Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Your more than special

Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Your more than special Empty Your more than special

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Dylan was nervous right now, for a good reason. He had selected a whole bunch of food that was Lor's favorite, and laid it all out by the Enchanted Lake. He didn't recall Lor talking about she had been here, so he hoped it was the case.

On a yellow blanket, laid a Hershey Kiss Pyramid that was on a plate. There was also some German food along with Italian food, on fancy plates. In a basket, was Caramel Crunch candy. In another basket, was Chocolate Angel Cupcakes. He hoped it was enough.

He placed Preserving Charms, Charms that repealed animals, invisiblity charms and walked off to go get Lor. She had said she was going to be in Diagon Alley.

When he appeared there, the streets were busy and it took him about fifteen minutes to find her. Finally, he found her, where she was just about to enter a School Supply Store.

"LOR!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Your more than special Empty Re: Your more than special

Post by rev tennant Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Lora couldn't believe that she was in London right now. She was loving the crowded streets and chatter amongst the people. So far she had visited a couple of stores and managed to get a few outfits and some extra cash from her mother's bank account.

But what really made her happy was that she came with Dyl. She didn't know where he had run off to, but told her he'd be back in a while. She adjusted the shopping bags in her hand and was about to walk into another store when suddenly she heard his voice. She turned around and saw him standing a few feet away from her and walked over to him.

"Hey, you're back," she smiled and gave him a hug. "Where were you?" She asked.

OUTFIT!
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:34 pm

He hugged her in response, and kissed her forehead. "Oh, nothing special," He lied. He had recently got good at lying, especially during the summer when he was sneaking out.

"Come on, I wanna take a walk with you." He kissed her for a brief second, and walked to a Fireplace where he can Floo. "Can I hold your bags for you? It makes me feel guilty watching my girlfriend carry her bags," He asked. Without waiting for her reply, he got hold of them.

"Floo to the Post Office please?" He asked. "I got a surprise for you, though we have to floo to get a bit closer." Bringing out some Floo Powder, and giving Lor some, he Flooed to the Post Office. The man behind the counter tipped his hat towards him, and Dylan nodded back. "Can you please shrink these bags for me?" He asked the man, who seemed nice enough.

"Why not?" The man waved his wand and the bags shrinked enough where he could put them in his pocket. "Thanks," Dylan replied and saw that Lor appeared.

"Come on, follow me." He whispered in her ear, huskily.

He lead her towards the Enchanted Lake, that was surrounded by forest. It took about ten minutes to get there, but he really didn't care.

He covered her eyes with his hands before she could see the surprise that laid out for her. "So what do you think I have planned for you?" Dylan asked, grinning from ear to ear.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Lora looked at her boyfriend suspiciously at his response. "Okay, I'm not going to question cause I don't think I want to know," she teased.

"Sounds nice," she smiled and kissed him back. "Oh no, it's okay-" But before she could protest, Dyl already took the bags from her. "Can I know where this gentlemanly side of yours is coming from?" She asked chuckling, and poked his chest.

She followed Dyl to the post office by Floo and saw that her bags had been shrunk. "You really didn't need to do that, I could have carried them," she told and blushed lightly. She shivered visibly at his tone. "Keep talking like that and I'll go with you anywhere," she whispered back.

Walking beside him, she wondered what was going on. But she wasn't worried cause she trusted him, and knew that it had to be something good. Suddenly, he covered her eyes and she put her hands over his. "If I tell you what I think you planned for me, the list would be too long," she laughed lightly. "So, what is it? Moonlight dancing?" Come to think of it, that sounded pretty tempting.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:51 pm

He grinned. "It's always been there, Lor," then laughed.

He shook his head. "I wanted to, so I did." He paused. "Am I... tempting you right now?" He teased.

"Hm... Moonlight Dancing. Too bad I didn't think of that, but no." He became too impatient, he wanted to see the look of surpise and shock on her face. He walked in front of her, keeping his hands on her eyes, and kissed her tenderly. "Your amazing, and mine." He whispered softly. Then he backed, up, and took his hands off her eyes.

"So what do you think?" He asked, nervously.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:59 pm

"Well, it's never come out in the open until now," Lora pointed out with a laugh.

Her blush deepened. "Yeah, you sort of are. So don't start what you can't finish okay?" She grinned and punched Dyl's arm lightly.

"It's okay; we can still do that after we're done with whatever you've planned," she said. She was about to reply to his statement, but the sight in front of her stopped the flow of any words. She walked forward slowly, as though in awe and stared for what felt like minutes. "Dylan..that's...." she trailed off, thinking this was all some sort of dream. She couldn't believe he had actually got all her favourite things; food, candies and desserts.

Turning around, she ran back into his arms and hugged him tight. "Thank you so much, it looks amazing," she whispered, the surprise still evident in her voice. She looked into his eyes and said, "I love you so much, you know that?" She wrapped her arms around Dyl's waist and gave him one more hug.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:20 pm

He just grinned at her, and kissed her on the head.

He started getting a scared when she didn't speak, but then broke out into a full grin when it was obvious she loved it. He held her tight, laughing softly. "Well, you made it clear," He responded. "Now, how about a little meal now." He picked her up bridal style and sat down on the blanket. He grabbed the top piece of chocolate of the Hershey Pyramid, and popped it in her mouth.

"Say, what do you want to eat first?" HE asked.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:35 pm

Even as Dyl set her down on the blanket, Lora was still blushing. No one had ever done something this amazing for and she loved him all the more for it. She shook her head in amazement and couldn't help but ask. "Why'd you go through all this trouble? I mean, besides the obvious. Either way, I love it. So much." She grinned softly and kissed his lips. She giggled as he gave her the chocolate and popped one into his mouth as well.

"Well, save the best for last, right? So, let's start with the combo of German and Italian," she replied and scooted closer to him as she put some of the food on her plate. "Wow, this tastes so good! Where'd you get all this stuff from?" She asked, her eyes shining brightly. She couldn't remember the last time she felt this free, especially since Kait had went missing.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:26 pm

He shrugged. "I felt that you deserved it, so I did it. It was hardly a problem, it was actually kind of fun setting it all up." He told her, stroking her cheeks. "I love it when you blush." He ate the piece of chocolate, and grinned. Then he kissed her gently, and pulled back with love shining in his eyes. "Love you." He told her.

He started piling a little on his plate, smiling. "Now, that is for me to know, and you to find out." He told her jokingly.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:47 pm

Lora's eyes widened in surprise. "You felt I deserved it? Well, I hope you know that this is just about the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me Dyl," she smiled. "Are you sure it wasn't too much trouble? I know that I've been really hard to handle these days, and I don't want to have gone through any extra burden," she admitted. Naturally, her blush deepened at his words. "You're making me do it again," she whispered. She put her arms around his neck and kissed back just as gentle. "Love you too," she said and looked into his eyes.

She rolled her eyes and laughed lightly. "Alright fine, some things are better kept as secrets anyways. Don't forget, you owe me a dance after this," she reminded with a grin and ate some of the pasta. "Can you believe we're actually going to be attending Hogwarts this year? It's going to be so awesome!" She exclaimed excitedly. "And I'm even more glad you're here as well."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:38 pm

He blushed a little. "Well it is true. You should recieve much greater things like this, you know," He kissed her on the cheek. "Everybody have their bad days," He vaguely replied.

He faked dissapiontment. "Oh all right. I guess I can do that for you," He winked at her. "I wonder if Hogwarts is a good two shoes school. Durmstrang is pretty dark, everybody knows that, and Beauxbaton sounds like a very posh school." He paused. "What do you think it will be like?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:11 am

"Well, as long as you stick around, I know I'll get the things I deserve," Lora replied teasingly and laughed happily.

She raised an eyebrow at Dyl and punched his shoulder. "You guess you can do that for me? And here I was thinking you loved me," she said and shook her head in mock disapproval. "I think it'll be less crazy and messed up than Durmstrang is," she agreed. "And if it's a goody two shoes school, you don't have to worry much about your Prefect duties cause the students might be well behaved, since we both know you'd make a terrible Prefect," she commented and laughed some more at his expression.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:34 am

He wrinkled his nose, at the memory of being a prefect. "Ugh, don't remind me. I swear, I almost set that badge on fire when I saw it. Then I thought of all the ways to get out of trouble, with it," He laughed. He knew he sounded a bit like Kait (He couldn't bear the thought of her being a prefect), but he didn't care.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:46 pm

"You know, I wonder how you became a Prefect. I mean, it's not like you're an excellent student or something," Lora commented and grinned teasingly. "But the bright side is, you look kinda hotter with the badge on you," she said and placed her head against his shoulder so he woudn't see her blush.

"Get out from what sort of trouble?" She asked curiously. Taking some of the chocolate, she put some on Dyl's cheeks and the licked the rest from her fingers. "Ah, chocolate heaven," she sighed in bliss.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun May 06, 2012 2:41 pm

"Probably because I never get caught at what I do, so they think I am innocent," He told her laughing. "How so, love? I would think that you think that you are dating a nerd?" He asked teasingly, tracing his fingers across her neck.

"Like taking midnight strolls with you... kissing you in a private area..." He whispered in her ear, his breath tickling her.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:48 pm

"If only they knew how mistaken they are," Lora scoffed and shook her head amusedly. "You could never be a nerd, you're not smart enough," she teased. "I'd still think you're hot, though." She grinned slyly.

She blushed even more and shivered a little. "You're tempting me way too much," she whispered back and kissed him deeply. "Any other ideas?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:29 pm