Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Iris Grayson
Hades Andrews
6 posters

Triple Date (Hades, Iris, Thomas, Crystal, Caleb, and Riley)

Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Triple Date (Hades, Iris, Thomas, Crystal, Caleb, and Riley) Empty Triple Date (Hades, Iris, Thomas, Crystal, Caleb, and Riley)

Post by Hades Andrews Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Hades walked into the 3 broomsticks and got a both big enough to fit all 6 of them. Hades was sort of nervous because this is the first time he will ever be on a triple date, with his 2 best guy friends, his girlfriend, and lets not mention the fact of his friends dates and his girlfriend's friends. Hades sat down and waited for everyone to come so they could all get to no each other better. Hades looked at what he was wearing and he was wearing a black v-neck, with dark blue jeans that Iris loves on him, and chucks. Hades thought he looked good but he was to nervous to be sure. Hades sat there drumming his fingers on the table and waited for everyone to come here. Hades just hoped this night went well for all couples.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Triple Date (Hades, Iris, Thomas, Crystal, Caleb, and Riley) Empty Re: Triple Date (Hades, Iris, Thomas, Crystal, Caleb, and Riley)

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:12 pm

Iris was excited about the date. She had never gone a double date, let alone a triple one. Still, she was looking forward and hoped it would be fun. She was wearing a red shirt with the word 'Toxic' on it, black skinny jeans, low heel boots and a leather jacket. Her hair was left open and she didn't wear any makeup cause of the sole reason that she hated it.

She entered the pub and grinned when she saw Hades. "Damn, you look good." She said, not caring who heard her comment. She sat down next to him and asked, "So were you waiting for long?"
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Triple Date (Hades, Iris, Thomas, Crystal, Caleb, and Riley) Empty Re: Triple Date (Hades, Iris, Thomas, Crystal, Caleb, and Riley)

Post by Riley Skander Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Riley was nervous. She'd never even been on a date, let alone a triple-date-and a blind one, nontheless. Still, somehow, Iris and Crys had convinced her-Hell, she couldn't even remember now. The dark washed skinny jeans were the best thing she could find-Riley didn't think she even owned a dress. She had on a white tank top, very simple, paired with a three-quarters sleeve cardigan close to the dark blue of her jeans, and a pair of simple black ballet flats. She didn't wear much make-up-just some mascara-and her hair was pulled back in its natural curly state. She had owled her mother, and had been coached on every possible thing-other than, of course, being so nervous. Riley popped in a piece of minty gum-her mom remained convinced that she would be in love by the end of the night-and entered the Three Broomsticks.

She searched for Iris and Hades, and it didn't take long for her to find them. Taking a seat, she smiled at them both. "Hey, guys. How are ya'll tonight?" Riley asked, trying to keep the nerves from leaking into her voice.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:31 am

Hades happened to look up to see Iris walk in and he had to admit she looked amazing. Hades smiled at her comment. "Thank you, I try and must I say, you are very toxic like your shirt says" Hades smirked and gave her a kiss when she sat down. "No I wasn't waiting here long" Hades answered her question. Hades saw Riley enter the 3 broomsticks. "Hey Riley, you look good, Caleb will like it as well" Hades told her. "I'm good" Hades nodded.

Hades saw how nervous she was and couldn't help but smile. "Don't be nervous, just a warning, Caleb is really good at sensing that kind of stuff so if he can tell, he won't let you live it down. Iris did a good job at finding someone for him. Caleb was starting to get on mine and Thomas's nerves, oh did I forget to mention he loves blonde and brown heads. Just a warning" Hades shrugged. Hades waited for Crystal, Thomas, and Caleb to show up. Hades was hoping Caleb wasn't going to blow this for himself.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:19 pm

"Toxic is good, yeah?" Iris asked with a laugh. "Love the jeans, by the way," she commented and winked, pleasantly surprised that he remembered about her favorite pair of jeans. She turned to thd Ravenclaw and exclaimed, "Riley! You look hot! Caleb is so going to love you," she grinned at her friend. "No need to be nervous, just be your normal, crazy and insane self." She told and smiled knowingly. She couldn't wait till Crystal arrived so she could see her outfit. "I hope that Thomas and Crys aren't late cause they're off snogging in a broom cupboard," she laughed lightly.
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:52 am

Riley blushed, ducking her head, a small smile tugging at her lips. "Thanks, guys," she half-mumbled, still very, very nervous, but trying. "Ya'll don't look bad yourselves," she complimented her two friends with a beam. "I hope he'll like it. Dress to impress, and such," Riley tried a smile, but it probably looked like a grimance. "Dammit," she muttered to herself.

Riley laughed at Iris's comment. "Iris, I'm pretty sure doing that will scare him off," she teased her friend, her eyes shimmering. "Glad I could be of service, Hades. My mom was convinced I would be forever alone," she smirked. "Proved her wrong. Really? He's into blondies?" Riley's nerves seemed to disappear for a moment. Then they returned, full strength. "I'd prefer them snogging in a cupboard than here," Riley laughed. Her voice was still tinged with nerves. Breathe, she thought. Dammit, Skander, breathe.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:30 am

Caleb was sort of nervous but more confident. Caleb was in dark blue jeans, with a black v-neck with a black and white button up to go over it but he left it wide open, with his favorite pair of black and white chucks. Caleb opened the door and instantly saw Hades, Iris, and his date Riley. Man she looked HOT. Caleb walked over. "Sup my main man and his lady, whoa Riley you look smoking" Caleb realized what he said and instantly apologized. "Sorry, I always speak before I speak, it's a gift and a curse, ask Hades and Thomas" Caleb said. "I'll just sit down" Caleb said being quiet. Caleb took a seat next to Riley and gave her a smile but then looked at Hades. "Dude, you're seriously wearing Iris's favorite pants, you look good because Iris is your better half, no doubt" Caleb joked with Hades.

Caleb 'accidentally' brushed his arm against Riley's. Caleb then smiled to himself when she didn't pull away.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:10 am

Crystal felt really bad for being slightly late but it takes time to look good. She was wearing her light washed skinny jeans black boots and a off the shoulder dark green shirt. She walked up to the other group as soon as she got there and hugged her friends. "Hey guys, I'm sorry I'm late." she said hugging Riley and Iris then nodding toward the guys. "Hey Tom isn't here yet" she asked smiling.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Thomas looked at what he was wearing before he left. He was wearing a black v-neck with jeans and some chucks. Thomas thought he looked good and grabbed his jacket and went to the 3 broom sticks. Thomas finally got there and saw everyone there, perfect he thought. Thomas walked in. "Sup everyone" Thomas did his hand shake with Caleb and Hades and smiled at the girls. Thomas took a seat next to Crystal. Thomas gave her a kiss on the lips and turned to everyone. "Sorry I'm late, had to deal with Alex, every time I had an outfit she would put it back and let's just say I'm surprised I made it out alive" Thomas sighed.

(OOC: Sorry I didn't post sooner, I forgot Thomas's password Very Happy)
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:29 am

Crystal smiled as Tom walked him and gave her a kiss "I'm surprised you made it too." she gave him a hug and looked at the group, and smiled seeing Iris and her boyfriend and Riley and Caleb. This was going to be fun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:22 am