Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Death and All of His Friends (Open)

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Death and All of His Friends (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Death and All of His Friends (Open)

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:41 pm

"Ya do," Savannah said with a grin, "Trust me, I'm really not all the special." Shaking her head, her smile vanished for a moment, but she quickly replaced it, "You're the special one in this duo."

"But knowing me," Savannah said, tilting her head in the Hufflepuff's direction, "It'll be in a while. The guys in my year are either taken or annoying." She shrugged, not feeling bad about it. Besides, she liked her life like it was, and she didn't need another person to worry over, "And besides, my heart's already full."

"I'm good with coming up with corny names," She grinned, momentarily forgetting about Kirsten Cresswell and the voice that resided in her head, "What about the.." Glancing back at the thestral, she grinned, "The Thestral Twins,"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Death and All of His Friends (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Death and All of His Friends (Open)

Post by JJeh Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:08 pm

J. J. just shook her head.

"Whatever you say then Vanna." She certainly didn't believe the girl anymore now than she had a few minutes before. She was small and quiet, and foolish more often than not. There was nothing special about her - not really. She was just a girl.

J. J. shook her head, and decided not to point out that she short of stole a guy from her year. Not that he was actually a first year anyways. She got distracted for a moment thinking on how old Dimitri probably actually was before shaking her head, and pushing herself up from the grass.

"Well, You'll always have me," she smiled. "And I'm better than some silly boy anyways."

Laughing a bit she held out her hand to the younger girl.

"Thestral twins, I like it," she tilted her head to the school. "But I think I'm ready to go back inside, I don't know about you."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:01 pm

"One day you're gonna believe me JJ," Savannah said with a grin, softly bumping a shoulder into JJ's.

Looking up at JJ as she stood up, she took her hand, smiling, "You're a thousand times better. You won't break my heart." And a boy would. And besides, she couldn't care about anyone else. She'd much too much time worrying about their safety.

"I'll go with you," She said with a shrug and a smile, "I'd much rather be with you than alone."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:31 pm

J. J. just smiled and rolled her eyes.

Linking her arm impulsively through Savannah's she lead the way back to the castle, rather content with how her little break down seemed to have turn around.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:25 am