Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Lesson Four - 4th Years

Edith Miller
    Edith Miller
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson Four - 4th Years Empty Lesson Four - 4th Years

Post by Edith Miller Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:54 pm

Edith entered the classroom, she walked up to the front of the desk and placed down her books. She was slightly pleased about returning to teaching after so long having recently done her PhD in Defensive Spells she felt confident this should be a good lesson

Edith then flicked her wand at the board, writing suddenly began to appear it read "Salvio Hexia" Edith then glanced up at the clock behind her and saw to it was anohter few minutes until the lesson started, she hoped the students would be on time, however she had heard the most of the professors who taught this class had been some what absent, resulting in students no bothering to show up
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Lesson Four - 4th Years Empty Re: Lesson Four - 4th Years

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Karma walked into the class, her eyes taking in another new professor. What on earth was going on? The war seemed to be taking so many professors away, but whatever. It wasn't her problem.

She nodded at the teacher and slipped into a middle seat. She grinned at the teacher. Well. She had Cobalt to live up to.

She wished her luck.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:35 pm

Aria wasn't sure she felt up to class. She felt... odd. Sick. Not that either were unusual, of late, really. The blonde entered the Defense classroom, sincerely considering the possibility of skipping.

Her eyes slid over Karma with hardly a pause. She couldn't face the other girl, right then.

Aria took a seat in a far corner.
    Edith Miller
    Edith Miller
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Edith Miller Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:48 am

Edith saw two students enter, she then glanced up at the clock on the wall and saw that the lesson was due to start, she was slightly disappointed that there was only two students however she had to begin and hopefully some more students would wander in

" Welcome girls, I am Professor Miller, while there are only two of you we must start" Edith then looked back at the board, " today we shall be learning the defensive spell Salvio Hexa, this spell is used to defend yourself against most common hexes and some more advanced hexes, when cast correctly a greenish force field should appear in front of you deflecting the hex"

Edith then pulled out her wand " to cast this spell, you hold your wand out as such then swish it in a circular motion twice then say the incantation Salvio Hexa. Now the tricky thing about this spell is that your movements and pronunciation of the incantation MUST be crisp and clear"

Edith then looked at both the girls, " I would now like you to pull out your wands and practice this spell before we actually try defending ourselves"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Karma watched the Professor with an abstract bordom, ignoring her sister's attitude toward her. She'd get over it after they talked.

She pulled out her wand and mimicked the professor's wand movements, stating smartly "Salvio Hexa.". A bright green protective looking sheild of magic popped up in front of her, and she held it there a few moments before letting to dissolve in the air around her.

She hid a yawn. Maybe next lesson they'd learn stunning. Yes. That may be a bit higher than the First Year level they were on right now.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:20 pm

Arsen sighed stretching his neck as he walked to DADA. He was late. Of course he was but that didn't matter to him and it shouldn't to the professor either. He was sure anyone would prefer him to be late than to have the lesson end up in flames because his temper got the better of him.

He entered the classroom, giving the professor a quick glance before making his way to his seat and pulling out his wand.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:42 pm

Aria gave Arsen a quick smile in welcome as he entered the classroom, turning her attention to the task at hand. Spellwork had never been a challenge for Aria. Learning, in general, had never been a challenge. Having a learning curve that was practically a vertical line had the tendency to help with that.

Three tries; that was the most it ever took her to learn an unfamiliar spell, and with one so straight-forward... well, it shouldn't have been a challenge, really. Which is why a thrill of panic clawed its way into the girl's heart when three tries later she had accomplished nothing.

"Salvio hexa," Aria chanted again, an edge of terror to her tone. Nothing. No, no, no... It was one thing to be d-

"Salvio hexa!" the girl repeated. This time, she was finally rewarded with a surge of magic -

Then, a wall of tangled branches erupted from the top of her desk, their ends curling out into brightly burning leaves.

Aria jumped back with a startled shriek, knocking over her chair in the process.
    Edith Miller
    Edith Miller
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Edith Miller Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:13 pm

Edith noticed another student enter the class, she decided that seeming this was her first lesson she wouldn't pick on him and just ignore his lateness. Edith watched as the girls perform the spell, Karma seemed to pick up and perform the spell with ease, Edith was most impressed by this

Edith glanced over towards the other Slytherin girl to see how she was going, Edith was suddenly taken back at the branches and buring leaves coming from the girls desk, Edith had never experienced anything like this before in her studies she struggled to understand it. Edith then pulled out her wand " Evanesco" she said calmy the branches instanly vanished into thin air

Edith looked at the girl who by her expression seemed shocked by the result as well, " Well that is certainly not what normally happens, however Miss Kennet we shall carry on, magic can sometimes be unpredictable" Edith then looked over towards the boy in the class " Ah Mr Salvator, to cast this spell you hold your wand out then swish it in a circular motion twice then say the incantation Salvio Hexa"

Edith then walked to the front of the class, " So class now you have practiced the spell, we will be using it to protect ourselves" Edith then walked over to Karma " Miss Black you seem the most proficient at this spell so you will be first" Edith then pulled out her wand and aimed it at the girl

"I will be casting a simple Babbling hex on you, prepare yourself" Edith then gave a sharp flick of her wand, a redish light bolted out of her wand towards the Slytherin girl
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:40 pm

Karma gave a long suffering sigh, her eyes bored as she took no notice of both her sister's magic or her boyfriend.

"Of course, Professor." She said, her voice polite and not at all downgrading. "I would be eternally grateful, letting me perform a spell in class..." She smiled innocently, easily deflecting the babbling charm.

"Can we try with something more dangerous?" She asked, she shook her head quickly, as if warding off an idea. "Not that I'm doubting your teaching skills, I'd never do that, it's just, I'd never really get hit with a babbling charm. Can we try a stunning spell or something?" She looked down at the desk, appearantly with embarassment, but mostly to hide the contempt that kept flashing in her eyes. Cobalt would have tried to kill them three times already, if he'd been teaching. She would have felt as if she needed this charm then. "I don't mean to be a bother, I'm just trying to be practical..."
    Edith Miller
    Edith Miller
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Edith Miller Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:46 am

Edith was impressed that Karma knocked back the hex " Well done Miss Black an excellent cast" just as Edith was about to walk over to the other Slytherin for her to attempt defending herself, Karma asked could they learn a stunning spell as she felt this spell wasn't really practical. Edith gave a small chuckle

" Well due to changing Professors in this subject, I felt it best for your last lesson for the year to do something general. But you will be pleased to know Miss Black I have fully completed lesson plans for next year, and hopefully you will find the spells more... practical"

Edith walked over towards the other Slytherin girl and stood in front of her desk " Ok Miss Kennet just like I did with Miss Black I will be casting the babbling hex on you, lets begin" Edith then aimed her wand at the girl giving it a sharp flick, once again the redish light shot out of her wand speeding towards the girl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:30 am