Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

What The Fudge? (Char and Cobie)

What The Fudge? (Char and Cobie) - Page 5 Empty Re: What The Fudge? (Char and Cobie)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Charlotte purred happily as Cobalt scratched her behind her ears and she nuzzled her head against his hand so that he would continue. She was so small that she fitted perfectly into the palm of his hand and Charlotte stood up on all fours looking intently into Cobie's eyes before sticking her claws softly into his arm and walking onto his shoulder.

"Meow."

She purred softly.

What The Fudge? (Char and Cobie) - Page 5 Empty Re: What The Fudge? (Char and Cobie)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:45 am

He smiled a little and sat down in one of the chairs with Char-kitty still on his shoulder,

"Awww... you're much better than a parrot." he decided as he stroked her. He paused for a second as he noticed the bags of crackers, marshmellows and chocolate just waiting to be turned into smores, "However..."

Waving his hand, the ingredients began to float in the air, positioning themselves as smores,

"Cats don't get smores I'm afraid."

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:53 am

Charlotte growled lightly and bit Cobalt's ear jumping down from his shoulder, landing perfectly on her feet as she did so, scattering marshmallows all over the floor. She closed her eyes and felt a familiar warmth course through her and she was back to normal Charlotte once again, and she wasn't happy. Stalking her way over to Cobalt she prodded him hard in the tummy.

"You said I wasn't allowed any more smores."

And once again she pulled the big puppy dog eyes and pet lip to try and persuade him to give her some, but after a while Charlotte yawned sleepily and curled up on Cobalt's lap snuggling her head against his leg.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:50 am

He chuckled a little as he ran his fingers through her hair while she rested on his lap,

"I say a lot of things." he teased before smiling slightly, "Alright then... you can have some tomorrow. Just call out for Ickle and my house elf will bring you a plate of ready made smores."

Cobalt sighed a little and leant back in the chair,

"But now I think it's time for you to go to bed little lady."

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:54 am

Charlotte suddenly sat up and tried to keep her eyes as wide as possible, she rubbed at her eyes and tried to stay awake, she couldn't go to sleep, this would all have been a dream, none of it would have been real and she would end up without Cobalt when she woke up.

"I don't want to go to bed..."

She sniffed a little .

"This might all turn out to be a dream..."

Charlotte sat on Cobalt's lap and curled her fingers in his hair, trying to comfort herself.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Cobalt smiled a little and hugged her closer to him,

"It's alright Soft-Soft... it's not a dream." he played with her hair absently before deciding on something, "How about this... we'll make the Apprentice-Master bond."

He smiled a little,

"That way you'll have a nifty little tatoo-like mark that will tell everyone, and remind you, that we're Master and Apprentice." he smirked, "Of course I get one as well. So what do you say?"

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:33 pm

"Yeah sure."

Charlotte looked sleepily up at Cobalt and nodded slightly, she held out her arm stiffly for him to give her the tattoo and waited for the pain to begin, actually, she had gotten a tattoo before, from Arsen and it didn't hurt that much at all.

It was then that she snorted a little in laughter Charlotte had just clicked onto what Cobalt had said.

"Nifty? What century are you from Cobie...?"

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:50 pm

Cobalt scowled playfully,

"Do you want to be my bonded Apprentice or not?" he teased her before smirking a little, "Don't worry, it doesn't hurt."

He frowned a little bit as he took her right hand in his,

"What do you want as symbollic of me as the Master?" he shrugged, "It can be anything you want."

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Charlotte giggled a little and took on a very serious face for a few seconds before she collapsed into laughter and was unable to hold it in any longer, Charlotte closed her eyes and thought for a little while about what she could get to remind her of Cobalt, she thought that it might be a little corny but she had decided what she wanted.

"Can you give me an eye? I think that's a pretty good tattoo. What are you going to get to represent me?"

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Cobalt didn't respond for a few seconds and instead he poked her right forearm, hard. A brief flash of light later and a small black tatoo of an eye was formed on his skin. He smiled a little and moved his finger, still pressing down tightly. The tatoo moved with his fingertip,

"Now this is the best part of the mark." he smirked, "You can put it literally anywhere on your body."

He thought about it for a second before shrugging,

"You find out soon enough." he pointed to his right forearm, "Just poke me in the forearm."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:12 am

Charlotte smiled gently at Cobalt, it hadn't even hurt what he did and Charlotte was glad that she was connected to him, made it all seem a little more believable. Narrowing her eyes she took her finger and poked Cobalt in the arm hard. Charlotte was really interested in what he would have picked To to represent her, a paint brush? A cat?

"What is it? What is it?!"

Charlotte was jumping around in excitement, if it was something bad she would be really upset.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:40 am

Cobalt chuckled a little as he shielded his arm from view,

"Mmm... I wonder if I should show you?" he teased before sticking his tongue out at her, "It's nothing mean I assure you."

He showed her his forearm, which had a black kitten's face staring back up out of his pale skin, with big round eyes that gave the impression that it was mewing for attention. Stroking the kitten's head idly on his skin he smirked,

"Now I have a constant reminder of my Char-kitty."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:51 am

Charlotte grinned wildly when she saw what the mark was, she was right then, it had been a cat, she shouldn't have turned into one because now it wouldn't leave her alone. She'd be forever plagued by the idea of her being a kitten...great.

"A cat? Seriously? I'm never gonna live that down am I?"

She pouted her lip and yawned again, letting her tiredness show through again, Charlotte curled up on Cobalt's lap again and closed her eyes snuggling her head against his leg.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Cobalt smiled a little and played with her hair idly as she rested on his lap,

"No I don't suppose you will." he smirked, "Not my fault you make a cute kitten."

He sighed a little as he looked up at the ceiling,

"It might change to a tiger when you're all grown up and no longer a kitten." he smiled softly, "But right now I think I need to take you back to your dorm. Time to go to sleep Soft-Soft."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Charlotte shook her head wildly and tried to fight the tiredness but it was washing over her in large waves, she groaned tiredly and buried her head into Cobalts tummy while Charlotte tried to stay awake. Muttering curtly into his chest she curled her fingers in his hair.

"But...but I don't want to..."

And with that Charlotte gave one last yawn and let sleep take her the hand loosening on Cobalts hair.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Cobalt chuckled lightly as Charlotte fell asleep against him dispite her protests. He stroked her hair softly,

"Liar." he whispered playfully as he stood up, cradling her in his arms as he walked out of the Room to take her back down to the Slytherin dorm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:19 pm