Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

What The Fudge? (Char and Cobie)

What The Fudge? (Char and Cobie) - Page 4 Empty Re: What The Fudge? (Char and Cobie)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Cobalt pretended to be hurt by her remark,

"Ouch Soft-Soft..." he patted his chest, "That hurt. Right here."

He stuck his tongue out at her before ruffling her hair,

"I'd never hurt you Soft-Soft and that includes slavery!" he grinned, "Might work you hard but never that hard."

He gasped and shook his head sadly,

"Never had chinese food?" he hung his head, "This is a sad fact indeed."

What The Fudge? (Char and Cobie) - Page 4 Empty Re: What The Fudge? (Char and Cobie)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Charlotte giggled lightly and lay back down on her back, looking up at Cobalt's face, she grinned and closed her eyes, relaxing just a little more than she had been. It did her good to talk about something different to take her mind off everything else.

"No, I'm sorry, I haven't."

Charlotte pulled her tongue out at Cobalt and waggled it at him.

"Maybe you'll just have to teach my other things bar fighting, like appreciation of Chinese food, and Indian...and Thai and practically every other food bar the ones we get here in Britain."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:30 pm

Cobalt sighed dramatically,

"Oh well! Such a hardship!" he grinned a little, "Of course I'll have to have some as well. But we're staying away from Mexican food!"

He stuck his tongue out,

"That stuff is rank..." he frowned a little, "We seem to have gotten a little far from a lesson..."

He shrugged with a smirk,

"You want to make smores on the fireplace?"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:45 pm

Charlotte giggled, Cobalt was right they had strayed a little far from the subject of their meeting but Charlotte didn't mind, she was happy about it, even though training did keep her occupied she thought she liked this side to Cobalt a lot better than the other more violent calculating side.

"A smore? Would you shoot me if I said I'd not had one of them either?"

Charlotte smiled lightly and sat down by the fire, spreading arms out towards it.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:06 am

Cobalt laughed brightly and sat down in front of the fire beside her,

"No I wouldn't shoot you." he told her with a soft smile before adding in a whisper, "I doubt I ever could..."

He shook his head and grinned a little,

"Well then we'll need some marshmellows! And some chocolate and then some crackers to keep them together!" he told her excitedly. Three plates of food appeared beside them, one for each of the asked for ingredients. He grinned, "I love this room."

He held out one of the crackers,

"This is the base alright?" he then put a thin layer of chocolate on it followed by a marshmellow. He topped it off with another cracker, "And that is a smore! Well... almost."

With a wave of his hand the treat levitated until it was just above the fire in the fireplace. He turned to Charlotte,

"Go on... make yourself one too."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:21 am

Charlotte grinned, and watched as Cobalt made a s'more they looked so tasty and the smell of it beginning to heat on the fire place was making her tummy rumble like mad. Gently Charlotte took a biscuit and placed a layer of chocolate on it the exact width of Cobalts before placing marshmallows on the top of it, covering it all with another biscuit.

"I can't levitate things yet so, will you heat it up for me? Please?"

She asked politely Charlotte couldn't edit to taste her first s'more they looked so yummy! She licked her lips in anticipation and smiled widely at Cobalt.

"Is it sad I'm excited about this?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:26 am

Cobalt clicked his tongue ruefully,

"Oh for shame... what exactly is your charms professor teaching you?" he teased, ruffling her hair with one hand as he levitated the smore with the other, "Of course I'll make the smore for you."

Chuckling, he levitated the smore he'd made out from above the fire,

"I'd be surprised if you weren't excited." he smirked and levitated the melting treat before his apprentice, "You might want to ask the Room for a plate. Oh and don't forget to brush your teeth thoroughly after this. They're really sweet."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:01 am

Charlotte looked at Cobalt with a raised eyebrow, she would have hoped that the teacher would have taught people who took her class the charm, however, she didn't take charms so she was a bit useless in that front. Smiling Charlotte closed her eyes and visualised two plates on for Cobalt, one for her.

"I didn't take Charms...so..."

Shrugging lightly she placed the smore on the plate and waited for a moment for it to cool down, picking it up nervously she took a big bite out of it. Molten hot marshmallow burnt her mouth and Charlotte squeaked a little bit but the rest of the experience was awesome.

"That...is lovely."

Before you could say, 'I told you so' Charlotte had the rest of the smore consumed and waited for another one, with big puppy dog eyes she eyed up Cobalt's smore.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:07 am

Cobalt clicked his tongue again, wagging a finger at her,

"I guess I'll have to teach you those as well huh?" he tutted a little, "Kids today... never know the important stuff."

He chuckled a little,

"I told you!" he commented idly as he went back to browning his own smore. When he turned back to her she had eyes, wide as dinner plates, staring pleadingly up into his. He leant away from her a bit, "What are you...? Stop with the look! Please!"

He growled a little and his smore levitated over to her plate,

"Fine. But you'd better brush your teeth tonight!"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:14 am

Charlotte beamed widely and kissed Cobie's cheek when he gave her his smore, and, in a matter of seconds once more it was gone completely. Charlotte licked her fingers to get rid of the traced of chocolate and marshmallows and she thought that she would have a very bad chocolate mouth.

"Thank you Cobie!"

Charlotte lay back on the floor and sighed happily.

"Best, thing, ever."

Her eyebrows raised as she picked up on something Cobalt had said to her.

"I brush my teeth every night anyway! I'm not a tramp you know."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:19 am

He chuckled lightly, he'd had much the same reaction when he'd first tried them. Taking a tissue from his pocket he wiped some of the chocolate off of Charlotte's cheek. How on earth it had gotten there he'd never know. He smiled,

"I'm glad you like it Soft-Soft." he smirked a little, "But no more tonight. They'll make you hyper and I'm not paternal enough to deal with that yet."

Cobalt grinned again,

"Well this time you be extra thorough alright?" he told her before sticking his tongue out at her.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Charlotte didn't quite know what was going on with her but she felt strange, almost giddy and she shot up like a bullet from the floor and smiled at Cobalt, she began to walk around the room rapidly trying to dispell some of the energy that she had gotten.

"Wow, I'm wired! What should we do? Oh! I know! Lets play a game! I haven't played a game in a while...lets play tag! Tag is a good game...a very good game...it's a fun game, I like tag. Have you played tag before? Should I explain the rules?"

Charlotte grinned and kept her pacing going she seemed to practically be buzzing with energy.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:16 pm

Cobalt shook his head and was about to tell her to calm down when an idea struck him. He'd given her the ritual for the improved sense of smell and now she had energy to spare. With a smile, he stood up and stretched his arms out wide,

"You know what?" he smirked, "We should play a game!"

His smirk turned evil,

"How about hide-and-seek?" he asked with a wink as he disappeared entirely from view, taking a few silent steps away so that the only thing connecting him to this plane of existance was his scent.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:20 pm

Charlotte nodded enthusiastically and when Cobalt disappeared Charlotte pouted a little, how was she supposed to find him if he was totally invisible. Then, she clicked on. She had to smell him out! Charlotte closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, she knew what smell she was looking for.

Concentrating lightly Charlotte took a few steps forward and found the scent fading so retraced her steps back to where she was and walked in a different direction, it was getting stronger...finally Charlotte put out her hands and grinned, opening her eyes.

"Gotcha Cobie. I'd smell those cigarettes anywhere."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Cobalt's head suddenly appeared, seemingly floating above the ground without any body to support it,

"Good... you got the purpose of the game." he winked a little, "I knew you were smart."

He paused for a minute before nodding,

"Alright. Let's try something else." he decided before take as deep a breath as he possibly could. With that action the scent of Cobalt Smith, and the cigarettes and everything attached to him, disappeared. He smirked, "Listen out for me."

With that instruction his head vanished again and Cobalt began to throw his voice, to the opposite corner,

"Lot's of misdirection here Char-" from the left corner.

"-lotte. You might want to find a way to de-" from somewhere near the door.

"-termine exactly where I am just by-" from under the bed.

"-the sounds I am making!" from the top of the ceiling.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:32 pm

Charlotte pouted, this was not turning out to be a very fun game, more like a work game and she didn't really want to play a work game. Charlotte thought it would just be trying to sniff him out again but there was no scent of Cobalt in the room, she didn't know how to find him because he was throwing his voice. Fighting the panic Charlotte calmed down and concentrated hard.

"You're mean...this is supposed to be fun."

She spoke to thin air. Focusing in on the vibes from the air Charlotte moved over to one side of the room where she thought they were coming from, gently she reached out her hand and it connected with something.

"Aha!"

She grinned.

"Can it be my turn now?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:38 pm

Cobalt's jacket became visible in Charlotte's hand but there was no Cobalt in it. He frowned from his place on the ceiling, the soles of his feet stuck to the stone with sticking charms. Smiling, he wagged his finger at his apprentice,

"Tut tut Soft-Soft..." he smirked, "You didn't really think you could catch me on your first try did you?"

Falling from the ceiling, he gracefully flipped until he landed neatly on his feet,

"Sure. You're turn."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Charlotte gasped and frowned lightly when Cobalt appeared not in her hand but on the ceiling and watched with raised eyebrows as he gracefully jumped down from where he was standing. She grinned and motioned for him to turn around.

"No powers! That's cheating!"

She waited until she was sure that he had his eyes closed and Charlotte snuck away and gently hid underneath the bed, making sure that she covers were unruffled and that no parts of her were sticking out. Keeping her breathing quiet Charlotte waited to be found.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:46 pm

Cobalt rolled his eyes and turned around with an exaggerated thoughtful expression,

"Mmm... I wonder where she could have gone?" he fake-wondered aloud. It was pretty obvious where she was hiding. After all the room consisted of a bed, a fireplace and two chairs. Not many places to hide. He looked underneath the chair, "Damn... I was sure you were there."

He sighed an exaggerated sigh before lifting the bed up with one hand at one end, looking down at Charlotte while shaking his head,

"Really Soft-Soft?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Charlotte looked up from her curled up position under the bed and pouted at Cobalt, wriggling out from underneath it in her haste she whacked her head on the corner of the frame and pouted again rubbing her ruffled hair gently as she got to her feet.

"Well if there was a new thing to hide in/behind you'd know I would be there...it was the only logical place to hide Cobie."

Charlotte jabbed her finger into Cobalt's tummy gently and pulled her tongue out at him.

"This game is BORING...pick a new one."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Cobalt set the bed back down with a sigh before he poked Charlotte back in the stomach,

"Your face is boring." he deadpanned, before ruining it by smirking, "But alright."

He thought about it for a moment before shrugging,

"Alright then. How about tag?" he asked her with a grin, "That'll wear you out."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:59 pm

"Oh...sorry...I'll change it for you."

Charlotte looked at Cobalt's face when he said that and looked away quickly so she didn't see the change in expression, she ran her hands through her hair and it became brown, her eyes changed to blue and her face slimmed out a little. Turning back to Cobalt she smiled sadly.

"Tag? Tag is good."

Running over to Cobalt Charlotte tapped him lightly on the head;

"TAG!"

And ran off to the ever expanding room of requirement.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:06 pm

Cobalt sighed a little and went incorporal, floating above the surface of the floor. Rolling his eyes he sent off after Charlotte, travelling much faster than the girl as he had absolutely no resistance in his spirit-like form. He became solid again in front of Charlotte, causing her to run into him and tumbled backwards. He leant down and tapped her on the nose,

"Tag." he told her with a wink as he sank through the floor in his spirit-like form again.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:14 pm

"You big cheat!"

Charlotte thumped into Cobalt's chest and was tagged, when he disappeared Charlotte growled and went to sit on the floor, this was no fun when he kept using his powers like this. She sighed and curled up into a little ball, suddenly very tired, she presumed she was coming down from her sugar rush. Yawning lightly Charlotte lay in front of the fire, turning into a small albino kitten and waiting for Cobalt to show himself again.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:17 pm

Cobalt rose out of the floor, his hand underneath the sleepy kitten that was Charlotte. His hand became solid and he lifted the cat up in his hand as he floated out of the floor. He smiled as he became fully solid, scratching the kitten behind the ears,

"Awww... isn't that cute?" he chuckled a little as he sat down, stroking the kitten all the while, "Aren't you a pretty kitty?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:57 am