Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Healing ~ 2nd years

Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Healing ~ 2nd years Empty Healing ~ 2nd years

Post by Korrie Johnson Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:31 pm

Korrie walked into the healing class. She knew this class was important for future reasons. Korrie was hoping she wasn't going to be the only one here, that would be really weird being the only one here with the professor. Korrie took a seat and waited.
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Healing ~ 2nd years Empty Re: Healing ~ 2nd years

Post by Roul Bélanger Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:49 pm

"One student?" Roul raised his eyebrow at the girl as he walked passed. At least he actually managed to notice this one. "Honestly, don't they teach you kids to skip all at once. I mean really... who bothers to stay in class when there's only one of you?"

He sighed and flopped onto his chair, "But if your actually stuborn enough to stick around... I suppose I can teach you something. Whats your name?"
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:31 am

Korrie looked at him confused. "No one skipped, some didn't get up right away and are running late, if we were skipping I would have went with them" Korrie said to the professor honestly.

"But yes I can be stubborn sometimes. My name is Korrie Johnson" Korrie introduced herself.
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:51 pm

Roul shrugged his shoulders, as he looked the girl over, "Whatever you say, Darling. We'll see if anyone else shows up. Perhaps they just did not tell you they were skipping - I often found it best not to announce it."

"Stubbornness can both be an asset, and a hinderance. You should watch it, sometimes you just need to go with the flow, Johnson."

Sighing he straightened slightly, "Right, yes... responsibility. What am I teachign you agian... what do you even know about healing?"
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:32 am

Mel skipped into class, but stopped short when she realized the professor was already there with Korrie. She checked her watch and was startled to see how late it was. Continuing into the room, she apologized, "Sorry Professor, I lost track of time." she settled into the desk next to Korrie."
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Korrie shrugged. "Maybe so, but skipping can be boring if you don't have company" Korrie exclaimed to the professor.

Korrie nodded. "It's a habit I got from my mother" Korrie said to him.

Korrie shrugged. "Just the basics, healing can be very helpful because if you're somewhere with someone and they get hurt pretty bad you can use some healing common sense and patch them right up" Korrie said to him.

Korrie watched as Amelie walked into the classroom and take the seat next to her.
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:56 pm

"Oh look another student! Joy," Roul pipped up as his gaze fell on the other girl.

"Right well, I suppose since we're here I'll have to do something." Rumaging around in the papers scattered on his, looking for the lesson plan someone had given him, "Right what are we learning...."

"Ferula," he read looking at the paper and then at the children, 'Someone tell me what that does, chop chop, move along - we don't have all day."
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

Post by Amélie Blanchard Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:47 am

Mel raised her eyebrow, but made no comment on the professor's attitude towards class. She couldn't change it, that's for certain. Raising her hand, she answered his question. "Ferula binds a broken bone with a splint and bandages."
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:38 pm

"Excellent, Excellent, Excellent," Roul chirped, "At least we all seem to know something..."

He frowned at his lesson plan. He really should have made his own... but hten again that meant effort.

"How in the bugger are you supposed to talk about the 'theory' of that," he rolled his eyes as he muttered to himself, then looked up at the room, "Right so... theory.. Uh.... what kind of focus should you make when making this spell? Anyone know? Healing spells are rather tricky in intent."
    Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Crystal Veretta Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Crystal stumbled into the class and saw that the professor was already there. "Sorry I'm late, Professor! I... I... I don't actually know why," she finished with a mumble and sat down quietly in the seat next to Amelie. She took out a quill and put it down while waiting to see if anyone knew the answer to the professor's question, because she sure as heck didn't.
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Korrie thought she knew the answer and raised her hand. "Well for this spell it is really tricky, so you need to pay close attention to do the spell correctly. If not it won't mend your wound correctly" Korrie answered. She lowered her hand and gave a slight smile to Crystal and waited to see if she was right or wrong.
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:48 pm

Roul smirked at the late student, "Thats your best excuse? I would have at least gone with something - even I slept late, or I got lost would have been better than I don't know. Though I of course would have prefered some orginiality on that next time. Make sure you come to me with a good excuse written out next class."

He nodded at the student before turning back to the one who actually answered the question they were supposed to be learnign.

"I suppose thats an answer," he said shrugging his shoulders. "Though, technically that sounds a bit like a resaying of what I just said. It is more than just focusing on what you wish to do. Its not so much the spell you need to look at closely, but the out come you wish."

He shrugged his shoulders and yawned.

"You need to be able to visualize the bone mending - you need to know what goes into that. Its more than merely saying, oh I think I'll just heal something today. You do that and you end up with no bones at all." He snorted, and shook his head. "There's actually some medical knowledge behind it all, truth be told."
    Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Crystal Veretta Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:53 pm

"Yes professor. But I've already landed myself a detention once this term, and my reasoning didn't seem to get me any slack, so now I don't bother" Crystal thought. Healing. She was good at it. But because she was late, she'd missed the question, and now everything was all out of wack and she was starting to get irritable. "Yes sir, I'll be sure to if I'm ever late again," she said with a slight nod. She kept her head low.

"If you don't focus right, you'll end up in a bigger mess than you already were in. So, if you're only half-focused and you're only casting the spell half-heartedly and you're only half-intent on getting the finished result as good as it can be, then having no bones is probably quite a light getaway from the situation. What's the worst thing that could happen if a bone mending spell goes wrong, sir?" she rambled and asked quietly, her head still down at her desk.
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:00 pm

"Well then obviously your reasons were not believable enough," he said with an airy wave of his hand, "If you master the reasoning, and the way to present it, all of this converstaion will be irralivant. You got to sell it, sell it, and make them want to feel bad for you, or be amused by you, or whatever emotion you think you can get out of them."

Roul frowned, "Well, genreally, what happens is it just does not heal, or heals imporperly. Though I have hard of some rather messy instantes... lost arms, bones through skin... I do believe I heard of someone exploding the bone once."

"Now that you've gotten your grusesome story for the day, get out of my sight will you. I don't even understand why you bothered coming, you certainly aren't going to try and stay late are you?"

The man didn't even wait for the students to respond, he had already gotten up and was leaving the room.

Lesson One Complete

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:12 pm