Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Flying Lesson One, Third years

Ryan Welsh
    Ryan Welsh
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Flying Lesson One, Third years - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying Lesson One, Third years

Post by Ryan Welsh Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:45 am

Ryan was impressed by botyh the students skills, he then looked down at the ground and flicked his wand summoning another quaffle, it levitated just near his head

"Ok so now you will have to avoid two quaffles, they will still only attack you face on but there will be two of them and they will be alot quicker" Ryan then smirked at the students " So who's feeling brave?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Flying Lesson One, Third years - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying Lesson One, Third years

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Casey grinned at the new challenge. Finally, something to test her! "Bring. It. On." She took off at top speed, concentraing with all her senses, including her instincts. She dove suddenly and the two quaffles that had been coming at her from either side bounced off each other before following. She ducked one while swerving right to avoid the other. The combination made her slip a little and she fell to hang from her knees, still speeding. Casey swung her body first left, then right to avoid the quaflles pelting at her face, before swinging left once more and all the way up onto her broom, guiding it right and away from the renewed attacks of the quaffles. She rolled and swerved, avoiding all attacks but one that lightly clipped her left arm and one that barely even brushed her right leg. She ended with a final twirl at the finish line, the quaffles pelting past where she'd just been.
    Though it had been incredibly difficult, she simply began finger combing her wind blown hair and said, "Got anything else?" with a huge grin.
    Ryan Welsh
    Ryan Welsh
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ryan Welsh Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:20 am

Ryan watched closely with his sharp almost eagle like eyes as the quaffles started to make their attack, he was surprized at how well the girl was avoiding them though he felt sure she wouldn't last to much longer, but to his surprize she manged to complete the course unharmed

"Well I won't go as far as proud, but im genuinely impressed Miss Donohoe" he then looked over towards the boy

"Looks like you have a hard act to follow" he said with a smirk
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:43 pm

Liam smiled cheekily and shrugged at the Professor flying forward, smirking when the professor no longer had view of his face. Shooting off as fast as his broom would go, he opened his senses waiting for the precise moments when the quaffles would come at him. One was coming head first at him the other coming at his back, waiting till they were close enough Liam barrel rolled making the two balls collide with each other and not his head. Smiling he shot off again, feeling the familiar burn of them chasing him. looking to his right quickly Liam leaned back on his wand just as a quaffle sped past his face, he leaned forward just as the other came at him. Coming to the end of the course Liam grinned at the Professor and Casey, but the quaffles had other thoughts and came at him once more before he caught one and hit the other with it like you would bloke a dodge ball. "Well that was invigorating, but I one upped you again love" he said the last part to Casey winking at her before tossing the quaffle towards professor Welsh.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Casey stuck her tongue out at Liam. "I was holding back so I wouldn't hurt your manly pride," she retorted. "At least I didn't have to cheat and catch mine before the end." She didn't want to let on how worried she been for him. Even the softer quaffle could hurt or knock him off his broom if they hit him at this speed.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:45 am

Liam pushed his broom closer to Casey's and smiled warmly at her. "I'm sorry I made you worry Cass" He told her quietly, reaching out a hand to tuck a stray hair behind her ear. "But you got to admit I was pretty awesome. I mean you didn't look to bad out there yourself, you made me proud." He grinned nudging her arm.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:51 am

Casey crossed her arms stubbornly, sitting straight on her broom. "I wasn't worried," she said loftily. Liam gave her a look. She sighed and slumped. "Ok, fine I was worried." She smiled at him. "But can you blame me? Those things would hurt where they hit, going as fast as they were. And I couldn't fly worse than that if I tried. Flying comes natural to me." She shrugged. "Always had, prbably always will."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:00 am

Liam smiled at her silliness and took his chance while she was in her smug mood, arms crossed nose in the air smiling quirkily, Liam leaned forward and planted a chaste kiss on her lips before retreating quickly. He grinned impishly though with a hint of mischievousness. "Opps" he shrugged still grinning.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Casey laughed, tossing her hair over her shoulder. "Oh, 'oops', is it? You so totally meant to do that. Don't even pretend you didn't." She hit his arm lightly, then planted her own kiss on his lips. "Just like I meant to do that." Grinning impishly and back her broom up, she added, "Now catch me if you can," and took off across the pitch, weaving and turning rapidly and unpredictably.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Liam was stunned a bit but grinned at the prospect of a challenge. Gripping his broom he took off after her, laughing like a fool the entire way. "Cass come off it I WILL catch you!" he was right behind her now and now he knew how seekers felt, the goal was so close YET so far.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Laughing over her shoulder, Casey flew faster. "You're going to have to speed up then!" She suddenly shot straight up, then upside down in the opposite direction of the way she'd just been travelling. She spun to sit right way up and glanced over her shoulder to see Liam still right behind her. Her laughter trailed out behind her as she dove, weaved, and shot across the pitch. Liam stayed with her through it all.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Liam laughed at her antics, though the chase was exhilarating he wanted to catch her already. Pulling his wand from its holster on his leg, he mumbled a curse to stall her broom enough for him to catch up. pulling up next to her he hopped from his broom to her broom and hugged her to his chest, "Caught you" he whispered into her ear, laughter still in his voice.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:43 pm

Casey lurched forward as her broom suddenly stopped, giggling as Liam wrapped his arms around her fro, behind. "Cheater," she said lightly, leaning back into his chest and guiding the broom back to where they had started. "You only caught me because you used magic. Admit it. I'm too fast for you."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:00 pm

Liam snuggled into her back, chuckling. "Yes I'll admit I cheated, but you weren't going to slow down anytime soon, and I wanted a hug" he used ever excuse but it was worth it in the end. He squeezed his arms around her and whistled over his shoulder so his broom would follow them back.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Casey grinned at his excuse. "Seems like a legitimate reason to cheat I guess. But I'll give you a hug anytime." She turned around and hugged him tight. "See?" She beamed at him.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:16 am

"Very legit and worth it" He grinned hugging her closer to his chest, looking down into her eyes. "Can I kiss you?" he asked suddenly he felt kinda foolish for asking but he felt he needed her permission, like a child asking for dessert before dinner.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:19 am

Casey twisted halfway around to smile up at him. "Why one earth would you feel like you had to ask?" She brought one hand up around the back of his neck and pulled his mouth down to hers, kissing him thoroughly. She pulled away slightly. "Seriously, you don't need to ask my permission. I thin you'll probably know when I don't want to kiss you. Which will be practically never." She pulled his lips back down to hers.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:45 am

(sorry I just forgot how to kiss and write it down) I feel like a loser right now lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:42 am