Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

New year

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

New year Empty New year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:19 pm

Quinn found an empty compartment and slid into it. Quinn looked out the window and was excited to be going back to school. Quinn loved the school so much that it was a second home to her. Quinn had on her robes so she didn't have to do it last minute because she remembers the last time that happened. Quinn sighed and laid back a little in her seat. Quinn propped her feet up on the seat across from her and just stared out the window. Soon Quinn, you will be in the school and won't have to ride this long ride until vacation in a couple months. Quinn just sighed.
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

New year Empty Re: New year

Post by Casey Raven Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Casey had lost sight of his brother but at the moment he could care less and besides they had traveled so often together that he decided to not even look for him. Looking around be saw a carriage with just one student no one deserved to travel alone so he climbed aboard and stowed his things.

"Hi my name is Casey Raven Fifth year Vallee, would you mind if I joined you?" He smiled sweetly at her and waited for her response.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Quinn was just sitting there and then the door opened Quinn looked to see a guy. He introduced himself as Casey. Quinn took her feet off the seat across from her and gestured him to sit down. "Nice to meet you Casey, I'm Quinn Mikaelson, 3rd year Prideux" Quinn introduced herself. "Yes you may sit here" Quinn nodded.
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Casey smiled as she introduced herself. He took the seat across from he took the seat across from her. "So are you excited to be going back yet again?" He asked knowing that this year would be different for once he was not in his brother's shadows but making his own light.

Honestly he loved school since it was the one place he could be himself and not worry about his father. It was the place where he felt he really belonged and was not just a player on a game board being moved this way and that way without very much or little say in the matter that was why he ran away from home in the summer and only returned to the grounds and not the house.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Quinn watched him take a seat across from her and then ask her a question. "Yeah I'm really excited. It gives me a chance to get away from home and learn how to control my magic" Quinn nodded at him. "So are you excited to be going back to Hogwarts" Quinn asked curious. She met one person, she forgets who it was but they didn't want to come back to school, which confused the hell out of Quinn.
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:43 pm

Casey smiled again. "Yes I am excited to go back though this year is going to be different since I am actually one of the Vallee Prefects. And Beauxbatons is the one place where I feel completely safe to be myself I know that may sound a little odd but it is true." He knew some people who were not excited to go back but he knew that not everyone liked school.

"Tell me a little about yourself. What are your interests?" He wanted to know a little bit about his traveling companion for it would be a long trip if neither of them talked to eachother.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Quinn smiled. "Congratulations on getting prefect" Quinn told him. "Yeah I no what you mean, I love coming back here, it's the one place I can get away from my life" Quinn nodded to him. Quinn felt a little odd about talking about herself but she knew he wanted to make conversation.

"Well I'm a 3rd year Prideux, my birthday is January 24th, I'm a pure blood wizard, I like to wear a lot of different clothes styles like, girly, tom boy, emo, stuff like that I really don't care what people think about me, I like animals, I hate insects, my father left me when I was 8 after something happened between him and my mom, it has to due with the fact that he was abusive and a drunk. I live with my mom" Quinn let out a shaky breath after talking about her father. Quinn shook her head and forced a smile to him.

"So tell me about you" Quinn looked at him hoping he didn't notice the forced smile she had on her face.
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:10 pm

'Great another snobby Pureblood' Casey thought to himself as she spoke. Well at least there seemed that they had to have something in common they both hated their father's. Quinn may not of said it out right but he could tell from her body language that she hated him.

Now she wanted to learn about him. 'Why would anyone want to know about his life he had it rough and thought of himself below most Pureblood and a few Muggleborns for that matter.

"Well I guess I should start with the fact that I am also a Pureblood however Unlike most I don't believe that just because I am one doesn't mean I am better than everyone else. In fact I have found out that I am below most. I maybe a Prefect but honestly I don't believe that I deserve it." He paused for a bit trying to figure out how to continue. "My father has tortured me several times trying to change my beliefs on this matter. I have ran away from home a for a couple of days because of it." He sighed and leaned against the seat he hated his life but would never think of ending it.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Quinn listened to him. She had to admit they had a thing in common and that was they didn't like their dads. Quinn listened very carefully and she had to admit she felt guilty that he hated his father more then she hated hers. Quinn feeling a little awkward put a hand on his shoulder. "I get what you mean about the whole Pure blood thing, trust me I met people WAY worse then the both of us put together" Quinn told him.

"I'm sorry that your father made you so angry that you actually ran away. I tried once but he caught me and let's just say I had to pay the price for it" Quinn told him. Quinn felt like she was invading his space so she took her hand off his shoulder. "Don't worry Casey I'm sure you'll be a real kick ass prefect, you do deserve this don't let anyone tell you other wise. I only just met you but I think that they made the right choice of making you prefect" Quinn told him honestly.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:40 am

Tobias wondered to see if any of the other compartments were not full. He got to one and went in. A girl and boy were talking to one another.

"Would it be possible that I can join you both?" Tobias said to them.
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Casey smiled a little at Quinn's remark and wondered if it was true that they had made the right choice of picking him to be a Prefect his thoughts were interrupted breifly as the door of the compartment opened letting in another boy. He smiled at him. "Of course you can join us." He said welcoming. "My name is Casey Raven and I am one of the Vallee Prefects." He was so not used to introducing himself that way he wasn't really used to be the title to be exact it felt weird coming out of his lips.

Moving over to make a little more room for the boy to sit down he hoped that he seemed friendly and welcoming and that Quinn wouldn't mind too much if someone else joined them.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:28 pm

Tobias sat down next to the boy.

"I'm Tobias Count By the way. It's a pleasure to make both of your aquintences. I am a Newbie Third year Prideux. I had a private tutor before you see." Tobias said with a smirk
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:27 am

Quinn looked out the window real quick to see if they were almost there when she heard the compartment door open. Quinn looked to see a boy around her age. "Yeah sure come in" Quinn smiled to him. Quinn heard Casey introduce himself and then the boy introduce himself as well.

"Nice to meet you Tobias, I'm Quinn Mikaelson, it's nice to meet you" Quinn introduced herself. "That's cool, I always wanted to do that but my mom wouldn't let me" Quinn shrugged. "You'll enjoy it here, I'm a 3rd year Prideux as well" Quinn told him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:31 am

"Really, Thats great. Finally met a third year. So what classes are you both taking?" Tobias asked.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am

Quinn laughed a little and then smiled. "Well I am taking some classes just not a lot but one of the classes I'm taking that I have a real passion for is music. The other ones are just because I have to take them but music I'm taking on my own" Quinn told Tobias. "What about you, maybe I have some classes with you this year" Quinn said to him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:49 am

"Well If I remember correctly I am taking Enchantment, Mind Arts, Creative Arts, Music, Light Arts and Mythology. I can't wait to start Music also. Do you play anything like Piano or such?" Tobias asked Quinn.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:23 am

Quinn nodded. "I wish I could remember but my class list is in one of my suit cases and they were meant to be put when you first walked in" Quinn apologized. "Yeah I do, I play Piano, bass, guitar, drums, and I sing" Quinn told Tobias. "What about you, do you play any thing" Quinn asked.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:08 pm

"I play Guitar, Electric guitar, Bass and Viloin. Oh I sing aswell." Tobias said with a smirk.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Quinn smiled. "That's cool, I think you and I will get along just fine considering we will both be taking music" Quinn nodded. That was one of the classes she did remember.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:10 pm

"I think we will be really good friends Quinn," Tobias said with a smirk at her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:10 pm

"I think we will too" Quinn shot him one of her famous smiles.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:10 am