Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Night Out

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Night Out Empty Night Out

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:05 pm

Quinn walked into the bar to have some fun. Today she just needed to stop being Quinn, the witch and start focusing on Quinn the person. She walked to the bar and ordered a drink. Quinn was wearing a strapless black and silver dress with some white heels. Quinn had her hair down and straight. Quinn took a sip of her drink and start bobbing her head a little to the song that was on. Tonight Quinn needed to get away from her screwed up life and this was her chance to.

Night Out 03e3511eef31d090_Nina-Dobrev Quinn's dress.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Night Out Empty Re: Night Out

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:29 pm

Jamie walked into the club ready to have fun. Jamie saw a girl that looked a little bit younger then her at the bar. Since Jamie came here alone she went over there. "Do you mind if I sit here" Jamie asked. Jamie was dressed casual but not like over the top, just Jamie's regular style.

Night Out Troian+Bellisario+TV+Guide+Magazine+2010+Hot+rpTgkrVJktXl
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Quinn heard someone ask if they could sit with her. Quinn turned to see a girl that looked at least her age. "Yeah sure" Quinn smiled. "I'm Quinn Mikaelson by the way and by your accent I'm guessing you go to Hogwarts or Drumstrang" Quinn asked the girl.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:03 pm

Jamie was a little startled by the girl and realized that the girl was a wizard also. Jamie heard her saw her name was Quinn. Quinn was an okay name and Jamie took time to realize she was French so it meant she went to Beauxbatons. "Jamie Malfoy, Pureblood, 3rd year Slytherin. If you haven't guessed it I go to Hogwarts" Jamie said to the girl.

Jamie ordered a drink and waited for it. When it came Jamie took a sip. "So by that French accent of yours I'm guessing you go to Beauxbatons then" Jamie simply asked.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:08 pm

Quinn listened to Jamie say everything she was. Quinn nodded. Quinn watched her take a sip of her drink. "Well you no I'm Quinn, I'm a 3rd year Prideux, Pureblood, and yes I go to Beauxbatons. So what are you doing here" Quinn asked trying to make conversation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:56 pm