Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Up All Night

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Up All Night Empty Up All Night

Post by Karmzy Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:24 am

Karma stood at the window of the common room that looked out into the lake, her face upturned toward the surface. The flashes of lightning looked especially beautiful and terrifying when distorted through water. She was waiting for the fear - crippling and overpowering - to take over, but it never came. Raising to her tiptoes and pressing a hand against the cool glass, Karma continued to gaze upward, waiting for the fear to overtake her. The shirt she was wearing, obviously male in origin, and a size too big - and fireproof too - came to fall at her thighs, riding up slightly as she rose her arm. It was obvious from the small amount of skin that showed on her leg that she wasn't wearing more than tiny boyshorts, barely bigger than underwear.

That's what she was using them for anyway.

Turning her back on the window Karma wandered back toward the dormitories, eyeing the girls one she'd come to before a sudden urge stuck her quite out of nowhere. A rosy red blush flit over her features for the briefest of moments, and then she was in motion, heading across to the opposite dormitory steps. He wouldn't mind if she came back, would he? It was storming...

Pausing outside the sixth year door, she hesitated briefly, listening to the sounds on the other side of the door. It was almost completely silent, save for one heartbeat, slow and familiar. Pushing her way through the door silently, she padded over to his bedside, barely pausing at the closed curtains before pulling them aside and slipping into her spot beside him. Pulling the curtains closed once more, she laid next to him, pleased to see that her Hothead had kept her side warm for her.

"Think anything life changing while I was gone, Einstien?" She asked softly, curling into his side and resting her head on his bare shoulder as her fingers caressed their way across his chest. "Or were you too distracted by my absence?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Up All Night Empty Re: Up All Night

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:47 pm

It was times like these when Arsen missed sleep. Not that he could remember how it felt, he just remembered being able to shut out the world and waking up for a new day. Now he had to wait around for endless hours with no company whilst the rain outside held him captive inside the castle.

He didn't even bother to open his eyes as she pulled open the curtains. He already knew who it was, so instead he just held open his arms and waited for her to join him. Silently he opened one eye to look at her. "Not really, just thinking how much easier it was when sleep was possible." He frowned lifting a hand up to rest behind his head.

"You were gone for all of 2 minutes, besides you look so much hotter than i do in that shirt and those images of you leaving weren't so easy to get rid of." He smirked.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:42 am

Karma glanced up at him, catching his expression before she was in motion, swinging a leg up over him and sitting on his lap. Cutting off whatever he was saying, she pressed her lips against his, leading a long, slow kiss before pulling away slightly, leaving them nose to nose. "You shouldn't frown when there's a girl in bed with you." She advised, somewhat breathlessly. "She might get the wrong idea."

Sitting up slightly, she placed her hands on his stomach, trailing her eyes slowly up his body. "Well, what do you know? You look hotter without it." She grinned devilishly, sliding her hips backward as she sat up fully. "You can watch me leave again, if you want." She looked away from him, turning her head to gaze at the curtains, as if debating leaving again.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:07 am

Arsen smiled placing one hand on the side of her face as he kissed her back. "I'll have to frown more often if this is my punishment." And before she could reply he pulled her back in for another more hungry kiss.

He laughed a little and caught her hands in his. "Of course i do. We're the hottest couple on earth." He smirked giving her a wink. She was his now and there was no one who was going to take her away and live to tell the tale.

He shook his head. "No you can stay... as long as you behave. I only have so much self control you know and right now you're on the verge of driving me crazy."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:12 am

Karma opened her mouth to say something - something clever and probably sarcastic - when she was kissing him again. Kissing back, she leaned into him, nearly forgetting everything from where she was to her own name. Pulling away slowly, she opened her eyes, a rosy red blush brightening her cheeks as she met his gaze. It took a moment for her to remember to breathe, and another to remember she didn't need to do so. Blinking rapidly, she frowned slightly, trying to recall what, exactly they had been talking about. Facial expressions? Something about his mouth...

On that thought, she attacked his lips with her own, deepening it almost immediately and pressing her body into his.

"Course we are." She grinned down at him, before pouting slightly. "Behave?" Slowly, she moved her hips against his, cocking her head to the side before freezing. "And driving you crazy... is bad... right?" She grinned innocently, leaning down to press a soft kiss against his jaw. "And wanting you to lose control... also bad, right?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:13 am

A playful growl escaped his lips as he flipped her over so he was on top, making sure to pin her hands above her head. "I thought i told you to behave?" He said as his fangs slowly came down into his mouth. "Very bad." He nodded, it was bad enough having to see her like this without her spurring him on with her hips.

"Now, keeps your hips still. Or these boys are going to get an awakening they will never forget." He smirked releasing one of his hands so he could lower himself down to meet her lips. "I've never kissed with fangs before." He smiled, moving from her lips to trail kisses down to her neck.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:05 am

Karma grinned as she found herself underneath him, brown eyes flashing as he pinned her arms. "But I was behaving." She said, leaning toward him as much as she could while still pinned. Her voice dropped to a purr as her gaze slowly lowered to his lips. "If I was misbehaving, I would have returned your shirt already." She smirked slightly. "And shown you my tattoo."

Hitching her legs around his waist, she kissed him back, a crooked looking grin stealing over her features as her free hand tangled in his hair. A soft groan escaped her as his lips found her skin, and the hand he still had pinned intertwined their fingers. "Maybe..." Her breathing hitched, her own fangs lengthening as he found a particularly sensitive spot. "...the other sixth years need a lasting memory to reminded them who exactly I belong to."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:48 am