Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

An Apology and Explanation (YAY LONG WORDS)

Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

An Apology and Explanation (YAY LONG WORDS) Empty An Apology and Explanation (YAY LONG WORDS)

Post by Evangeline Wood Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Guy this is just an apology saying I over reacted the over day. I was exhausted, bitchy and coffee deprived, and there is another reason, that girls may get, and boys... Well try and guess Razz I am not leaving now I thought about it with coffee, and being dosed up on meds (fainted again :/). Even though I think I had a point, I aren't going to fight it, and just realise I was a bit over reactive. So really really sorry and I love you all lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Iréne Delanoir
    Iréne Delanoir
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

An Apology and Explanation (YAY LONG WORDS) Empty Re: An Apology and Explanation (YAY LONG WORDS)

Post by Iréne Delanoir Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:42 pm

I'm glad you're not leaving, not that I would've let you leave. I would've pulled you back by the hair dear Very Happy

Love you Molls!

(I ALSO WANNA SAY IM SORRY TO EVERYONE HOW AWAY I'VE BEEN, I've got to be more active.

Love you all!)
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

An Apology and Explanation (YAY LONG WORDS) Empty Re: An Apology and Explanation (YAY LONG WORDS)

Post by rev tennant Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:20 pm

IT'S COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDABLE GEORGIE!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOOOON! LOVE YOU LOTS TOO<3
    Gavril Hristo
    Gavril Hristo
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Gavril Hristo Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:57 pm

It is completely alright, Evie. Even though I'm not a girl and don't get those... 'problems' I still get 'cranky' and such, so don't worry about it.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:46 am

I LOVE YOU MOLLS. <3

I'm so glad you came back, so I don't have to excessively spam your facebook wall anymore. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:25 pm