Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Casa de DeLuna (Cain/Leah)

Casa de DeLuna (Cain/Leah) Empty Casa de DeLuna (Cain/Leah)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:26 am

Leah walked into her moderately sized two-story house with Cain.She rubbed the back of her neck nervously as she waited to see his reaction. "It's not much," she said, looking around at the black and white room. "I like black and white," she muttered, not meeting his eyes.

"Um, if you're hungry, i can make us some food," Leah trailed off, suddenly really nervous.

Casa de DeLuna (Cain/Leah) Empty Re: Casa de DeLuna (Cain/Leah)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:33 am

Cain cocked his head, looking around the house he smiled it was much better than his house, it was not even a house, just a flat really, it was better than the forest in any event.

"It's lovely Leah, very homely you should see my 'house' it is basically one big room."

Sensing that she was nervous Cain moved over to her and wrapped Leah up in his arms, stroking her cheek lightly, he gazed into her eyes meaningfully and deeply;

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to, you know that right?"

Cain pressed his lips to Leahs and although the kiss began soft the longer it went the more passionate it became.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:43 am

"I know that," Leah said. "But, I want to do this." She smiled at him and kissed him back hungrily. I she pulled off her jacket, revealing her black tank top. She wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him closer.

Leah started to walk backwards, towards her bedroom, but she ended up falling on the couch, bringing Cain down with her. She wrapped her legs around his waste, and slid her hands up his chest.

"I am really liking this position," she whispered lowly.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:50 am

Cain groaned lightly as he felt Leah pull at his clothes, moving her hand up his chest, he pulled her closer to him and cautiously slipped his hands up her tank top making circles on her stomach and the other hand resting on her thigh moving up to the top and squeezing it.

"Oh, Leah..."

He moaned moving his hands further up her top.

Cain moved his hands away. Smirking he unbuttoned his shirt showing his lightly defined muscles and the many knife scars he had down his chest, he moved his gaze from Leahs eyes, his chest was far from attractive.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:13 am

Leah shivered as Cain's hands slipped under her tank top. Her breathing hitched as his hands went up further. She whimpered in protest as he removed his hands from her.

Leah's eyes followed Cain's hands as he unbuttoned his shirt. She drank in the sight of his chest, the scars making her heart pull slightly. She looked up at him and saw that he wasn't looking at her. She frowned slightly and turned his face towards him, forcing him to look at her. "You are the most beautiful man I have ever met," she said, before kissing him fiercely.

Leah pulled Cain's shirt off of him, and trailed kisses down his chest. "Please, don't be ashamed of your body," she whispered.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:22 am

Cain growled softly and totally getting rid of his gentleman ethic he slipped his hands down to Leahs ass and squeezed it lightly while kissing her deeply biting Leahs lip and swooping his Tongue over her lips asking for entrance to her mouth.

"I shall try my love...ive never had anyone to love my body before, I'm not used to compliments but may I just say, you are truly sexy Leah..."

He purred into Leahs ear kissing her once more hard on the lips moving one hand back to slide up her tank top cupping her gently waiting to move if she didn't like it.

"You drive me wild Leah."

Cain growled picking Leah up and pushing her against a wall his hands holding her legs so she wouldn't fall.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:47 am

Leah groaned lightly, moving herself closer to Cain. She opened her mouth, letting his tongue enter her mouth as she kissed him back hungrily.

"Cain," she moaned, her head falling back as he touched her. She loved the feeling of his hands on her.

Leah gasped as her back hit the wall. She kissed his jaw, and trailed kisses down his neck. She bite his neck roughly, then sucked his skin, creating a love bite.

She pulled off her tank top, leaving her in her bra, as she traced Cain's abs and chest.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:55 am

Cain groaned loudly as Leah said his name, he pushed her slightly harder inti the wall and ran his hands up her newly exposed body his rough skin contrasting to her soft skin, kissing from Leahs neck down to the top of her bra he gazed up from his position.

"Yes my love."

He teased biting and sucking upon her ear once more, he moaned into her ear and ran his hands up and down her thighs squeezing them lightly as Cain pushed his body further onto Leahs. Tracing her tummy and rubs with a light finger while he kissed her fiercely.

"Mmmm you taste so good."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:20 am

Leah moaned as Cain's hands roamed over her skin. Her legs tightened around his waist, pulling him closer to her.

"I love you so much," she breathed, her lips brushing his ear.

Leah groaned loudly, her head falling back, as Cain squeezed her thighs and pushed himself closer to her. Her hands trailed down from his shoulders and stopped teasingly at the waist of his pants. She fingered the button, contemplating whether or not to unbutton it.

She smirked at Cain and, with a twist of her fingers, unbuttoned his pants. "Just tell me if you want me to stop," she whispered, her voice thick with lust.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:12 am

Breath hitching in his throat Cain moaned deeply and threw this head back, he so badly wanted Atheleah to touch him, the feeling of her fingers near him drove him wild. Cain moved his hands from her legs sure he was pressing Leah close enough against the wall, one hand flew to her hair entwining in it roughly.

"I love you Leah, no words can say how much my love."

Cain whispered huskily into Leahs ear, his hand in his hair gently pulled Leahs head back so he could nibble down her neck but his other hand went to her chest cupping her again squeezing her skin softly.

"I never want you to stop."

He smirked moving his lips down her neck onto her chest nibbling lightly at Leahs bra strap before sliding both of them off her shoulder.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Taking in a shuddering breath, Leah reached back and unclipped her bra, letting it fall to the ground with her tank top. She pressed herself against Cain and kissed him heatedly. Biting his lip teasingly, she unzipped his pants.

"Good," she breathed into his ear. "Because I really don't want to, love."

Tracing kisses down his neck and shoulder, Leah's hands explored every inch of his body. Her fingers teased the skin below his abs as she nibbled on his ear.

"I love it when you're like this, angel," she moaned, moving one of her hands into his hair.

Licking her lips, Leah ground her hips against his, making her moan in pleasure at the friction.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Cain gasped lightly and moved his hands to the area that Leah had just exposed massaging her softly and moving his lips down her body until he reached her valley and licked the skin nibbling gently upon it.

"I'm glad you like it, otherwise, I'd have to stop and I'm enjoying myself too much."

He groaned dangerously and pushed himself harder onto Leahs hips tangling a hand in her hair and kissing her wildly as he did so. Cain ground his hips into Leah nibbling on her ear as he did so moving a line of kisses from her ear to her shoulder which he bit.

Moving another hand down to the back of Leah Cain groaned again and ran his hand down her ass.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:56 pm

Leah groaned loudly as Cain ground his hips into her. Kissing him heatedly, Leah unbuttoned her pants. She pulled herself away from Cain long enough to shimmy out of her jeans, leaving her in only her underwear. She pulled Cain towards her by the belt loops on his pants, and pulled them down.

Kissing up his chest, she ran her hands down his back and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Who am i to stop you from enjoying yourself?" Leah smirked, brushing her lips against his ear.

Her hands trailed down his body and stopped at his thighs. She grinned at him, moving her hands up slowly, her nails gently touching his skin.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Cain stripped out of his pants and looked around the house, grinning as he spotted what looked like a bedroom he brought his lips to Leahs in a passionate kiss shoving her hard against the wall before he picked her up and walked towards the bedroom.

"Are you sure you want to do this...?"

He growled placing Leah down on the bed and letting his hands run all over her body and Cain nibbled at Leahs neck while one hand slowly trailed down between her legs, softly stroking her for a second before moving on with a smile.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:23 pm

"I want to do this, Cain," Leah moaned, tightening her hold on him.

She gasped as he touched her. Moaning deeply, she pressed herself up against him, wanting to be closer to him. She growled when he stopped. Leah ground her hips against his, her hands gently tugging on his hair so that she could bite his neck. Sucking on the abused skin, she gently stroked in between his legs.

Smirking, she played with the top of his boxers, puling it back slightly and then letting it go. Leah pushed Cain onto his back and straddled his waist, moving her hands slowly up his chest as she ground her hips against his again.

"Don't mess with me," she growled in his ear, nipping and sucking on his earlobe.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Growling dangerously Cain pulled Leah flush against him and placed his hands on her hips pushing them down onto him harder, he felt himself stiffen even more and moaned softly when Leah played with his boxers, he playfully did the same to Leahs underwear.

"Mess with a dangerously sexy woman like yourself...I wouldn't dream of it."

He smiled before titling his head back and moaning in pleasure as she moved her hips faster onto him, Cain matched the pace and cupped her again softly as he did so, nibbling on her shoulder still.

"Leah..." Cain groaned as he moved against her body

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Leah growled as Cain said her name. She leaned over his chest and brushed her lips with his teasingly. She flicked her tongue across it and pulled back, smirking.

"Hmm," she hummed, her lips brushing his chest. "You seem to be playing with me, Cain. I do love games," Leah purred, flicking her tongue against his chest. She ground her hips against his faster and harder, wanting to touch him more.

Quickly getting frustrated with the fabric between them, Leah ripped it off. "Oops," she giggled, batting her eyelashes and smiling innocently.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:29 pm

Cain looked down at Leah as she flicked her Tongue across his chest, groaning softly he threw his head back and let the sensations wash over him. Cain growled and slipped his hands up to the space where Leah ripped the fabric from and stroked her gently before moving his hand away.

"Only a little, do not tell me you aren't enjoying this...?"

He grinned and kissed Leah feverishly feeling her bare skin against his drove him wild and he ground himself harder into Leah moving one hand to her ass and the other tweaking and massaging her chest.

"Because ill stop if you dislike it love."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Leah woke up the next morning feeling incredibly happy. She was lying on something really warm. Looking up, she saw Cain's beautiful eyes. She grinned when the memories of last night came back to her. "Morning, love," she yawned, stretching her arms over her head.

"Sleep well?" she asked, subconsciously wrapping the thin blanket tighter around her.

Leah kissed Cain's neck as she reluctantly sat up. "Are you hungry, angel? I'll make us breakfast."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Cain smiled and stroked Leahs hair as he saw her stir and wake, he had managed to get to sleep for a while but the nightmares were too strong. The nightmares of what he had sacrificed for the stars and what he would have to sacrifice in the future.

"Good morning beautiful."

He leant down and kissed her lips softly brushing her hair out of her eyes so he could look into them intently.

"God, you're so beautiful, my love."

Cain wrapped his arms around Leah and shook his head.

"I'm not ready to taste anything besides your lips yet Leah."

He smiled leaning in to a kiss.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Leah blushed and looked away, swallowing nervously. "I wish you'd stop making me blush," she muttered, biting her lip.

She looked at him and smiled, pecking his lips quickly before moving away, giggling. She wrapped the blanket tighter around herself as she got out of the bed.

"I'm gonna take a shower, love. I won't be long," Leah said, kissing him before grabbing some clothes and disappearing into the bathroom.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Cain smiled gently at Leah as she walked into the bathroom , she looked so so beautiful, he was really lucky to have her and didn't he know it?

"Alright my love."

Getting up from the bed Cain conjured a fresh grey tshirt out of thin air and a pair of blue jeans, banishing his old pair back to his house with ease. Cain smiled again, time to test ourmt his magic skills. Walking into the kitchen he cracked his knuckles and began cooking pancakes as he remembered they were Leahs favourite.

"I hope this tastes alright..."

Cain sighed placing mats on the table, a flower in a vase and juice on the table in a large pitcher.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Leah walked out of the bathroom wearing a red tank top and black leather skinnys. She noticed Cain wasn't there, and looked around in confusion. Slowly, she made her way down to the kitchen.

The room smelled great, she noticed. Leah grinned as she saw breakfast on the table. Instead of rushing over to the food like her stomach wanted to, Leah walked over to Cain and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You didn't have to do this, ya know?" she whispered, kissing his lips lightly. "I could've made my own food. But, it looks delicious," she said, blushing as her stomach growled loudly.

"I guess that means I should eat, huh?" she grinned sheepishly as she pulled him towards the table. Leah pushed him onto the chair before sitting down on his lap and taking a bite out of the pancakes.

She moaned as she swallowed the chocolaty treat. "This is amazing, love. I had no idea you could cook. Want some?" she asked, holding a piece of the pancake on a fork and bringing it towards his mouth.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Cain smiled as he felt Leahs arms around his neck, he turned around and kissed her lips softly stroking her hair as he did so, when he was lead to the table and sat on Cain noticed the leather trousers and blushed deeply trying to to perv at Leahs thighs.

"I'm glad you like it, I have never cooked much before, we had a centaur elected to do that in the heard...but I do quite like it."

Moving his mouth to the fork Cain ate a bit of pancake and nuzzled his head against Leahs hand kissing all the way up her arm and to her lips.

"I still prefer the taste of you my love..."

Cain grinned and played with her hair.

"Plans for today love?"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:44 pm

"I might just have to make you cook for me all the time, love," Leah winked. "There is no way i will ever look at food the same after tasting your food."

Leah look away as a blush crept onto her face. "Uh..um," she stuttered, not sure what to say. "I was p-planning on going shopping, but i k-kinda wanna stay indoors today," she got out.

Taking another bite of her pancakes to keep from further embarrassment, she tried to make the red in her face go down. "So, do you wanna stay in with me? I really don't want to be alone today," she finally looked at him, using her best puppy dog eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:52 pm