Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Meeting a Love (Cain/Atheleah)

Meeting a Love (Cain/Atheleah) Empty Meeting a Love (Cain/Atheleah)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:21 pm

Leah sat down in a secluded table in the back of the Three Broomsticks. She was waiting for Cain, her soul mate, or , as Cain had called it, star mate. She was incredibly happy when she had found the note the day after her first date with Cain; it was solid proof that it hadn't been a dream.

She looked up as he approached, a grin appearing on her face almost instantly. "Hello there, angel."

Meeting a Love (Cain/Atheleah) Empty Re: Meeting a Love (Cain/Atheleah)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:39 pm

Cain walked into the pub, he had never been in a pub before and he was a little nervous, sighing lightly he pushed open the door and peered in. He had to walk a little further inside before he spotted Atheleah sat in a secluded table within the pub. He took off his leather coat and draped it over the back of his chair.

"Hello my darling. I trust you got my note...forgive me, I did not want to stay with you in case you believed we had...done something we did not."

He blushed a little and turned his gaze away for a moment.

"You look beautiful as ever."

He moved towards her and captured her lips in a sweet kiss before sitting down on his chair.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Leah bit her lip, trying to hold in a giggle for Cain's sake. She didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable. "Don't blush, love. I probably would've been happy at the thought," she smirked.

"Thank you, angel. You look really nice, too." She looked at him from head to toe slowly and smirked again.

"Do you want a butterbeer, love? Or firewhiskey?" she asked, waving down the barmaid.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Cain blushed lightly once more as he saw Atheleah look over him, he hadn't known what to wear so had put on his nice dark jeans and a white shirt which the top buttons were undone on. He grinned a little and looked around in awe of the decor and in fact the smell of the pub.

"Oh...um...which tastes the nicest?"

Cain asked, his eyebrows knitting together.

"It's lovely in here, even if it does smell...stale."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:47 pm

"Well, if you get drunk easily like me, i would recommend butterbeer. But, if you don't, then drink firewhiskey," she said. "I can't exactly tell you which one tastes best. The last time I had firewhiskey, I ended up so tipsy after the first sip, I was considering giving some to first years." She wrinkled her nose at the memory, shaking her head slightly.

"I love it here. I spend most of my weekends here, just relaxing. But, yeah, the smell is a little weird. I try not to pay attention," she shrugged.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Cain smiled gently and looked carefully at Atheleah, she looked even more stunning in this low lighting and he reached his hand across the table towards her own, taking it in his and gently moving his thumb across her skin.

"I'll have a butterbeer then, I don't want to make a fool out of myself."

Cain grinned and looked back into Atheleah's eyes and sighed happily.

"You're eyes, they look so beautiful."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Leah blushed crimson. "Uh..th-thank you," she muttered looking down. She cleared her throat and ordered two butterbeers, keeping her gaze away from Cain's. She didn't know why his compliments kept affecting her, but she had a feeling they always would. Nobody had ever complimented her like Cain did, the again, she had never met anybody like Cain before.

"So, love, what have you been up to since the last time i saw you?" she asked, peeking up at him through her lashes.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:18 am

Cain smiled lightly he saw that Atheleah wasn't used to recieving compliments and he made a mental note to give her more, like for example how cute she lpoked when she blushed like she was now. Taking a sip of his butterbeer he peered at her over the top of it.

"It's not a problem Leah, I also think you look adorable when you blush...ah look there it is again."

He drawled in his deep voice, Cain said the words with upmost sincerity he truly meant what he said.

"Nothing really, trying to get some centaurs on our side from the old heard but they are proving difficult."

Cain frowned lightly

"How about you my love?"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Leah's blush deepened. "You are purposely trying to get me to blush, aren't you?" She asked, attempting to glare, but failing because of the grin on her face.

"I'm sorry to here about the centaurs, love," Leah said softly. "I'm sure some of them will come around. You can be very persuasive," she said, smiling coyly.

Leah took a sip of her butterbeer, tracing patterns on Cain's warm hand. "I haven't been doing much," she said. "Teaching has taken up a lot of my time. Now that it's summer, I hope I'll be able to actually do stuff."

Biting her lip, she looked down. She wanted to ask him something, but was too nervous to. She shook her head slightly, deciding against it. Sheepishly, she looked up at Cain and smiled. Man, he was beautiful.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Cain chuckled lightly when Atheleah blushed deeper, he reached his hand out and held hers within it moving his thumb softly over her skin while he looked intently into her eyes.

"I have managed to rally 8 so far, that in itself is a miracle bit nowhere near the numbers we need."

Turning his head away almost ashamed of his poor efforts Cain frowned lightly.

"What is it Leah?"

He grinned lightly squeezing her hand softly bringing it to his lips and kissing it before letting it fall softly back to the table. Gazing at her Cain smiled happily.

"You wish to ask me something?"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Leah sighed in frustration and looked into Cain's eyes, trying to get her point across. "Cain, don't be ashamed. Getting 8 centaurs to help is a great achievement. Centaurs are really stubborn. Trust me, i should know," she chuckled, winking at him to show him she was joking.

Leah blushed again, cursing her cheeks for turning red so quickly. She swallowed, fiddling with the hem of her tank top. "Well, i have two questions," she said. "The first one is: do you want to spend the summer with me?"

She bit her lip nervously, before asking her next question. "And, the second one is, can you kiss me?"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:43 pm

Cain chuckled at Leahs joke about stubborn centaurs but his attention was captured by what the questions could be after all, Atheleah looked so nervous, it just added to his curiosity.

"I would love to spend the summer with you my love..."

He purred gently and Cain got up from his seat and stroked Leahs hair away from her face and moved his head near her lips. Tilting her head to one side Cain moved his closer to him and pressed his lips softly to gets slowly making it more passionate.

"And yes, I can kiss you..."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Leah grinned into the kiss. Cain's lips were incredibly soft, but she needed to breathe. She reluctantly pulled away, breathing heavily. "Wow."

Leah licked her lips slightly and smiled at him. "I'm really happy right now, angel," she said, running her fingers through his hair and pecking his lips gently. "I have a feeling this is going to be the best summer over."

Getting off of her chair, Leah sat Cain down on it, and sat on his lap. "Thai is much more comfortable," she murmured, resting her head on his shoulder.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Cain smiled brightly at Atheleah and raised his eyebrow when he was sat on by a very beautiful woman, holding himself back Cain bit his lip and tried to look anywhere but Athleah. Feeling that he wouldn't be able to stop himself from kissing her.

"I will look forward to spending this time with you, I will always love spending time with you, I promise I will be ask good as gold."

He grinned and nuzzled his nose into Leahs neck trying to stop himself from biting it.

"Leah..." he groaned

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:16 pm

Leah shivered as Cain nuzzled her neck. "Maybe not too good?" she asked, smiling innocently at him, batting her eyelashes flirtatiously.

She shifted on his lap and wound her arms around his neck, brushing her lips against his neck.

She stopped what she was doing when he said her name and she pulled away. "Sorry, love. I should've asked first," Leah muttered, making to leave.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:23 pm

Cain felt his eyes widen and he reached his hand out to keep her on his lap, he looked at Leah with confusion in his eyes, why was she getting up? He placed his hands on her waist and bit down softly on her neck sucking softly on the skin making a love bite.

"Don't leave..."

He growled tangling his hand in Leahs hair as he kissed her lips passionately, pushing her closer into him and Cain moaned into the kiss.

"I didn't mean for you to leave."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Leah moaned as Cain bit her neck. She forgot that, even though they were in the most private part of the Three Broomsticks, it was still a public place.

"I won't," she said, kissing his jaw.

Leah moaned lowly as she kissed Cain back, not caring if anybody could see them. Her hand, which was originally in Cain's hair, slid down his chest until she found the hem of his shirt. She teasingly brushed her fingers against his abdomen before pulling away, resting her forehead against Cain's.

"I'm not going anywhere, love. Promise," Leah breathed.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:49 pm

"Excellent, I don't know what I'd do without you..."

Cain smiled widely and closed his eyes when he felt Atheleah brush his skin with her hand, he looked hungrily at her and reached out to replace her hand there when he remembered to be gentlemanly. He wouldn't do anything she was uncomfortable with.

"Leah...I'm sorry, you make me so...I forget to consider your feelings...are you comfortable with this?"

He smiled cupping her cheek kissing her lips softly.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Leah blushed. She bit her lip and smiled at Cain. "I am very comfortable with this, love."

She leaned into him, her lips brushing his. "If i get uncomfortable," she whispered into his ear, "I'll tell you to stop. Deal?"

She ran her hands through his hair, and down his chest. She kissed down his neck, nipping and sucking on the skin. She trailed kisses along his jaw as her hands ran over his abdomen. "Is this okay with you, love," Leah whispered, nibbling on his ear.

She shifted on Cain's lap so that she was straddling him, and kissed him deeply.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:30 pm

Cain nodded and smiled at Leah kissing her softly while he stroked her cheek with his thumb, he tilted his head back when Atheleah kissed and bit at his skin. Cain groaned deeply from the back of his throat and his eyes closed when he felt Atheleahs hands on his chest.

"This, my love, is Heaven to me."

He growled into her ear biting it and flicking his tongue over the lobe while he squeezed Atheleahs waist lightly. Cain ran his hands up and down her curves moaning softly.

"You're sitting in a very dangerous place Leah."

Cain whispered into her ear placing his hands on her thighs moving them up and down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:59 pm

Leah groaned as Cain's hands ran over her body. Her breath hitched as he rested his hands on her thighs. She groaned, her head falling back slightly. "Cain," she moaned.

Leah's breathing became uneven as her hands roamed over every inch of Cain. "I don't think this is appropriate behavior for a public place, love," she whispered, not really wanting to stop.

She kissed him hungrily, trying to drag out their stop. When she finally ran out of breath, she pulled away from him, resting her head against his shoulder. "We can continue doing this at my house," she breathed.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:09 am

Cain moaned softly the feeling of Atheleah moving her hands over him sent shocks through his body and he pulled her closer to him kissing her forcefully and squeezing her thighs lightly.

"Are you certain, I would love to continue this Leah..."

He purred softly into her ear and gently slipped her off his lap while he left the money for the drinks on the table and held out his arm for Leah to take, stroking some hair back from her face Cain kissed Leahs cheek gently.

"Show me the way."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:31 am