Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

A Very Special Bloody Meeting

Vladislaus Count
    Vladislaus Count
    Immortal
    Immortal

A Very Special Bloody Meeting Empty A Very Special Bloody Meeting

Post by Vladislaus Count Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Vladislaus was Very Furious, to at least say. He was wearing a whole in the ground in his office, glearing at his brother who was relaxed on the seat in front of his desk. He downed the warm blood that was in his whiskey glass, his eyes going reder.He strode back and forth behind his desk, waiting for the knock that was meant to come on his door.

Vlad leaned over his desk, his face coming very close to his brothers."I never told you Cal that I could rain my magic over you and act like a good little sired vampire? I let you have your freedom and now it's time to take your responsabilty and give answers to your son, but if you even touch him, I will make you pay in pain for the years that you left him." Vlad sneered, snapping his fingers. Blood appeared in his glass.

He heard a soft knock on his door.

"Come in Demetri..."
    Clarkey
    Clarkey
    Immortal
    Immortal

A Very Special Bloody Meeting Empty Re: A Very Special Bloody Meeting

Post by Clarkey Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:42 pm

It had been years since Cal had been in Count Castle, but he didn't forget what it looked like. His brother had led him into his office, offered him a seat on a hard, uncomfortable looking chair, but Cal took the liberty of sitting down on the most comfortable of the sofa's. He heard the voice in his head laugh at his brother's glaring red eyes, and all Cal did was smile, looking calmer than ever.

Sure a part of him was stressed about seeing his son again, having no idea about what he would look like now, probably not much different than the last he saw him. "I already knew you could do that, but if you didn't, I would very much appreciate it." he said calmly. "Don't worry, I have no desired to hurt him, or even to touch him for that matter." he said in a slightly disgusted tone.

They sat there for a few moments more, glaring at each other, when there was a knock at the door, and Cal's body tensed.

Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Demetri pulled on his best clothes, well his favourite clothes for when he went out to nice places. As he left his new room, he took his time walking to his Uncle's office, not really as eager to see his father as he thought he would be. In all honesty, he was afraid, but underneath all that fear, was anxiety.

After a long walk, he finally came to a stop outside of the office. Taking a deep breath he knocked three times on the door, and as his uncle told him to come in, he pushed the door open, with shaking hands.

He didn't look ahead as he entered, in fact he stared at the ground for the longest time before looking up into the red eyes of his father. Or...what had to be his father. He looked like he remembered, but there was a part of him that didn't recognize him.

The two stared at each other for a long while, not a noise leaving either of their mouths.
    Vladislaus Count
    Vladislaus Count
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Vladislaus Count Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:01 pm

"Well if you didn't have any disire to hurt him mentally, you should of sent him to me before you left him little brother. My power over you might just snap to change you into a nice little vampire." He barked out before Demetri entered.

The boy entered and Vlad held his head up. "Child, please take a seat." He said. his eyes following the boy with a protective manner. "This obviously know who this is don't you Calavier? Or have you forgot what he looks like. Now explain to your son why you left him. Give the child the truth!" He demanded in a sharp tone.
    Clarkey
    Clarkey
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Clarkey Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:40 am

Calavier's red eyes followed Demetri as he took a seat next to his brother. He was right, he had hardly changed. Well, he had grown, and he looked far more...manly, so to speak, more mature than he had when Cal had laid eyes on him. He looked so like his mother...and like him, but he knew it was a lie.

Eyes still glaring, though not directly at his brother, Cal nodded his head. "Of course I know who this is." he said in a stern, uninterested voice. "You really think I would forget this...this...abomination?"

In a flash he stood up from his seat, and walked over to Demetri, who looked up at him calmly, but Cal could sense his true emotions, confusion.

Calavier began to circle the boy sitting in the chair and glared down at him. "Why should I tell him? He doesn't need to know." he said through gritted teeth. Then again Cal, maybe he does. The voice said. "Shut up will you, you're supposed to be on my side!" he snapped back, not caring if his brother or his "son" heard him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:38 pm