Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Escape Reality [OPEN!]

Storm Forsett
    Storm Forsett
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Escape Reality [OPEN!] Empty Escape Reality [OPEN!]

Post by Storm Forsett Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Stormy was wearing her swimsuit-she found this bath not a bath tub, but more of a swimming pool. A warm, relaxing swimming pool. The kitten, Celestial, had followed her, but Celestial was odd. She enjoyed swimming, and swimming she was.

Stormy took a breath and jumped, falling all the way down, leaving at the top her troubles and mistakes-herself. They would still be there, still drown her when she returned. Return her to quiet, shy, slightly sad Stormy Forsett. And here, under the surface, in this bathroom, in the water, would be Stormy-adventurous, still quiet, but peaceful. Someday, someone would see her that way. She could hope.

Stormy turned onto her back and floated to the top, her eyes closed. She sung gently, a lullaby her father had sung to her before his drunken stupor. The lullaby was soft, kind, beautiful. Just the way she had always wanted. "Left on a cloud, as an angel, she cries. Can you ever save her from this world's broken lies? Sleep now my angel, sleep deep in the light. Sitting on a soft cloud, you'll escape the dark night..."

She couldn't remember the rest, no matter how much she wanted to. The bubbles were soft and colorful, and Storm opened her bright gray eyes to them. She was so peaceful, so happy, so alone.

Or, so she though she was alone.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Escape Reality [OPEN!] Empty Re: Escape Reality [OPEN!]

Post by Karmzy Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Karma silently crept into the Prefect's bathroom, a small vile of potion in one hand, her footsteps absolutely silent. She smirked at the little lullaby the girl was singing. It sounded familiar, almost.

Without thinking about it, she poured the potion into the bathwater, smirking, before stowing the vial deep within her robes.

"Oh no!" She gasped, looking at one of the taps the girl hadn't pulled. "You didn't put this one on, did you?"
    Storm Forsett
    Storm Forsett
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Storm Forsett Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:04 pm

Storm shot down, flipping and struggling, unprepared for going under. She resurfaced and spluttered a little. Her large, storm gray eyes looked at the girl-much older than her, obviously, holding a vial.

Stormy watched with wide eyes as the vial's contents fell in the water. Stormy struggled to find her quiet little voice, then said, "What the hell is that?" softly. The second year kept her head afloat, the bubbles being sufficient floatation as they were long lasting-even better, the tub hadn't been filled long.

Stormy followed the girl's gaze. "No," the Gryffindor replied, her quiet voice echoing a little. "If you don't mind my asking, who the hell are you?" the second year asked, a little louder than before.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Karma shrugged, her eyes blinking rapidly. "It's just some bath cleaner. Honestly. What do you think I'd do?" She shook her head.

She smirked. "How rude. I just saved your life, and not even a thank you?" She sighed. "This is why I stopped being a nice person. People just abuse it."
    Storm Forsett
    Storm Forsett
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Storm Forsett Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:38 am

Stormy shook out her blonde hair, dark from the water and soapy. "I just...don't trust people," Stormy stated silently. "I'm a suspicious person. I don't appreciate strangers dumping an unknown substance in my bath," Stormy attempted a small smile.

"Thank you, then," Stormy said quietly. "I didn't know you were being nice!" Stormy defended herself. "Still doesn't answer my question, though; who are you?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:42 am

Karma shrugged. "Random Helpful Hogwarts Student?" She asked, her eyes not on what the potion was doing to the girl's skin.

"I should go, though. See you around." She turned and left, shutting the door behind her. Once she was a safe distance away from the bath, she waved her wand, undoing the simple color changing charm on her eyes and hair.

She grinned. Blue skinned Gryffindors. Fun.

Humming, she skipped into the Slytherin Common Room, her mood drastically lifted.\

((OOC: Don't worry! The potion should wear off in... I dunno, a week? Smile ))
    Storm Forsett
    Storm Forsett
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Storm Forsett Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:53 am

Stormy glared at the girl on her way out, and made the rash decision. She jumped out just as something started happening with the water. Looking at the soles of her feet and some on the top of her hands, like coloring with a marker, she realized she was turning blue from the bath! Sighing, she dried off, thanking her rarely lucky stars that she jumped out. She quickly threw on her skirt and blouse, slipped on her shoes, an stalked out after the girl.

"Don't you ditch me, bitch!" she called, her voice for once loud. "I don't take crap, regardless of how second-yearish I am!" Her eyes narrowed in on the Slytherin girl's retreating back, knowing that there was virtually no way for her not to hear. Unless, of course, she was deaf, but Stormy doubted that.

((OOC: Unless, of course, I find some clever way around it, Karm. But my hands'll be back to normal in a week Razz))
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:56 am

((OOC: Awwwwwwwwwww it's a shame I already left Razz. If I HAD heard you, however, probably would have stopped, and the confrontation would have been amazing, but eh, maybe someone else will come?

HAVE FUN BEING BLUE HANDED!!! Very Happy
    ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:14 pm