place. It's just not haunted like everyone thinks" Hades said to her. "Yeah, I thought I did too" Hades said. Hades knew it was a low blow but he couldn't hold it in. Hades looked at her and scoffed. "If I wanted to deduct points I would. Who Caleb?" Hades asked. She was either talking about Caleb or the other Gryffindor prefect.

Hades nodded. "Yeah" Hades replied. "What about you" Hades asked.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:38 pm

Noticing that Hades was looking at her hair, Iris couldn't help but give him a small grin. "Better colour, don't you think? Figured I'd get it for myself as a birthday present, didn't think it'd turn out this great. But something is better than nothing."

The grin quickly faded and she fiddled with the dagger in her hand. "Yeah, guess you don't me that well after all." She shook her head, "Not Caleb, I meant the other Gryffindor prefect; probably another goody two shoes who's a prude." She wasn't a fan of the prefectorial board, and knew she'd never be. They're the fun stoppers in her opinion.

"I'll be going home too," she answered, glancing at him. "Feel like seeing my folks after being in the hospital for so long."
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Hades saw that she knew he was looking at her hair color. Hades nodded. "Yeah, it's nice" Hades said honestly to her. He watched as she grinned but then it faded.

Hades nodded. It was true though. Hades tried not laugh. "Ah, Ariana, yeah I don't know if she would have taken away points" Hades said to her. Yeah he talked to the girl once but that was it, he was even supposed to hang out with her once.

Hades nodded. "That's cool" Hades said to her. "I heard about that" Hades said.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:54 am

"Thanks, but I'll probably dye it some other colour soon," the Gryffindor replied, still playing with her dagger. "But for now, even I think it's looks fucking amazing."

Iris scoffed as she heard the name and rolled her eyes. "Shame that such a lovely name has been given to somene who likes being a badge holder. Eh, even if either of you took points, that wouldn't stop me," she said with a humourless smirk.

"Heard about me being in the hospital? From whom?" She asked quickly, her voice taking on a sharp edge. "I hope you did not hear any exaggerated version of it. I mean, it was just a fucking bullet, nothing else." She shrugged.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:56 pm

Hades nodded to her. "Suit yourself, it's your hair" Hades said. It didn't matter if she dyed it or not she would always look beautiful in Hades eyes. Hades looked at the dagger, of course she would carry one, Hades looked back at her when she spoke.

Hades watched as she scoffed. Hades looked at her. "Are you jealous of Ariana, like I said I wouldn't take points because you aren't the only one here, I'm here as well and that would be pointless" Hades exclaimed to her.

"Yeah I heard and my cousin, my cousin works there and told me. He thought we were still dating" Hades explained. "No stories, just got the truth and that bullet could have done more damage" Hades replied.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Iris felt the frustration and confusion within her and she had no idea what to do about it. This would be the time she'd cut herself and let the pain be a distraction from what's really bothering her. But she had promised herself that she wouldn't do that cowardly act anymore.

"I don't need to be jealous of anyone Hades," she murmured, a humourless smile playing on her lips. "I envy the people whose mother didn't just try to kill them and whose father wasn't a mass murderer. But other than that, no, I'm not jealous."

Mentally bashing herself for being so vulnerable, her stance hardened once more and she nodded her head slowly as she listened to him. "What difference would it have made if the bullet did more damage?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow. "I'd be killed, people would hear about it, end of story." She shrugged once more. Truthfully though, the brunette wasn't afraid of death. But she had always known she wouldn't go without a fight.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Hades nodded. "Good" Hades said to her. She shouldn't be jealous, just like he shouldn't be jealous of anyone that liked her or if she liked them. They were over and he didn't know if they'd ever get back together but he needed to at least move on. Hades looked at her. "Like I said before, it isn't your fault, it's theirs because they chose that path themselves" Hades explained.

Hades looked at her when she said the next words that came out of her mouth. "It would have made a difference because there are people who care for you. Even though we broke up I still care for you" Hades exclaimed. "You need to stop thinking that you don't matter to people Iris" Hades said to his former girlfriend.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:21 pm

"No worries, you are free to fool around with whoever you want," Iris commented and leaned her head against the wall. It made her feel like shit on the inside to say it like that, but she was not the type to mope around or whine about such crap, unlike the other girls. "Chose their path of killing their own children? One hell of a path I must say," she muttered, almost amazed at the fact that could commit such crimes.

"No Hades, people care for temporarily, nothing is fucking permanent, alright?" The Gryffindor snapped at her ex. "I don't want any of you to care for me, because just when I think it's okay to fall, there's no one there to catch me. It's always been me alone since the beginning, and it's always going to be like that."

As she said the words aloud, the truth in those statements hit her hard and she shut her eyes to prevent the tears from escaping. "It always comes to a point where no one can stand me anymore Hades," she whispered, clutching the handle of her dagger tightly. "So why the fuck would anyone give me a damn if something happens? The least my death'd bring is headlines in a newspaper. I know my worth and importance, everyone else only sees the bad side."
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Hades nodded. "Good to know" Hades said to her. He was glad that she didn't care, now Hades could move on and not worry about what Iris thought about it. Hades let out a breath. "If that's what they chose then they are free to do what ever they want, but it's wrong that they want to kill their own kids, I mean if you don't want kids than keep your legs closed" Hades replied.

Hades shrugged. "No, but sometimes it does stay permanent" Hades told her. Hades couldn't take it anymore, so he just snapped. "You know why people are there for you one moment and gone the next! It's because of you, you push them so far away so you don't have to deal with any of it! You don't want to get to close to people because you're scared! A lot of people would actually like you if you stopped pushing them away, that's why people close to you leave you in the end!" Hades shouted at her. He didn't want to be mean but it was the truth.

Hades calmed down a little bit. "You make sure that they leave you, thats why" Hades said to her in a more calming voice. Hades watched as she held her dagger more tightly. Hades sighed and spoke. "Than show people the good side" Hades answered.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:59 pm

Despite the situation, Iris couldn't help but smirk at Hades' last comment. "That's actually pretty good advice, something my stupid clearly didn't think off. Then again, I'm sure me and Kait were a mistake, an unexpected mistake."

As she listened to Hades' harsh words, she had already known it was the truth. But hearing it from someone she still loved, just made it feel like she got slapped in the face. "I have made many mistakes and done a lot of bad things, people leave because they can't accept it," she growled. "How can you blame me for pushing them away, Hades?! My whole life, I've been pushed around, not a single person showing me any affection and it has made me into this girl who doesn't need anybody to live her life with."

"I don't have a good side," the brunette told in a deadly quiet voice. "I'm emotionally and mentally fucked up. The way I was with you, that's the only side I have," she simply said, running her fingers through the blade.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Hades shook his head. This girl would totally be the death of him, like know lie. "Fine, believe what you want Iris, but it's no one's fault but the parents" Hades just wanted to try and drop it before he went insane.

Hades tried not to snap again. "Iris, you pushed people away, you pushed me away and I've done nothing but try and help you, yes people make mistakes but they also learn from them" Hades tried to reason with her. Hades now snapped. "You do it all the time, you don't want people to get to no the real you because you think they'd disapprove! You had me, but you ruined it, see you pushed me away!" Hades exclaimed to her.

Hades looked at her. "Yes you do, you just won't admit it" Hades said. "No you have more sides, you just won't show them" Hades explained.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:27 pm

"Look, what is your problem anyway? We're not even together anymore, and you are acting like you bloody care for me or something!" Iris shouted back, tears in her eyes. "No one has cared if I pushed them away, so makes you so different, huh? You have no right to yell at me about what's right or wrong. Shouldn't you be like one those ex-boyfriends who hate their girlfriends or something?"

She scoffed and shook her head. "If I show my good side, they will take advantage of it. Not everyone can be as considerate as you, you know," she commented sarcastically and looked at Hades. "You are someone who had a caring parent and is constantly surrounded by friends. Guess what, I'm not. I'm the one that's trying to figure out if people are faking it or not."
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:32 pm

Hades had to laugh. "Because I care Iris, that's who I am, I care about people. I know we aren't dating, thanks to you" Hades said to her. Hades laughed again. "Yeah I should hate you but I don't, I try to hate the fact that you ruined something good and it's like it mean't nothing to you" Hades replied.

Hades looked at her. "Maybe people would actually like you if you did show that side" Hades was pissed right now. "Fine, be by yourself, see if I care. Here's me shutting you out Iris, like you want me too" Hades walked out the door and down stairs of the shrieking shack.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:35 am