Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+35
Aveneil Corbett
Katerina Kahnovich
Adria Mason
Kieran Urquhart
Felix Marten
Hazelle Bass
Tesla Gordon
Jess
Dameon Volans
Lolita Olivier
Xaria Emmerson
Countie
Camille Fortescue
Alec Blanchard
Azazel Sicarius
Storm Everlee
Alexis Van Zandt
Certh Salamar
Athena Capulet
Iris Grayson
Treshawn Beneparte
Charlotte Minogue
Hannah
Laura Veer
Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
Evangeline Wood
Aaliyah Wood
Loz
Rozzers
gigi
Manda
Charlotte West
rev tennant
Rora
danie
39 posters

people don't know this but...

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

people don't know this but... - Page 7 Empty Re: people don't know this but...

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:31 am

Hazelle Bass wrote:
    Lena Vorstenbach wrote:
    Florence Oberlin wrote:
    Lena Vorstenbach wrote:I've been holding this back for a long, long time, but I suppose I might as well say it...

For the past couple of months, especially since April or May, I've thought on and off about leaving this site for good. There are some days where everyone - both here and in real life - wind me up and I want to shut down and not talk to any of you again because I get annoyed that much.

Then there are some days when I enjoy myself and think that I shouldn't and what with all the beautiful people I've met here, what I've been through, I know I can't. I'd miss you too much and I'd regret the decision.

One day, I might leave this site with all of my characters going poof or something because I'm that much of a bitch. But that day probably won't come for a very long time.

Huuuuun, why didn't you tell me this? D: What would I do without Tshering, or reading Adele's silly threads? Or Devyn? Or any of your characters? (Do I depend on you that much?)

I love you, alright. If anything or anyone is pissing you off my inbox and my phone is always open.

Of course I didn't tell you this. You know that if I did you would kill me. And yes, you depend on me too much. No you don't, really. I'd have a fit if you're about to leave too. <3

I love you too, and I know your phone is always open. :3 I can't say the same about your inbox, though, tbqh. But that's 'cause you never open it. Razz

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN WOMAN. Razz

Anyways, don't leave. I need you. D:

Of course I know what you mean. <3

I'd never leave you, hun. <3
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:46 am

people don't know this, but, my dad was supposed to become a priest. if he did, i will not be born at all. freaky. i wouldn't be able to discover this magical place too. Razz

and, when I am much too hyper and so random that i act like the craziest girl of the best class in the batch, i always say that "I'm high in LSD." just something to tell when you feel like the happiest flower. Surprised

People don't know this, but, I really really want to meet Rora someday. And when I see stuff on tv about Malaysia, I keep on telling my mom that we should go there too after we go to Hong Kong. then i would keep bugging them when they mention traveling to other countries (and hell, i have never been out of my country). i envy most of you guys who had the experience many times!

and this, i don't know where the hell Rora is permanently settled at. she's like often out of the country somewhere. and yeah, she's so fucking smart and the most intelligent and talented person i know on all fields.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:35 pm

Yes, I move a lot. Razz But I've stayed put for six years.

... that's saying something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:52 pm