Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

A night in Leaky Cauldron (Open)

Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A night in Leaky Cauldron (Open) Empty A night in Leaky Cauldron (Open)

Post by Shaun Moody Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Shaun entered the pub from Diagon Ally, his purchases shrunk and resting safely in his pocket. He nodded at the barkeep and took a seat.
    It was the Half Term, and he had nothing to do except for his research, which he didn't feel like returning to this evening. He ordered for a mulled mead. And stared at the fire in the fireplace.
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A night in Leaky Cauldron (Open) Empty Re: A night in Leaky Cauldron (Open)

Post by Silver Scorpion Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Silver entered the Leaky Cauldron, in the mood for some Firewhiskey. She wasn't usually an alcohol drinker, but the Ministry work today had her tired and she wanted to let loose for a while. She got her drink and went to sit next to the man who was staring into the fireplace. Hoping she wasn't intruding, she said, "Hello, mind if I take this seat?"
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A night in Leaky Cauldron (Open) Empty A night in Leaky Cauldron

Post by Shaun Moody Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Shaun looked up as the Lady talked to him, 'Not at all, please take a seat. Shaun Moody, a pleasure to meet you.'
    His drink arrived, he thanked the waiter and asked her. 'What will you be taking?'

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:35 am

Briony decided that she would like to go out on her own for a bit, so, leaving Richard babysitting or more like researching his latest experiment (she really had begun to feel that he was married to his work and not her) she had ventured out into wizarding London for a drink.

Enetering the pub she spotted two people who had just started to get talking to each other, she wondered if they were on a 'date' or not, if they were she wouldn't be seen in a very good light if she just went over there. But deciding that she might as well just go anyway Briony approached with a nod.

"Would you mind if I also sat with you? Unless you two are romantically inclined?"

She asked swiftly, locking eyes with both of them in turn.
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:01 am

Shaun looked up hearing another voice.
    He shook his head at her question, "We've met for the first time a few moments ago, feel free to join us."
    He noticed her properly as she sat, her face seemed familiar somehow.
    "Your face looks familiar to me. Have you been to Hogwarts lately? I'm Shaun Moody by the way." It seemed a safe thing to ask. He was more likely to see other faces in Hogwarts, than Apothecaries or magical forests.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:48 am

Briony smiled swiftly and sat down on a seat facing the two other people she was conversing with, she took a double take at one of them, the man, she knew him from somewhere, and then it clicked, he was from Hogwarts, a Professor, she should have known.

"I'm glad to see that you do."

She smirked holding out her hand to him

"Briony Romain. It's nice to meet your acquaintence."

Then she turned to the lady who also sat beside the man and she smiled swiftly at her too before holding her hand out to her too.

"And you also."
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:03 pm

"Same here." Shaun shook her hand, "So you've been to Hogwarts. Are you a professor? I teach potions there."
    He turned to the other girl sitting beside him, "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name?"

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:02 pm

Briony nodded as her greeting was returned and she clicked her fingers levitating a bottle of firewhiskey and three shot glasses over to the table before uncorking the bottle and pouring a shot for herself.

"Ahhh I knew I knew your face from somewhere. I teach Muggle Duelling. Fancy title for beating people to a pulp with sharp things."

Rolling her eyes a little Briony downed a shot of firewhiskey with a small shudder before inclining the bottle towards Shaun then to the other woman sat by.

"Want some?"
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A night in Leaky Cauldron (Open) Empty A Night

Post by Shaun Moody Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:07 pm

Shaun smirked at the definition of Muggle Duelling.
    "Sure" he took the offered shot."That's why we're here. Aren't we?"
    He drank in one go, "So what else do you do apart from teaching ar Hogwarts?"

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:19 am

Briony grinned as Shaun accepted the shot, glad that she wouldn't be the only one getting slowly tipsy over the course of the evening. Pouring out the shot for him Briony gave herself another one.

"You want to see how many we can both do?" she smirked, challenging him

Leaning back on her chair Briony waved a languid hand through the air, she really hadn't been doing much of anything really:

"I'm a barrel of fun. I mostly train, on occasion I try and brush up on my music skills but often end up getting distracted."

Running her finger around the rim of her shot she looked up and locked eyes with Shaun: "You?"
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:17 am

Shaun smiled, "Sure Briony, bring it on." He downed his shot.
    "Well I like researching, I'm interested in spellcraft and ancient magics. And I don't play, but I like listening to music."

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Briony grinned as her challenge was accepted, she would never back down now it was just a matter of who passed out first as she guessed Shaun was equally as stubborn as she was.

"Well be prepared to lose big man!"

Joking Briony lifted the shot glass and chucked the whiskey back, swallowing it with a wink in his direction. After she had poured them both new shots Briony grinned.

"Third."

Briony smiled at Shaun and she leant back on her chair again: "What kind of stuff do you listen to then? Let me guess, classical?"
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:53 pm

"Third it is." Shaun downed his shot. "Losing? We'll see about that my lady."

He couldn't remember the last time he had this much fun.
    "I enjoy modern music actually. I like piano, and violin. There's muggle composer named Yanni I like listening to."

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Grinning Briony watched as Shaun downed his shot without a care and she thought she may have underestimated him just a little bit. Tilting her head to one side Briony poured the fourth shot for them.

"I don't do loosing, but I'm guessing neither do you." she smirked

Briony smiled softly she hadn't been expecting this answer and it took her aback a little, nor like she let it show.

"I always thought guys like you would be into all this Handle and Bach and all that stuff. I'm mostly a rock girl myself, but classic for the piano, for obvious reasons."
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A night in Leaky Cauldron (Open) Empty A night...

Post by Shaun Moody Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:29 pm

"I don't mind rock music. I like drums, but they aren't very helpfull while brewing potions." Shaun smiled a little as he imagined the scene. "Too much vibrations."

He downed the fourth shot. You're gonna get drunk Shaun, a small voice in the back of his head warned. He ignored it.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:54 am

Briony hummed and nodded her head she supposed that was quite true, after all you needed to be precise in the making of potions and extra vibrations could damage it.

"Good call, don't want any potions accidents now do we? Have you ever royally messed up one of your potions? I've done it loads of times."

With a smirk Briony felt the buzz of the alcohol but there wasn't the feeling of getting drunk just yet.

"Another or are you backing out?" she smirked
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:37 pm

"Backing out? Nope." Shaun smiled, the alcohol relaxing him.

You're going to have a nasty headache come morning, tha nasty little voice reminded.

That's what Hang-over Potions are for, He reminded the voice and told it to shut the hell up.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:47 am

Briony grinned and she looked as Shaun viably began to relax and she wondered if she was displaying that same kind of attitude, hopefully not, she always liked to keep her guard up in public.

"Good man." she smirked

Pouring out another shot for them both Briony clinked glasses with Shaun and she grinned wider chucking it back and sighing softly.

"Do you get drunk often Shaun?"
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:50 pm

"Not really." Shaun downed his drink. "But when I do, I do it alone mostly. I wasn't planning on getting drunk today. But well, I'm enjoying myself too much to quit." Shaun smiled sheepishly.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Briony grinned softly as Shaun said that he was enjoying himself too much to stop drinking, not like she minded that he enjoyed getting drunk, not really, she was partial to it too after all.

"Well then! The thing to do would be to carry on! Carry on until you can't drink any more!"

Grinning wider Briony poured and chucked back another shot, licking her teeth afterwards with a soft sigh, the alcohol making her Tongue looser than normal:

"You know what's bad with teaching?"
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A night in Leaky Cauldron (Open) Empty A night

Post by Shaun Moody Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:09 pm

Shaun wondered how much alcohol Briony could hold. She wasn't showing the slightest sign of getting drunk.
    "What?" Shaun asked curiously. Bad about teaching? Sometimes it could get boring, I suppose.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:25 pm

Briony grinned and leant in a little closer to Shaun, drink in her hand as she did so, she spoke softly to him while she was slightly closer to him than before, she still respected personal boundaries and the like.

"They don't even appreciate it. They hardly turn up for my lessons and turning them into dart boards gets boring after a while and I need something else to punish them with."

Drawing away briony swung the shot back and closed her eyes as she felt the burn rush through her.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:34 am

Miles walked into the leaky caldron and went over to the counter and ordered a glass of Gillywater. As Miles looked around to find a seat, he saw Professor Moody, he was seating with another woman they seemed deep in conversation, Oh my god, thats Professor Moody, ok Miles calm down be confident Miles said to himself.

Ever since his first potion lesson Miles had developed a crush on Professor Moody, he wanted to sit with them, but was too shy. So he sat at the table behind them, he pulled out his copy of Witch Weekly, and began reading the trashy articles. The waiter came over and gave Miles his Gillywater, Miles thanked the waiter. He then continued to listen to Professor Moody's charming deep voice

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:32 am

Briony raised her eyebrow as she saw a boy sit directly behind them, she wondered if he knew Shaun and she watched him a few moments before trying to subtly ask Shaun whether he knew the boy.

Thinking this might be slightly amusing Briony opened her mouth and called:

"Hey, you, yes you! Come here."

Briony pulled up a stool next to her and patted it in a hint for him to sit there, and she wondered just why he seemed so interested in sitting with the view of this table.

"Hello, and who are you?"

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:09 am

Miles heard a voice yelling out, he looked up and noticed the woman sitting with Professor Moody, was trying to get his attention, she gestured for him to come over and join their table, Miles was nervous about this, he looked around to make sure the woman was talking to him

He picked up his Witch Weekly magazine and put it back into his satchal and grabbed his Gilly water and walked over to their table, Miles looked over at Professor Moody and smiled "Hello Professor" Miles continued to stare at the Professor in awe, then quickly realised he hadn't replied to the woman's question

he quickly turned to face her his face was red with embrassment. " Oh im Miles Bloxam" as Miles looked at the woman he realised he recognised her " Hey haven't i seen you around Hogwarts?" Miles asked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:22 pm