Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

everyone's got a sweet tooth

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

everyone's got a sweet tooth  Empty everyone's got a sweet tooth

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:06 pm

This was Lora's first time at the particular candy shop and she decided she was going to pick out some random candies. She was still agitated about Kait, and figured maybe some chocolate would cheer her up. With that thought in mind, she began walking down the aisles in search for a good candy bar.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

everyone's got a sweet tooth  Empty Re: everyone's got a sweet tooth

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:41 pm

Kas whistled as he strolled through the rows of goodies, his hands in his pockets as he looked around. He may not have looked it but he was on a mission.

He had something very specific in mind and he was going to get it; he just had to spend the right amount of time waiting.

Though Kas never did wait very well.

As he looked he got distracted by a young girl who looked familiar, "Hey... you're one of my students... aren't you?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:07 pm

Just as Lora was about to reach out for a Chocolate Frog, she heard a familiar voice and turned. "Oh, good morning Professor Kasper," she greeted with a slight grin. "And yeah, I'm a Slushie until the very end," she answered and smiled.

She wasn't much interactive with her Head Of House, though she did know that he's Professor Wolfram's brother, who used to teach Care of Magical Creatures. He was one of her favourites and she missed him dearly.

"So what are you looking for? I mean, what sort of candy..." She blushed lightly and took some Pumpkin Pasties from the shelf next to her.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Kas laughed a bit, "I suppose the Kasper makes it sound a tad bit less formal, I still don't think it sounds like me - Professor."

He shook his head and smiled again.

"Oh, but that's a secret, it would be no fun at all if I just said it."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:46 pm

"Alright then, Kasper it is," Lora replied and chuckled softly. "Um, you are teaching Potions, yes? I was in Hogwarts the whole year, so I may be bit clueless as to which teachers are teaching which subject," she smiled sheepishly. "As bias as it sounds, I'll take your class next year, which subject it is."

"Let me know when you find what you what though," she told with a grin. "I'm Lora, by the way," she introduced herself and gave the Professor a hug. "So how are you? Things going good, I hope."
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:05 am

Kas smiled, "Yes, yes they did decide that I was mature enough to handle teaching you youngsters potions; between you and me I think that logic might have been a tad bit flawed. But I do like the pay so..." he made a "Shush"ing motion with his hand and shook his head with a laugh.

"Of course I will, and then it will be a right and proper surprise." He grinned impishly, "ANd things are good... they are you know, things."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:45 am

Lora laughed lightly at the Professor's response. "I'm sure you're not that bad. Then again, I can only be a judge of that once I've joined your class. But you make a great Head of House, so their logic couldn't be that flawed," she told teasingly.

"Frankly speaking, you're one of those 'nice' Professors," she admitted. "I mean, some of them can be really crazy...and not in a good way," she smiled lightly. "And how's everything going with Lex? I haven't talked to her since I left."

[ooc: couldn't think of any other way to bring Alexis into the convo...plus, Lora knows her, so..Razz]
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:07 pm

Kas smiled and shrugged, feigning casual disinterest, "What can I say. I try."

"Hey I remember what it was like to be a student," he shook his head and laughed, "Hell I still act like I'm a student. No reason it be unnecessarily harsh. They'll learn in their own time."

He smiled slightly, "Lex? Everything is... good with Lex. Now. It looked a little... rocky but...."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:01 pm

"Oh, did I mention that you are one those Professors who's really immature as well?" Lora told teasingly with a laugh. "But thanks for being understanding really, not that many grownups are like that."

"What happened?" She asked concernedly. "I'm glad it's alright now, though. It'd be a shame if you two broke up, cause," she leaned in to whisper, "I was totally thinking of a wedding since you two got together." She grinned sheepishly and shrugged her shoulders.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:36 am

"No you didn't, thank you," he grinned at her impishly, "I take great efforts in making sure I stay that way."

He shrugged and looked away, "Well, things just happened - nothing to worry about really, but..."

He smiled slightly.

"Weddings aren't... an impossibility."
    Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Duscha Kotik Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Duscha entered the candy store she looked around, it could be seen that she was quite uncomfortable with the thought of candy in fact she had been so health conscious she hadn't had any form of candy since she was 16. Duscha was sent here by the woman in the Hygiene Clinic, the woman had asked her to go around some of the wizarding stores and hand out some leaflets of the importance of healthy eating and oral hygiene

As Duscha made her towards the counter she saw a man and a young girl, perhaps they were father and daughter, while Duscha didn't approve of his choice in bringing her to a candy store at least he was spending time with her. Duscha waited at the counter to asked the shopkeeper if she put put these leaflets up but no one was there

Duscha then glanced back at man and the girl, she couldn't help herself and walked over towards them "Oh excuse me Sir, I don't mean to undermine your parenting skills, its just perhaps you and your beautiful daughter" Duscha said looking over towards the girl with a warm smile

"should perhaps have a pinic in Hogsmeade Garderns, it would be a healthier alternative to candy" Duscha said trying to sound as polite as she possibly could

Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:23 pm

Kas couldn't help but burst into laughter at the words. He tried to contain himself, but it took his easy nature a few mintues to find the control.

"Forgive me, that was rude wasn't it?" he said once he had some control over himself, "It was just the mere suggestion of me as a parent made me laugh; I think Lora here would count herself lucky to be spared my parenting skills.... I would have just raised her to be as irrisponsible as me."

He flashed a grin at them both and then ran a hand through his hair.

"I suppose it would be a healthier alternitive... but I was healthy yesterday. Today, I want chocolate."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:49 am

Lora's eyes widened in surprise and she began to get excited. "Gosh, does that mean there is going to be a wedding?! Wow, that would be so amazingly beautiful!" She exclaimed with a huge grin and hugged the Professor once more. She then smiled sheepishly at her actions and apologized, "I'm sorry, it's just that I'm really into weddings and love and..." she trailed off and shrugged sheepishly.

Turning to the woman, she looked at her with a grin and said, "I wish he was my father, cause I'm sure it would have been fun. I'm Lora, by the way," she introduced her self. "And yeah, I have a massive craving for chocolate right now, so I don't think healthy would do me any good." She said and smiled lightly.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:48 am

Kasper gave a sheepish little grin and patted her shoulders slightly before she pulled back.

"Don't worry 'bout it. I suppose its something to be excited about, since... I am an engaged man and all," he couldn't help but feel a little giddy at as the words came out of his mouth.

"Oh how rude of me, Kasper Van Zandt. And you are?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Lora stared at the Professor in shock before a huge smile broke out on her face. "Oh my gosh! You're engaged?! That's...that's...amazing!" She exclaimed, getting excited. "Can I come to the wedding?! Oh, who am I kidding, kids don't come to weddings," she said sadly.

But her eyes brightened once more and she said, "Can I still come anyway? I promise to behave and it would be so nice to see you and Lex together like that," she grinned.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Kas waited another few moments for the woman to respond. But when she didn't he turned to Alora with a smile.

"Thank you," he grinned, "Sure why not! Come to the wedding. Everyone can come to the wedding! I need as many people there as possible to prove that this is actually happening."

He gave a merry booming laugh.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:12 am

"Oh my gosh, seriously?! I can really come?!" Lora nearly jumped up in excitement but managed to keep her composure and hugged the Professor tightly. "Thank you so much! I swear I'll behave and not be a bother," she promised and grinned. "Wow, this is awesome. I mean, you two make such a loving couple," she told sincerely and smiled at Kas.

Chuckling at his comment, she said, "You want more people? Well, I can invite my friends if you want. Then it'd definitely be a crowd."
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:56 pm

Kas laughed as the girl hugged him, and her wrapped his arms around her, shaking his head, "Of course I mean it... and I doubt I'll be on my best behaviour so why would be making you do the same?"

He laughed again and shook his head.

"Well... I don't know if Lex will be too happy if I go around inviting so many people to our wedding without consulting her. One I might get away with though." He gave Lora a wink and another laugh.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:49 pm

"The groom is not going to be on his best behaviour on the wedding day? Then I got nothing to worry about," Lora commented teasingly and grinned at the Professor. "So where did the proposal take place? And sorry if I'm being a bit too curious," she smiled sheepishly.

"Since I know Lex personally, I don't think she will mind me coming along. So you're safe," she told and winked back. "And now, I have something really amazing to look forward too."
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:14 pm

"I'm never on my best behaviour," he gave a laugh.

He shrugged his shoulders, smiling still, "No where too special, it was just... just outside, in a little... park. It was sort of... spontainous."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:31 am

"Spontaneous is good, trust me," Lora assured and smiled at the Professor. "Planning everything ahead is so old fashioned anyway," she remarked and gave Kas a wink.

"Well, I better get going, got a lot of homework to complete," she told with a sigh. Hugging the man once more, she said, "Owl me an invite, okay?" She grinned and walked off with a wave, picking up some chocolate frogs on the way.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:44 pm

Kasper smiled, giving the girl a fond wave, before folding his hands behind his back, and continuing his wandering around the store, trying to appear like the adult he was supposed to be, but anyone looking close enough could see the childish glint in his eyes.

The excited sparkle always gave the man away.

And he never cared.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:07 am