Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+5
Julian Rousseau
Melody Craven
Kassidy Dupre
Collin Raven
Ninette Fontaine
9 posters

Run the World

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Run the World Empty Run the World

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:14 am

Ninette flopped into a compartment within the Carriage. Sometimes she felt it completely foolish that she had to ride with the rest of the children when her mother was already at school. Why couldn't she just apparate with the woman? It would save her the time of having to pretend to tolerate someone.

Sighing, she spread out on the chair and leaned back. A slow smirk grew on her face as she thought the possiblities of who could walk in.

Might as well make this a fun trip if she was going to have to stay here.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Run the World Empty Re: Run the World

Post by Collin Raven Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:48 am

Collin was not sure where his brother was at the moment so he just got into the carriage that he walked up too, not really caring who was is in.

Getting into the carriage he noticed there was a girl already in it so he decided to take a seat across from her and pull out his book to read. Collin always for the most part keep to himself, he learned when he did that his temper was always in check and he didn't get into trouble that way.

Collin was reading his book but kept glancing up at the girl in front of him checking her out. Collin was always flirting with the ladies and it usually got him in trouble.

Collin looked up one more time and just had to talk to her. "Hi, I am Collin."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:59 am

Kass walked into the carriage. She then noticed Collin and the other girl she really didn't' know. But she smiled and was going to be polite. Even though she knew Collin was trying to flirt with her. She knew that it wasn't this girl fault, Collin just flirted with every girl. Kass didn't' want to jump to conclusions about her and Collin.

" I am Kassidy." Maybe this girl was nice, and they could be friends.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:11 am

Collin looked up from his book and noticed the bane of his existence just walk into the carriage. So he shook his head and went back into the book. He usually would speak up but he did not really know this girl that was in here with them.

Collin could not help but mutter under his breathe. "God she is gona follow me everywhere."
    Melody Craven
    Melody Craven
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melody Craven Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:33 am

Tentatively, Melody climbed into the carriage. Her friends- oh, weren't they just dolls? -had ditched her and left her to find somewhere to sit by herself. Shaking her head, she wondered why she put up with them in the first place.

Taking a furtive glance at the other kids in the carriage, she realised she was the youngest. There were two girls and one boy, and she didn't know any of them.

Feeling out of place, she almost left again. Thankfully she remembered herself, and the fact that she had nowhere else to go. Deciding to simply mutter a hello and ignore them for the rest of the trip, she hid her face behind her hair and looked out the window. Maybe they'd do the same, if she was lucky.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Ninette raised her eyebrow as a boy from her year walking into the compartment. She gave him a long apprasing look. He wasn't too bad on the eyes. A smirk grew on her face as she watched him check her out.

"Colin," she nodded her head at the boy. "Ninette."

She looked blankly as two more girls came in after the boy. Well wasn't she just popular today.

She raised her eyebrow as she watch Colin interact with the other girl. So... didn't get along did they? Hmm.

Ninette turned her attention to the second girl to arrive, "Aww, now, we're not going to bite." much she added to herself.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Manoeuvring through the carriage with his luggage floating behind him, the fifth year glanced into the compartments that he passed. Full. Don't want to talk to them. Full. Wouldn't be caught dead with them.

Sighing softly, Julian was just about to give up and see if he could find someone tolerable to sit with when he spotted a familiar blonde. Opening the compartment door, he leaned against the doorway, smirking slightly.

"Ninette, always a pleasure." Julian nodded, "I hope you're treating your new friends well." Raising his eyebrows slightly at her, he glanced over at the rest of the compartment, "Julian Rousseau, for the uninitiated."

Taking a seat beside his fellow blonde fifth year, he smiled at her for a moment before sweeping his gaze over the rest of the compartment's occupants.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:58 pm

Alec rolled his eyes as he walked around looking for a compartment, why did his parents even bother to pretend things were okay to send him and his sister off? They weren't stupid.

He quickened his pace, trying to find somewhere fun to sit, get his mind off things. He wondered briefly where his sister was, and decided to enter the next cabin. As much as he loved his little sister, he didn't want her following him. Amélie was independent and propably wouldn't want to be him and his friends anyway. Or whoever was in that cabin, because it sure seemed crowded.

Alec looked around the compartment and smirked. "Well, what a party," he said, "Rousseau and Fontaine, nice seeing you again."

He raised an eyebrow at the other students, "Hello there. Alec Blanchard, fourth year Prideux."
    Melody Craven
    Melody Craven
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melody Craven Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:58 pm

Melody looked up as the blonde girl sitting opposite her directed a teasing comment her way. There went her original plan. Now she had to be social.
    "Well, one would hope you wouldn't..." An edge of sarcasm entered her voice she spoke. "I'm Melody Craven. And you are?"

Watching the two boys who had entered the carriage, she attempted to memorise their names. Oh, lord. They were all blonde. How was she expected to remember them now? Attempting to put name to each person, Melody stared at the surrounding students.

Right. The blonde girl who had spoken to her was... Ninette. She'd said her name earlier. And the boy who'd been in the carriage before her was Collin- Ninette had repeated his name. Julian had walked in after her, and after him had been... Alec. The only person she didn't know was the other blonde girl who had been there before her. Closing her eyes, she tried to imprint the names into her memory. Even if she only remembered them for the trip to school, it was still polite.

"Hello." She greeted Alec and Julian. "It's nice to meet you both."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:33 am

Ninette smirked and nodded her head at the next entery, "Rousseau, of course I am. When do I ever do otherwise."

She leaned back and wrapped her arm around Juli as she sat down.

"Don't think I've forgotten you party, Rousseau," she whispered rather dangerously before grinning at Blanchard.

"Blanchard - always a pleasure."

"I believe I said Ninette," she was surprised that she had refrained from adding a durogiative nickname to the end of that.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:14 am

Collin noticed the carriage was getting a little full. He moved him self over as far as he could and decided to concentrate on his book. He was never one for talk especially in large groups, large groups of people made him nervous sometimes.

Looking around at all the new people he just said. "Hi, I am Collin" and went back to his book unless someone wanted to talk to him.

Collin was unsure if he could remember everyones name, not sure he wanted to. There were pretty girls though, but he was not interested i flirting at the moment.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:33 am

Kass started to get bored real quick. She knew that it was going to be a little bit cramped with all of the people that just came in. Collin flirting with these girls wasn't help her at all. But it wasn't' like they was dating. She only wished this would hurry up.

She really hated long rides.
    Melody Craven
    Melody Craven
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melody Craven Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:34 am

Melody frowned as Ninette spoke again.

"There's no call to be rude, you know." She replied. "I didn't know your name because I honestly wasn't interested in the conversation until now." Deciding that speaking plainly would throw the older girl off, Melody smiled sweetly, and turned to the other girl in the carriage.

"Sorry, I didn't catch your name before." She smiled again, though it was softer and more sincere.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:57 pm

Ninette smiled sweetly - which sitll managed to look a tadbit menacing on her pretty face, "I am so sorry - sometimes I talk before I think. Of course you shouldn't have to listen to every little thing that is said. That would just be too demanding now wouldn't it."

Sighing she leaned back into her chair and observed the compartment. Most of the people have seemed to decide that their time was better spent not talking to the rest of them. Ninette couldn't blame them.

Though, that certainly wasn't going to help her own amusement.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Harmonie stormed into the carriage angrily, smoothing her hair down.

"Merlin." she hissed at them all. "You could have told me that any decent company was being hidden away in here." the girl grumbled. Flipping her dark hair over her shoulder, she spoke again;

"I had to work through a group of confused first years to get here." she shuddered slightly at the memory, recalling their little greasy nervous faces.

She sighed dramatically and rested her hand on her hip. "Exactly who am I going to have to sit on, then?" she raised an eyebrow at the group of students, referring to the lack of space in the carriage.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:07 pm

Collin noticed another girl had walked into the carriage and realized that what was one more girl it was already pretty full in here. he had gotten a message that Casey was in another carriage so he was ok with that as long as he was in one of them.

"Hi, I am Collin and I am sure I can move a little farther over and you can sit next to me, I don't bite." Collin smirked at her.

"Those firstie have no idea and its is always a zoo the first day, and month." Collin had to laugh.

Last edited by Collin Raven on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:08 pm

"It's always nice to see you, Blanchard." Julian smirked at the blond, his hands behind his head.

"Nice to meet you too," He nodded, taking in the appearance of the dark haired girl for a moment before smiling at her.

"Oh, Nine," He chuckled softly, "Just because you're the fairest of them all doesn't mean you can't change at the drop of a hat."

Grinning at the mention of his party, he leaned closer, lips close to her ear, "I didn't think you would. But you have to admit, it was rather entertaining."

Pulling back, he grinned again before leaning back in his chair to patiently observe the rest of the compartment.

Raising a hand in greeting at Harmonie as she walked in, he grinned at her, "C'mon Harm, since when have we ever tried to make your life easy?" Glancing down at his lap, he smirked, flicking his gaze back up to her, "Well, mine's not busy. But it's a limited time offer. So take it before someone else does."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:17 pm

"Harm, Darling, so good of you to join us," she gave her usual smirk at the girl, and a nod, "Well, we can't make it easy for you, now can we. You have to earn the honour of our presence."

She gave a drawl little laugh before snorting at Juli, "As if someone would want to sit on you're lap."

"Entertaining," she whispered in return, raising her eyebrows. "Oh yes very entertaining - and I'm sure you'll find my little.... surprise for you, just as entertaining."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:51 pm

"Melody Craven," Alec echoed, taking in the young brunette, "Nice to meet you too."

Nodding at Collin, he looked at the other blonde, "And you are. . . ?"

Alec looked up when Harmonie came in, "de Venin, pleasure seeing you. You can sit on Rousseau, it would be very innapropriate for you to sit on mine, seeing as I'm just a little fourth year, too young and innocent."

He smirked at Rousseau, "Of course it is."

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:51 pm

"You'd be surprised, Nine," Julian smirked, nudging her softly with his shoulder, "Just because you won't doesn't mean that there aren't some girls who'd scratch each others eyes out to sit on me."

Raising an eyebrow at Ninette, Julian put an arm around her as he murmured in her ear, "You know, if you were any other girl, I'd be, oh, I don't know, excited for your little surprise. But knowing you, you'll drag me out into the forest in the middle of the night, Stupefy me and leave me there. And you'd call that a surprise."

Pausing, he narrowed his eyes, "And now I can't go anywhere with you at night. Ever."

Smirking back at Blanchard, he raised an eyebrow, "More for you than me."

Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Harmonie laughed and shook her head at Ninette. "Honour? Hardly dear, hardly. More of a convenience for good company." she teased, all in good nature. Well, most of it was.

The girl returned the smirk at the stranger. "I actually quite like biting, Collin." she winked at him, before turning to Julian. "Though suddenly, a lap sounds more cosy. And perhaps someone who has no seat, and likes to flirt a little, Nin?" Harm grinned shamelessly. This was all play, for her. She promptly skipped over to Jul and perched herself on his lap and leaned back into him.

"Comfortable, dear?" she smirked at him, winking.

Harmonie chuckled with Collin. "Bit like sheep, don't you think?" She rested her gaze on Alec and pouted at him. "I wouldn't want to tarnish that innocence, Blanchard."
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Lisette flounced out of the now empty compartment and blew a kiss behind her, "Au revoir, mon chéri!" She laughed as Michael walked down the hallway, his tie slightly askew and a befuddled but pleased expression on his face. The girl was about to continue on and find another compartment when she saw the people who were occupying the one across the way.

"Aren't all of you getting friendly?" She said with a small giggle, resting on one side of the doorway, "And Ninette? You were so right about Michael. He's incredibly dull when he's not... well..." She smiled and looked out the window, "I like his hair so much. It's so soft..."

Lisette noticed where Harm was sitting and smirked, "Crowded, are we?" She frowned, "But where's your other half? I've almost never seen one of you without the other."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Grinning at Harmonie, he leaned back, shifting away from Ninette, "Especially when it's my lap. It's been called especially cozy." Winking at her as she approached, he wrapped his arms around her as she sat on his lap.

"Very comfortable, sweetheart." he grinned, resting his chin on her shoulder.

Glancing at Blanchard, he shook his head softly, "And we all need a little innocence in our lives."

Snapping his gaze over to Lisette, Julian smirked at her, "Of course we are. You can always join in." Tsking softly, he shook his head, "That's because he's not me, Lissy. I don't disappoint."
    Melody Craven
    Melody Craven
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melody Craven Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:44 pm

Rolling her eyes at the older blonde, Melody shook her head and pulled out a book from her shoulder bag. Ninette was hardly worth her time, and she really didn't feel like being insulted as she retuned to school.

Blushing a little as Alec kept his attention on her longer than anyone else- bar Ninette- had. She usually wasn't responsive to that kind of thing, but the blonde boy seemed interesting. Trying to stop her cheeks from reddening too much, she bowed her head and returned to her book.

Before she could turn to her current page, however, several new faces appeared in the carriage. She smiled quickly at each of them, not trusting herself to say anything else for the duration of the journey.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Ninette leaned back and smirked.

"Well Juli dear," she responded in a whisper, "If you weren't expecting it - that would in fact be a surprise."

Smirking further she leaned in closely eyes sparking, "Who said it was going to be at night?"

"Oh I am all for flirting Harm dear," Ninette drawled leaning back, "I just believe that we could all do better than little Juli here."

She let out a sigh as Lisette entered, "Ah yes - I do remember; about the only thing Micheal was good for."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:58 am