Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Here for the rest of the day

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Here for the rest of the day Empty Here for the rest of the day

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:44 pm

Kass has just walked out of the place that she was with Collin. She knew that he was a womanizer. And she couldn’t' see herself with him, she could see herself getting jealous. It wasn’t' like they was dating but she knew that she would get jealous. She then sighed, cause she felt like she had just wasted her day. She did find out that he was going to be in the same house, and the same year. Kass knew that this year was going to be unbearable.

She then sighed a little bit as she walked out of the shop. Wondering what she was going to do with the rest of her day.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Here for the rest of the day Empty Re: Here for the rest of the day

Post by gigi Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:19 am

Paloma sighed as she walked out of a little shop. This was so unfair. One day in France, that was all she got. And she couldn't even do something fun, no. And her parents still thought they were doing her a favour by sending her to pick up some stupid books.

Sure, if they hadn't sent her, she'd have never seen France, but it was still unfai, they could at least have made it longer. One day!

The least she could do was enjoy it. And with that thought in mind, she didn't even notice a girl was walking out of another shop until they bumped.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:39 am

Kass then bumped into another girl. She had feel to the ground, it took a while for her to gain what had just happened. She wasn't sure if it was because she wasn't paying attention. But she didn’t' want to blame the other girl. Because that would just be rude of her. Kass then picked herself off of the ground and smiled a little bit.

“ Sorry about that.”
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:44 am

Casey was on his way to the lake the meeting spot where he told he owled his brother to meet him. He had stopped to get a new pair of jeans and a quick shower. Seeing two young ladies bump into eachother he headed over to see if they were alright. He wasn't exactly sure what he could do to help them but he felt liked it would be a good idea to make sure that they were alright.

"Are you guys alright?" He was fairly sure that they were because they did not look hurt but it was something to say to break the ice.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:49 am

Paloma got up and brushed the dirt off her clothes. Great way to enjoy Frace, she thought sarcastically, bump into other people. Sometimes she hated thinking too much, she'd always end up knocking people down.

"No, it's okay," she told her, "It's my fault really."

"Are you alright?" she asked, and at the same time she did so, another boy asked the same question.

"Oh, yes, I'm fine," she told him, "Thank you, though, for, you know, asking. Most people don't even bother."

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:51 am

Kass then started to blink. “ Yeah I am just fine, nothing but running into another person.” She then remembered what had just happen. “ My day can't get any worse, I just spent most of it talking to a git or a bim who was full of himself.”

She knew that he really didn’t' know what to say. Kass would have done the same thing.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:04 am

Paloma smiled sympathetically, "Seems like today isn't a good day for either of us. I just spent my day going from store to store, picking up some books for my parents."
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:06 am

Casey smiled at the two girls of course he cared he wasn't like his brother who only thought about himself. And one of the girl's comments made him think that she may of met his brother already he quickly turned to her. "Was his name Collin by chance?" He asked her.

Turning his attention back to both of the girl he smiled again. "My name is Casey... Casey Raven." He was not sure what else to say but he could not stop thinking how beautiful the two of them were but it would not be fair to flirt with both of them or flirt at all if one got jealous of the other getting all the attention.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:15 am

Kass then started to smile a little bit. Maybe after meeting this guy, it would make her day just a little bit better. She then started to blink a little bit. Kass thought he just asked about his brother. She then couldn't remember what his last name was. But was shocked when he said Collin. “ That is the git.”

She sighed a little bit. “ I should have stayed at Durmstrang. He is in the same year and is going to be in the same house as me.”
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:33 am

Casey sighed. "Well he is my twin brother. However I am nothing like him other than my appearence." He said quickly giving the attention to her again knowing that she would be surprised that he mentioned the name.

He ran his hand through his hair this was so hard giving both of the girls his attention. Neither of them gave him their name yet eyeing the other girl and the books that she was carrying. "Would you want me to hold some of those books for you?
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:02 am

Paloma smiled at them, and played with her hair. It was something she always did when she didn't know what to do with her hands. And though one of them was holding some books, the other one was just laying there. "I'm Paloma Poots," she introduced herself to both.

She frowned at the girl, "Did you use to go to Durmstrang?"

She turned her attention to the boy and smiled, "No, it's okay, really. They're not that heavy."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:04 am

Kass couldn't believe it Collin had a twin. Maybe he told her and she wasn't paying attention. They did look the same. But that didn’t' mean anything. “ He is nothing but a git who flirts with other girls and doesn't think how he might hurt them later.”

She then turned her attention to the girl. “ Yes Hitrost fourth year.”
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:35 pm

Casey noticed a couple of benchs off to the side. "Well ladies why don't we make our way over to those benchs and continue our conversation there." He smiled and slipped held out one hand to each of them. He considered himself luck to be in the presence of two very attractive young ladies as themselves.

He looked at the one who said that she was in the Hitrost house at Durmstrang honestly he knew nothing about Durmstrang. "My dear I don't believe you have told me your nam yet. As for my brother I am sorry that he was so rude but please don't judge me by his actions."

Turning his attention to Paloma. "That is a very pretty and unique name just like the lady who bears it." He smiled at her a little he was trying so hard to give each girl equal attention for they were both so beautiful to him and he knew that it would be rude to flirt with one while in the other's presence.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:52 pm

Kass then grabbed his hand as she walked over to the bench. She smiled just a little bit. Maybe her day was looking a little better. Here Collin twin brother was trying to make everything just a little bit better. So maybe it wasn't going to be a bad day. And she was with someone that went to her old school. Even if she didn’t' know who she was.

She was still smiling. “ Kassidy Dupre, I go to Beauxbatons now.” He was saying sorry how his brother was acting. This guy looked and sounded perfect. But she didn’t' want to start a fight between two brothers. But there was something that Kass liked about Casey. He was sweet.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Paloma accepted his hand, smiling, as they walked over to the bench. It was nice meeting a boy who was sweet, once in a while.

"Oh, so you were in Hitrost?" she said to the girl, who introduced herself as Kassidy, "That's cool. Shame we didn't meet before, I go there as well. I was in 3rd year, Uchitel."

She blushed a bit at Casey's words, "I don't really like the name."
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Casey led both girls over to the benchs. "Well I do believe it is my lucky day to spend my afternoon with two beautiful young women." He knew he was flirting a little but honestly he could not help it. Well at least he was spending his time equally amongst both of them. "So what do you two young ladies like to do during your free time?"

He sat down across from them he really did consider himself lucky to be with them. 'So they are both from Durmstrang or attended Durmstrang at one point.' They had more in common then he did but he did not care at Least he was having fun the most fun in two days.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:21 pm

Kass smiled as she looked at Paloma. “ Yeah too bad that I didn't know you. Maybe we could owl each other this year?” She smiled a little bit, Kass had never thought that she would meet some one from her old school.

She then started to laugh. “ I am not that good looking, I would say about average.” Kass could tell that he was flirting. But he wasn't just flirting with one girl. Which she was glad, she knew that he was different than his brother. “ I love to read and take walks.”

“ No I used to go to Durmstrang. But I am attended Beauxbatons. I will be in my 5th year.”
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:22 pm

"Really Kassidy you should not sell yourself short you may think that you are average but you are far from average dear." He winked at her a little before waiting for Paloma to respond to his question. His head was spinning he did not know what to do but he knew one thing he was glad that he had stepped into the streets at the point of time that he did.

He leaned against the bench and wondered how they would react when he showed up like he had looked a hour ago most likely they wouldn't have given him a chance. He had a few more hours to spend before he had to continue to the lake for it would not look good if he was not there when he said he would be for the meeting with his brother.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:30 pm

Kass smiled. " Yeah there is nothing special about me. And I am used to that." She was glad that Casey might be in the same house. That means that she wouldn't have to put up with Collin alone. Kass knew that her day would have to end soon. But she was having a good time with Casey and Palmoa.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Paloma laughed a bit and rolled her eyes. She knew Collin was flirting with them both, but for some reason, it didn't bother her. He was nice, and they were all having some fun.

"We could!" she replied, "It'd be awesome to stay in touch with you - both of you. I've never had friends from another school before this summer. And I don't think I'd met anyone from Beauxbatons yet."

"Kassidy," she put a hand on her shoulder, "Stop. You're beautiful, alright?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:12 am

Kass laughed. “ Of course I could write you, maybe they will start an exchange with Durmstrang and Beauxbaton? Then you could come see the school yourself.” She was smiling, she wished that she had known her before. But she was glad that she meet her today.

“ I am just plain old me, nothing special about me.”
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:24 pm

Paloma smiled excitedly, "That would be wonderful! Though, maybe if there was I wouldn't be accepted again. . ." She explained, "You see, I got accepted to the student exchange program, between Hogwarts and Durmstrang, so this year I'll be going to Hogwarts. I don't know if they'd let me go again."

"Of course there is!" she exclaimed. "Everyone has something special about them, you're gorgeous. Even Casey here agrees with me," she said, smirking and winked, "Isn't that so?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Kass laughed. “ Who knows maybe you will get accepted again. That is awesome that you are going to Hogwarts. I always wondered what it was like. It has to be different from Durmstrang and Beauxbatons. But I think you would like our school. And what is better is you already know two people.”

She then blushed when they talked about her. “ I don’t' think so, just plain old me.”
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:49 am

Casey just watched the interaction between these two girls it was fun listening to them talk. He had almost spaced out until Paloma shook him out of his trance with a question.

"Kassidy, I will said it again, you really should not sell yourself so short, you are beautiful and any man would be lucky to have you on their arm."
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:12 pm

"Oh, Beauxbatons must be a blast," Paloma exclaimed, "If I ever go there, I'll be sure to look for both of you."

She turned to Casey, "I know Kassidy is a year ahead of me, but what year are you in?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:08 pm