Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

... deep inside

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

... deep inside - Page 2 Empty Re: ... deep inside

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:37 pm

Ty sighed softly, "Don't I know it."

He gave a little smirk, "Its ain't all that great - though maybe I'll show yeah sometime, just for sumptin' to do."

"Well we ain't gunna want yeah bored," he laughed slightly, "But I ain't thinkin' my love life is gunna be all that insterestin' to yeah."

The boy was just dancing around the topic. He would really rather not tell this girl that he's had a string of girls - not even girlfriends - in the last little while.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:07 am

"Fine, what is it that you want to talk about? Cuz I enjoy talking to you, you know, but it's kind of difficult to talk, when there is nothing to talk about." She pointed out.

And then her cell rang, announcing that she had a text with Take me on the floor, by the Veronicas.

"I wanna kiss a girl (do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya), I wanna kiss a girl (do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya), I wanna kiss a boy (do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya), I wanna kiss a (kiss a, kiss a, kiss a)" Rang out, before she silenced it blushing. "Sorry about that." She quickly replied, grumbling about demanding people.

"Ok, where were we at?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Ty just smirked at her first words, blinking slightly as the phone went off. He began to tap his foot to the music and tilted her head as she responded and muttered.

"Do yeah gotta be somewhere? I ain't gunna be offended if yeah got somthang more important than little ol' me."

He gave her an impish grin before answer her question.

"Well I believe I was avoidin' tellin' yeah about my womanising past, and yeah were... yeah were just bein' yeah."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri May 04, 2012 11:08 am

"Uh.. I don't think so..." She tilted her head, thinking hard. "All I know, in a hour ima be at the nightclub, Bite Me," She shrugged. "I have plenty of time... I think. I Gotta leave in about fifteen minutes, so I have time to get ready."

"Womanising? Interesting. I am usually the one to get drunk about every other month, enough to get laid and not remember any bit of it." She laughed, grinning. "I can't control my drunk side very well."

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri May 04, 2012 5:13 pm

"Well than I'll cherish my fifteen minutes," he laughed.

Smiling, he snorted a bit at her words.

"I certainly know about that," he drawled, "I ain't good at controlin' myself at any time. But I ain't gunna try that again. I promised no more drinkin'."

He smiled and winked at the girl, "However, who said I need to drink to talk to a charmin' lady. I'm sober and talkin' toyou know ain't I, Sug?"
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri May 04, 2012 8:14 pm

"Keep that promise, I don't feel like you have done something stupid while drinking," She told him, faking a serious tone. Then she couldn't hold it anymore, and burst out laughing.

She winked back, not very fazed. She knew that he would be bad, after all, he was quite something. "And who says I have to be drunk, to attract a charming fellow?" She tilted her head a little, curious about this guy.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat May 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Ty shook his head, and laughed, "You ain't wanna see me drunk - well actually I been told I can be rather amusin' at times. But I ain't wanna see me drunk again. Some of those thangs I do works away at a man's pride."

"Well, I sure ain't sayin' it - I think I'm pretty darn Charmin'."

He winked and chuckled.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sun May 20, 2012 2:01 pm

"Amusing from being stupid? Or purposely being funny?" She asked, curious. "That's true, I like to consume small amounts of Alcohol, being drunk ain't fun," She agreed with him, laughing.

"Well, I think you are right, Mr," She told him as she got up. "I gotta go now, see you later," Laura thumped his head as she walked by, humming a song.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:57 pm