Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Special Day

Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Special Day Empty Special Day

Post by Collin Raven Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:56 am

Collin was excited about this summer vacation because it was the last year before his final year. This was a much better summer and he was glad for Kass had been his bekin the dark and he wanted her forever but was really nervous.

Collin had made reservations at the restaurant at the Effil tower because he want to treat her to someplace nice. He had gotten dressed and was wearing his blue polo shirt and black pants and dress shoes. He told her he would be waiting in the living room when she was ready.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Special Day Empty Re: Special Day

Post by Kassidy Dupre Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:13 pm

Kass was excited because this was going to be their last year at the school. And summers were always better since Collin was with her. She knew that Collin was still going through a tough time. Kass was helping him get through it the best that she could.

She was in her best black dress and silver heels. Kass walked into the living room because that is where Collin told her to be. She then noticed that he was dressed up and she had no idea what he was planning.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:37 am

Collin had been playing with a box that was in his pocket while he was waiting for Kass to come down the stairs. Why was he so nervous, he had been with Kass for two years now and he shouldn't be worrying but he was.

Collin heard some clicking on the floor and he looked up and saw Kass and he was dumbstruck. She was so beautiful, just like a vision of perfect.

"There's my girl, are you ready for your surprise evening."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Kass smiled as she seen Collin. She knew that it seemed like forever getting ready. But she wanted to look her best for him. She had been with him ever since she came to Beauxbatons and she was so glad. Because she loved him with all of her heart.

“ Yes I am ready for this evening that you are telling me what we are doing”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:30 am

Collin smiled as he watched as Kass walked up to him. She was such a beauty he could not keep the smile on his face. He pulled a small corsage from behind his back and attached it to her right side above her breast.

"You look lovely my dear.". Collin laughed when she asked where they were going.

"Now where is the fun of telling dear.". Collin smiled and pulled Kass right too him so he could apparatus them where they were going.

He was glad that he was 17 and had worked on getting his apparition license. In a wink they were going and when they landed on the top of their hotel she could see the Effiel tower.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:19 pm

Kass smiled as she walked up to Collin. And she loved it that he was smiling. Kass then was watching as he was putting the corsage on her. Making sure that he didn’t stick her because that would hurt. But she knew that Collin would never hurt her.

“Thank you Collin you look nice too.” She then watch as he was laughing because she asked where they was going.

She then grinned. “It would be so much fun for me to know. I don’t’ have a reason yet but I will think of something.” She knew that Collin could apparte and she was going to be working on it.

She then looked around and seen that they was on a hotel that was near the Eiffel Tower. Kass was so amazed by what Collin had done that she kissed him.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:50 pm

Collin could not help but deepen the kiss that Kass gave him, "Now why would I want to give up such a thank you as that by telling you."

Collin moved them around to see the view around them. Everything looked so perfect, the sun was beginning to set in the distance so he sat that holding her in his arms while they watch the view.

"I am not sure which view is more beautiful at the moment, you or the sunset." Collin smiled as he whispered in her ear. "I love you so much, thank you for saving me."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:20 pm

Kass grinned as Collin deepens the kiss. “You know you would have still gotten that type of thank you if you would have just told me.”

She then looked around and seen the sunset. It was so beautiful to watch. But it was perfect because she was here with Collin. She loved when she was in her arms because it felt so right.

Kass then was smiling when he said that to her. “ Oh I believe that the sunset is more beautiful.” She whispered back. “ I love you too and I love it that I did save you.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:45 pm

Collin continued to hold her until the sunset had finally finished. Collin started humming and dancing with her a little on the roof, then he whispered into her ear.

"Oh please you our the most beautiful creature I know." Collin smiled then kissed her cheek.

Collin checked the time and then needed to be heading out to make their reservations at Le Jules Vernes for 8pm. It was a very classy place and he hoped that she truly enjoyed it.

"Are you ready to head for Dinner?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:32 pm

Kass smiled as Collin was holding her. They both were watching as the sun went down. She loved it when Collin was dancing with her up on the roof. This was something that she would always remember.

“Yes I think you have told me that before.” She grinned as Collin kissed her check.

Kass then heard Collin ask if she was ready to head to dinner. She had no idea what he planned and was wondering where they was going to be dinning at today. “ Yes I am getting hungry.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:15 am

Collin took her by the hand and apparated them to a spot near where they needed to go the they headed up to the restaurant. Once they arrive Collin checked them in and were led to the table. The host pulled out the chair for Kass so she could take a seat and he waited until he took a seat.

He was looking over the menu and wondered what he want to have. They had a very interesting smothered chicken on a bed of wild rice that looked good.

"Anything catch your eye? Don't worry about the price either just order what you want."

Collin was really nervous and kept playing with his pocket to make sure the ring was still there.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:15 pm

Kass then look around and was smiling. She then sat down in the chair that was pulled out for her. This was something that she could get used to. And she knew Collin would do anything to keep Kass happy.

She then started to look at the menu. “Hmmm I think that I will have that chicken on a bed of wild rice.” She knew that she didn’t have to worry about money around Collin.

Kass then was looking at Collin. “ You seem a little bit nervous.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:21 pm

Collin was trying not to look so nervous, but apparently he was failing terribly. He was going to have to play it off for a little bit, at least till the dessert.

"Oh no love, I am just fine. Just a little nervous wanting everything perfect for you since we have never come here before." That sounded like a good play off to him.

"Yeah I was thinking about that, with a salad with vinaigrette dressing and maybe a glass of tea. What do you think?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:08 pm

Kass then was looking at Collin and hoping that he would tell her what was going on. But she knew that he wasn’t.

“You know that everything is perfect just as long as I am with you.” She then laughed a little bit.

She smiled. “ Salad with Italian dressing and a glass of tea sounds better.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Collin could not help but smile. She was correct with the fact that every thing about her is perfect.

The waitress came back to take their orders so Collin went ahead and ordered their food and once again checking his pocket. He had decided to ask her at dessert, but he was still nervous.

"So I was thinking about taking a walk along the waterfront after we eat, what do you think?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:37 pm

Kassidy smiled because she knew that everything was perfect when she was with Collin. She was so glad that they meet the summer before she was coming to Beauxbatons. And she was glad that they were dating and this was there last year at the school. Soon they would be graduating and she would have to think what she wanted to do with her life.

She then smiled as the waitress came and took their orders. Kass was glad that Collin had brought her here tonight. She was just going to enjoy the night with him.

“ That sounds like a wonderful idea.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:25 pm