Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Here for the rest of the day

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Here for the rest of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Here for the rest of the day

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:48 pm

Kassidy sighed. “ Yeah I don't think so, guys think that they can play games with me. Try to mess with me head making me believe that they love me.”She smiled a little bit. “ I don't think I will ever find that lucky guy.

“ Oh that would be awesome Paloma.”

gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Paloma nodded sadly, "You're not the only one with problems there. I'm still looking for mine. . . though I don't think he'd be very 'lucky'. Boys are idiots anyway, most of them."

She sighed, "Gets a bit depressing, doesn't it? Watching all those couples walk around and knowing you don't have anyone."

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:47 pm

Kass then started to blink. Untill she put what she was saying together. " Oh Casey and I aren't dating. I ran into his twin brother who was flirting with me." She smiled a little bit. " I am sure you will find that perfect guy."

" Yeah it gets a little depressing, but you don't have anybody telling you what to do."
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:09 am

Paloma frowned, trying to understand what she was saying, "Wha- Oh! Oh, no! I didn't mean it like that- I was just- Oh, no, sorry if I made you think I was talking about you and Casey- Just that I haven't found my lucky guy either, not that he'd be very lucky to have me. . . I'd most likely be a pain in the ass- What I meant was-" she sighed.

"I'm not very good at explaining things. To sum things up, I didn't mean it like you and Casey are dating or anything, sorry if I made it seem like it. . . Wait," she turned to Casey, "You have a twin?"

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:33 am

Kass then started to laugh just a litlte bit. " I knew what you meant, but I thought that I would have a little bit of fun with it. I haven't really found that guy either. I am sure you will find that perfect guy who worships the ground you walk on." She smiled. " He would be lucky to even have you."

" You are fine, it was just a misunderstanding."
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:23 pm

"I am in the fifth year and one of the Vallee Prefects to be exact. Yes I have a twin though we are completely different other than our appearence." He smiled at the two of them. "Both of you young ladies are sure to find someone that will make you very happy one day." He smiled at both of them he really did not like that the conversation took a turn to the conversation of dating and couples he was interested in that but he would wait until the end of time to find the girl that he wanted to be with if he had to but he had to admit that he did find Kassidy to be rather attractive but Paloma was very attractive in her own way as well.

He did not know if he could keep up talking to both of them equally for he was starting to have feelings that he could not describe towards Kassidy but he would keep them down as long as he could and who knows his brother might of already claimed her for all he knew but he would be willing to fight for her if it came down to it even though he had just met her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:21 pm