Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Support of Muggles Campaign

Support of Muggles Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Support of Muggles Campaign

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:14 pm

"Professor, give me the detention later. But I got some issues to settle here. A pure-blood supremacist just surrounded my friend in flames, and burnt my campaign for Muggle equality. He came here to... Reason it out with me. But let it be known professor, it would have been a lot more interesting if you haven't interfered. I would demand that he release my friend at once, or risk facing the wrath of the Warring Faction of Barzini. If my ancestors fought wars, no reason I can't handle a boy." Barzini growled, his hand still clutching his wand.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:31 pm

"This blood traitor is asking me to kill him, who's stupid enough to advertise muggles in front of a wizard school?" He said looking over to James to answer his question. "Seems he needs to be taught a lesson in how this school runs." He smirked evily.

He laughed. "Yeah she really is shielding me stood behind you, you idiot. You keep thinking that to big yourself up. Diane is safe my fire hunts for you alone. She could walk right through it and not get burnt. Come away from his Diane." He said creating a gap in his wall for her to leave.

"Right now you don't have any excuse fight me you coward. I'm trained in both muggle and wizard combat so take your pick." He spat.

He sighed gritting his teeth as they were pushed apart. "I'm just teaching this idiot a lesson Professor." He smiled oh a boy am i? What does that make you since we are the same age." He laughed. "I've taken on people much worse than you. I have more talent in my little finger than you have in your entire body." He smirked.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:40 pm

Richard closed his eyes and the steel spread up his entire body, turning every part of him into posable steel. He turned his metallic head to face Emilio,

"You did something that you knew would be inflamatory. Blood status is important to a lot of people here." his steely eyes narrowed again, "And don't let me ever catch you bragging about war again. You know nothing. You don't know what a man's throat feels like when it bulges in your hands while you strangle him. You don't know how a man convulses as he bleeds his life blood onto your hands. Well done. For your disgusting bragging you have lost Ravenclaw thirty house points."

He turned to face Arsen, shaking his head lightly,

"Arsen. I expected better from you." he scowled a little, "You want to rush into everything with fire? What happens when you do that to someone better than you? You will die if you do that Arsen. I appreciate your personal hatred of muggles. It is justified. And I can see how this would be inflamatory. But you went about this the wrong way. Words solve problems more effiently than ashes. No deduction of house points. Make sure this doesn't happen again, Apprentice."

Slowly, he turned to James,

"This does not concern you." his eyes narrowed and he wandlessly banished the boy back a few feet, "Begone. Lest I put you in detention."

He turned finally to Diane, to whom he bowed his head slightly,

"I am sorry for any distress you may have been caused Miss Scamander." he nodded a little, "Now run along."

Looking between Arsen and Emilio, he frowned,

"Now can the two of you act like reasonable people? Or do I have to move to capital punishment?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:42 pm

Charlotte was walking down past the great hall and she heard a commotion, peering her head around the corner she widened her eyes at what she saw. What was this? A Support of Muggles Campaign? Run by Barzini! Charlotte hurried over to Arsen and placed a hand on his arm, making him look her in the eyes.

"Arsen...hush...there's no need to get yourself in trouble over this..."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:58 pm

"Show some respect will you." He spat he had no idea who he thought he was but some adults deserved to be treated with respect. He took a few deep breaths trying to control himself and force the fire inside him down so he was back in control. His eyes turned back to the bright blue they were before and he looked down in with embarrassment. He really needed to get more control of his gift. It just wouldn't do for him to blow their cover now.

"Sorry Master i don't have full control over this thing yet. I know that's not an excuse but i can't help it. I couldn't just stand by as he made them out to be perfect little humans that have done no wrong, they don't deserve to be protected." He sighed looking over as Char touched his arm. He looked at her apologetically and laced his fingers through hers.

He looked up and glared at Barzini hatred burning in his eyes. "I will if he will." He muttered his eyes locked on Barzini's.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Almost instantly the metal receeded to leave Richard looking completely normal. He smiled sadly and put a hand on Arsen's shoulder,

"Listen to me Arsen..." he paused for a second before throwing up a privacy ward around Arsen, Charlotte and himself. He shook his head lightly, "These people are scum. They are beneath you Arsen. As for your emotions..."

He sighed a little and rubbed at his tired eyes,

"I'm actually quite proud of you there." he smiled a little, "Mainly because you didn't simply kill him. But you need to work a little harder at using some emotions other than rage. I mean you have a fantastic capasity for emotion Arsen but at the moment it is bottled up and only expressed through rage. What you need to do is try new ways of expressing yourself. Take up painting, write a book or diary... hell, date someone! Just don't let your rage bottle up. Otherwise we'll have a repeat of today."

He took a step back and shook his head sternly,

"And we will not have a repeat of today." his gaze hardened, "School your body, mind and magic Arsen. The best time to strike is when people think you're harmless. Burning halls does not give that impression."

He smiled a little,

"Now you take care of yourself Arsen." he shrugged a little, "Lighten up, have a few laughs, eat some lunch and generally just be a kid. Get Miss Matthews to give you a hand if you have to."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Charlotte blushed lightly when Arsen wound his fingers in her own, she wasn't expecting such a reaction in front of people, normally he liked to remain PC but today he was different. Smiling lightly at him Charlotte listened to everything Professor Romain was saying to Arsen, 'date someone' Charlotte frowned, she didn't like that idea.

"Oh yes! I'll help any way I can, we can always take up painting again."

Charlotte smiled lightly punching Arsen in the arm playfully.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Arsen sighed and felt a hand touch his shoulder so he turned to look up into the professors eyes.

He smiled weakly then turned to look over at the wall ahead of him. "It took everything i had not to, trust me. I have no idea why fire chose me but sometimes i just wish it hadn't it's so draining." He said taking a deep breath. "I know that but it's easier said than done. I've never had to feel any other emotion, i don't think i know how." He thought realising the truth behind his words as he said them. Maybe he just never tried he turned to look at Char giving her a weak smiled before he looked back at Rich. "You're proberly right." He sighed turning to Char. "Are you still willing to teach me to paint?" He asked giving her hand a little squeeze.

He gave Rich a little nod then turned to glare at Barzini once more, he needed to clear his head. "Thanks." He smiled a little pulling his arm over Chars head to rest over her shoulders, their fingers still twined together. "Wanna get some breakfast?" He asked her walking towards the great hall just glancing back to give Rich a little smile of thanks.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Charlotte smiled gently and nodded at Arsen, she had made a promise to teach him how to paint and she would do, it was something that Charlotte herself looked forward to, teaching her passion to someone else. At that same time her tummy rumbled loudly.

"Yes please! Cheese, jam and toast for me!"

Charlotte laughed and pulled Arsen into the great hall and towards the Slytherin Table.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:32 am

As Professor Richard and the other Slytherins went away, Diane walked towards Barzini.
    "You okay?" She asked. But, realized that he was burnt and.... How in the world will he be okay? But, Barzini seems not to be affected by the burns he just received. He was strong.
    She held Barzini's burnt hand and dragged him to the hospital wing, "WOW. You were great back there, buddy. Maybe I'll call you, Mr. Superhero with the wrath of the Warring Faction of Barzini, Am I right?" She said jokingly.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:24 am

Only when Diane mentioned his burns did he notice something.

"Oh. These are nothing... But the professor made some mistakes though... I was born in the era of the last war my family ever made... I know how it feels. Sadly that little charm there cannot make them understand this fact. Oh well... There will be a day when the walls of Hogwarts come to danger. Only then, will the people realize what they have missed about Muggles... Crisis brings all together..." Barzini sighed sadly and sat down at one of the benches.

"I guess blood status cannot be forgotten after all... My family goal will never come to fruition..." Barzini sighed and held his head in his hand.

Is the wisdom that a family once powerful had gained so inferior to the pure-blood supremacists?

Barzini stood up and left for the table of Ravenclaw and sat down.
    Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Demo Matimarcan Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:57 am

(OOC: Talking directly to Emilio and Diane)
    Democritus sat and watched the sad looking boy. He had looked so happy to talk about the Muggle inventions. Democritus would've probably liked to hear some of it too, but his stuff was burned. he felt guilty he hadn't intervened the second Arsen had burned him. No wonder the kid's called Arsen, he thought. I'm probably gonna go to hell just for thinking that. He shook his head.

He approached the two, Emilio and Diane. "That was hardly fair," he said to them. "Thirty points for Ravenclaw for defending what you believe in?!" He began rambling, "that's like--that's like--telling everyone the history of Black culture, and then getting detention because somebody's racist!"

The two children stared at him. His accent plus the speed at which he was talking made it hard to hear him. "What I'm trying to say is... when I was young, my mama got hit by a bus and the bus driver didn't even stop to help her. She died..." he choked up slightly. "I mean... that doesn't mean I have the right to hate all bus drivers... some of my best friends are bus drivers..."

"And the other kid injures you and, while I do understand it was a crime of passion, that's still not very fair! Does anyone in this corrupt school understand me? Mister Barzini? Miss Scamander?"

He sighed and threw his hands up in the air in defeat. "Preteens these days. Too much drama. We need to hire a school therapist, HONESTLY! When was your age, we fought over who could be seeker in a game of Quidditch!"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:18 am

Barzini understood every word that Professor Matimarcan had said, and he sighed.

"The harm's been done. 30 points from Ravenclaw has already been taken. Nothing can be done... Absolutely... Nothing." Barzini threw up his hands and shook his head. He cost a devastating loss to his house of Ravenclaw. But he did not feel guilty at all for talking back to the other Professor who in his opinion, was shielding Arsen every step of the way.

"But I for one won't give in to any pressure... Or an arsonist, for that matter."

(OOC: You guys mind if I wrote this scene into one of my future F/F? PLEASE? IT IS SO COOL)
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:39 am

Diane sighed and grabbed Barzini's hand. "Shouldn't you be in the hospital wing by now?" She said as she dragged him to the hospital wing.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Hades was in his office when he felt Arsen's anger. He closed his mind and sensed him in the great hall, without a seconds notice he was storming down the stairs his cane in hand. He entered the great hall to spot a little destruction in the corner. He waved his wand once making all the ash and burn marks disappear returning the corner back to it's normal state.

He scanned the room spotting Arsen sat with Miss Charlotte and was about to walk over to them when he over heard a conversation. His eyes narrowed as he made his way over to the three, his cane clicking against the marble floor. All eyes had turned to him.

"Do we have a problem here?" He asked coming to a stand still just before them one finger tapping lightly against the snakes head of his cane. He did not like the sound of their conversation.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:00 am

"Professor, I think that problem has been settled. I had thirty points deducted from my house because I refused to admit that Muggles are inferior to wizards. But of course, your judgement will be true and fair." Barzini said, showing him the burn marks on his hand.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:01 am

Aireon, a new first year, got up and left, the hood of his school robes filling with air. But no one ever pays attention to him. He then began the journey up to the Gryffindor common room.
    Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Demo Matimarcan Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:48 pm

Democritus tried not to laugh at the boy's raining sarcasm. "The two boys... Mr. Barzini and... I don't know his name, were fighting. But," said Democritus rather forcefully. "the situation is under control... I mean, they're not fighting, right?"

Democritus stepped forward to Emilio. "If you're gonna start a club as controversial as this, I suggest you put up a piece of paper and ask a teacher to maybe borrow their classroom so you can tell future members what you want to tell them," said Democritus to the boy. "That way, if they're offended by Muggles and their history, they know they weren't forced to show up. Then technically, they started the fight and it's not your fault. Okay?"

He felt unsure of his advice, but it was better than having him parade around the Great Hall.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:54 pm

Barzini could only nod and sigh.

THIRTY POINTS!

"Really," He said as he looked at Professor Democritus's expression of trying not to laugh, and continued, "I mean, Headmaster, it IS under control. I had all my muggle things burned and myself included, and I got a compensation of thirty points deduction, not that bad really. I didn't even throw a muggle fight or a wizard duel, but I think my actions were a bit too straight-forward."

Barzini shook away Diane as he insisted once again that he was okay.

"I'm fine. Burns are okay with me. You hurt? Its all my fault." Barzini turned around to face her.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:14 pm

"Thank you Mr Barzini but i shall decide if the matter has been sorted or not since it is my school you are attending and not the other way round." Hades sighed and reached inside his jacket pocket and pulled out a little tub of cream. "That is nothing Mr Barzini compared to what it could have been. Put some of this on it and it will heal in a matter of seconds." He said his voice border lining bored.

He turned to listen to Democritus next his finger still tapping with impatience. "Arsen." He said filling in the gap for his name. "Just because they aren't fighting now doesn't mean it isn't going to happen again. This problem is far from over." He glared over at his son and knew there was no way he was going to let things slip.

"You need my permission to make clubs here Mr Barzini. I will not tolerate people deliberately trying to upset the other students. If i had been the first professor on the scene i would have made it a lot worse, but since i wasn't i respect the decision of the professor that was. However do anything like that again and i will have to take things further do i make myself clear?" He said his face staying emotionless the whole time.

"Muggles have caused a lot of damage to a lot of people in this school and it was unwise for you to bring those memories back to them."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:04 am

Barzini nodded calmly at the Headmaster and accepted the cream, applied a layer on his skin and returned it.

"I'll remember your help, Headmaster. No sarcasm involved. One day... No matter how minor my services may be, just ask, I'll do my utmost to complete it." Barzini said and examined Diane's hands, which was unscathed.

"Alright, I think the madness here is about over. I think, Headmaster. With no great offence to you. No matter how much harm Muggles have done to us, they have also done well for us." Barzini stood up and went for a glass of water.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:26 pm

"Thanks but there is nothing you could do that i can't already can do myself. I am perfectly fine without your help." He said turning to look around the hall at all his students and slight smile threatened to show as they all turned away from his gaze but he held it back.

"If you say so Mr Barzini just don't let me catch you doing anything like this again. Because next time i will be the one to sort it. I'll be keeping my eye on you. Be warned." He glared then moved away towards the professors table for a little breakfast.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:52 am