Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Healing Lesson 1: 3rd Years

Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Healing Lesson 1: 3rd Years Empty Healing Lesson 1: 3rd Years

Post by Roxanna Lyric Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:50 am

Roxanna loved healing people. She hated to see anyone suffer, so thats why she was taking this class. She walked in the classroom and noticed she was the only one. She sat down on a chair and put her bag on the desk.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Healing Lesson 1: 3rd Years Empty Re: Healing Lesson 1: 3rd Years

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:02 am

Quinn walked into the classroom. "Hey Roxy" Quinn greeted and took a seat in the back. This is the class she thinks Scala the vampire was suppose to teach. It didn't matter to Quinn as long as Scala really did mean that she drank ONLY animal blood.
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:35 pm

Entering in a beautiful white dress she curtsied to the two girls and sat next to the blonde girl she turned to her and in her honey voice said "A pleasure to meet you, I am Penelope" she proceeded to say "So glad to see other people interested in healing, I can't bare to see people hurt but I also want to defend people" she smiled thinking that should have smashed the ice
    Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roxanna Lyric Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:33 pm

Roxanna noticed a girl sit next to her. She stiffened as she noticed the girl was a half Angel, like her.

"Hello Penelope, I'm Roxanna Lyric. You have the same opinion as me. Nice to know we think alike." Roxanna said with a smile she leaned closer to the girl to say somethin eles.

"I didn't know there was another half Angel in the school?" Roxanna asked the girl. She felt doth Quinns and Penelope's emotions. Penelope's where very excited.
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:54 pm

She froze up her body felt cold as she snapped to look at Roxanna whispering "How do you know? I haven't told anyone" she made sure the other girl didn't hear her. She started freaking out breathing quickly and shallowly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Quinn tried not to laugh but she just had to. "Penelope, I think she was just joking with you, but it's nice to no that you're a half angel, literally" Quinn said to her.
    Kaya Forbes
    Kaya Forbes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kaya Forbes Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Kaya walked into the classroom walking over to the talking girls. She was glad to see that her best friend was there, and took her place next to her. "Hey guys, how are you all?" she asked them smiling. "Did you have a nice summer?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Quinn smiled when Kaya came in. She got up and hugged her friend that took her seat again. "Hey, long time no see" Quinn smiled. "My summer was great, better then ever. Kaya, I got a boyfriend" Quinn told her with a smile. She remembers that when they were younger they always talked about getting boyfriends when they were older.
    Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roxanna Lyric Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:35 pm

Penelope emotions started to go everywhere. Roxanna started to control her emotions and calm her down. It was easy to change someones emotions for her. It was her gift given by the gods.

"I know because My dads a angel Penelope. You could say I am a half Angle like your self, but I keep it to my self. No one here knows. I cover my signature up so no one can tell. Don't worry, i won't tell anyone." Roxanna said with a smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:14 am