Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

save you tonight

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

save you tonight Empty save you tonight

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Iris waited anxiously for Hades' arrival. She was sitting within the maze garden, hoping that no one else would find her inside. It was one week after kidnapping and to her surprise, she was still shaken up. She wrapped her jacket around herself tighter and subconsciously rubbed up and down along her arm. Wincing at the pain, she let go and decided not to move around too much.

Ever since she escaped, she felt as though she left a part of her at that place. She briefly wondered if Kait felt the same as they didn't get to talk much since her sister wasn't exactly in the best condition either.

"All because of our father who is actually a bastard," she muttered to herself. She was on the verge of screaming when suddenly she heard footsteps, and hoped it was her boyfriend.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

save you tonight Empty Re: save you tonight

Post by Hades Andrews Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Hades looked all over the maze trying to find Iris. Nothing yet, but Hades wasn't giving up. He was shocked when he heard the news that she got kid napped and there was nothing he could do about it. Hades heard someone and decided to follow it. When he finally got to the source of the noise he saw it was Iris. He ran to her and hugged her. He heard her wince and let go quickly.

"Iris, I'm so glad you're okay" Hades kissed her on the lips. He missed her so much.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:00 am

Iris let out a relieved sigh when she saw Hades. Despite the pain, she held on to him as though her life depended on it and sat on his lap, wrapping her arms around his waist. She missed being in his arms. But now, she was home.

She grabbed the front of his shirt and kissed him back hard. "Damn it Hades, please tell me I'm not dreaming," she mumbled against his lips. Her mind felt numb, she couldn't believe she was here. How long was she gone? A week? A month? Did anyone other than her boyfriend even notice? But as usual, she didn't care. She was just glad to be alive.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu May 10, 2012 11:54 am

Hades of course kissed her back and let out a chuckle. "No your not dreaming, when I found out what happened to you I was freaking out and everything. I missed you Iris" Hades told his girlfriend. Hades wrapped his arms around her waist but made sure to be careful. Hades kissed the top of her head. "I brought you stuff for Christmas, I knew you'd be strong and not die" Hades told her. He didn't want to think of her leaving him. Hades moved her to sit down beside him and got up. He went into his coat pocket and pulled out a small box wrapped. He used his wand to make it bigger and handed it too her.

"Just a little something for my girl, by the way, I had to ask Thomas's sister Alex to help with that. I don't no much about girls" Hades told her honestly. "I'll give you the other gift when you open this one" Hades smirked at her.

save you tonight Cony_Wool_Tassels_Buskin_Cute_Girls_Wedge_Shoes_Snow_Boots_Lianshang3_1__2391850078405534_500X500
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu May 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Iris smiled weakly at Hades and nodded her head. "I missed you too. It was just so scary and I was so worried about Kait and I thought we wouldn't...." she trailed off, not wanting to say it and buried her head in his neck. "Gosh, I missed your warmth. We were trapped in some dingy cell for nearly six months," she told in a quiet voice, hating herself for sounding so weak. She was meant to be stronger than this. Her eyes widened in surprise when he said he had bought her gifts, and instantly felt guilty for not having got him anything. Suddenly she remembered the present she had got him before she went missing and wondered if it was still there in the jacket pocket she was wearing.

She kissed her boyfriend softly and whispered with a smile, "Thank you." She unwrapped the gift and grinned happily as she saw the pair of boots. "Oh gosh, these are amazing! I love it!"
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu May 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Iris smiled weakly at Hades and nodded her head. "I missed you too. It was just so scary and I was so worried about Kait and I thought we wouldn't...." she trailed off, not wanting to say it and buried her head in his neck. "Gosh, I missed your warmth. We were trapped in some dingy cell for nearly six months," she told in a quiet voice, hating herself for sounding so weak. She was meant to be stronger than this. Her eyes widened in surprise when he said he had bought her gifts, and instantly felt guilty for not having got him anything. Suddenly she remembered the present she had got him before she went missing and wondered if it was still there in the jacket pocket she was wearing.

She kissed her boyfriend softly and whispered with a smile, "Thank you." She unwrapped the gift and grinned happily as she saw the pair of boots. "Oh gosh, these are amazing! I love it!"

Hades cupped her face. "Sh! You're here now, you won't have to go threw that anymore, not you, not Kait, no one" Hades told her with a sad smile. Hades held her close and kissed her hair. "Don't worry, you'll never have to see that again. Soon you'll be back at school and safe" Hades told her. Hades watched her face as she was surprised he bought her something for Christmas, Hades smiled at that.

"No problem" Hades smiled to her. Hades watched her grow happy and he felt happy that he caused this to happen. Hades kissed her. "You're welcome" Hades told her. Hades wasn't nervous at all. Hades went on his knees in front of her. "I'm glad you like that gift but you have one more" Hades pulled the box out of his pocket and opened it. Hades looked at her. "I love you Iris and I want us to be together forever, this ring was my mother's, my father gave it to her when he proposed. I don't want us to be married now but one day and I want you to marry me and my fiancee until all of school is over. So Iris Grayson, will you marry me" Hades asked.

save you tonight Cubic-zirconia-rings3-big
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu May 10, 2012 4:41 pm

Iris watched confusedly as Hades got down on his knees, and her eyes widened more in shock as she realized what he was doing. She didn't know what to say, this was something she never expected, even in the wildest of her dreams. Of course she wanted to be with him, but did she want to be engaged already? A million thoughts were running through her mind.

But as she looked at him, she knew she'd never want to be with anyone else. Kneeling down so that she was facing him, she placed her hands on his hair and kissed him deeply. "What about the other ring I'm already wearing?" She laughed and shook her head. "That's a yes, by the way. A big time yes," she grinned.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu May 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Hades looked at Iris as she pondered what he just said. He didn't care if she said no because they had time but he really wanted her to say yes. Even if she said no they had time ahead of them to be engaged. Hades watched as she came to eye level with him. She kissed him and he kissed back of course. He smiled when she asked about the other ring.

"You keep that ring on your other ring finger so you can remember who gave it too you" Hades told her. When she said yes he let out a breath he didn't no he had. He slid the ring on her finger and kissed her. "I love you so much Iris" Hades smiled at her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu May 10, 2012 5:43 pm

Iris grinned at her boyfriends response and said, "Two rings on two fingers? Aren't I a lucky gal?" She winked and nudged his shoulder. She looked at the ring closely and her smile fell as she realized it must have cost a fortune. She still couldn't understand how he could spend this much on her, but was enjoying it nonetheless.

"I love you more Hades," she replied and snuggled closer to his side. She felt a sudden pain in her head and nearly screamed as the memories from the past few months came flooding back.

There were hexes and curses flying everywhere. He was so much more powerful than them, knew many more jinxes. She and Kait were hurt, but that didn't stop them. "Kaitlen, get away from there!" She shouted to her sister. The man sneered, "Say goodbye to your sister, Iris." There was a flash of red light and she felt herself go off into blackness.

Feeling her head spinning, she held Hades' arm and sat on his lap as she laid her head on his shoulders, willing herself not to cry.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu May 10, 2012 5:54 pm

"You're a special girl" Hades told her with a smile. He watched her look at the ring and then he knew what she was thinking. "It's my mother's" Hades told her. "I don't no how much my father paid for it though" Hades said to her with a smile. "I no you love me more, who couldn't" Hades teased her. Hades held her close rubbing her back trying to calm her down.

Hades held her closer. "Don't worry Iris, you're safe with me, I won't let anything happen to you, I promise" Hades held her tightly afraid she'd disappear if he let her go. She cried into him and he wished he could do something but he didn't no what it felt like to be kidnapped by someone so he wouldn't be much help.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri May 11, 2012 5:09 pm

"Most people annoy the hell out of me and I do the same to them, I don't think that's special," Iris remarked with a grin. "But hey, at least I'm happy being me," she shrugged. "You have no idea how much it means that you are giving me something so beautiful," she told and was shocked when she felt herself blush. She almost never blushed for anything. Rolling her eyes good naturedly, she shook her head at Hades. "I don't know how I'm going to handle your arrogance for the rest of my life," she teased.

She hugged him back just as tight and shook her head once more, in disagreement. "You can't protect me all the time Hades. And you definitely can't promise that nothing bad will occur, I mean, look at what happened in just a few months time," she pointed out, still not looking at him. When will this go away? She wondered desperately.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Fri May 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Hades nodded his head. "Well sometimes you do, not all the time. I no what you mean, Caleb is annoying because he is hyper but he is still my friend and I couldn't ask for a better friend" Hades told her. Hades nodded his head. "You should be happy being you" Hades said to her. Hades smiled. "Don't worry, I don't mind giving you everything" Hades said to her. Hades smiled when she blushed and touched her cheek. Hades laughed. "Well you're going to have to learn too" Hades joked.

Hades held her to him. "Watch me Iris, I will protect you. Always and forever" Hades kissed the top of her head. Hades shook his head. "Fine, I will try to protect you the best I can and that douche bag won't come near you" Hades said.

Hades smiled. "Enough of that talk, I can't wait until you return to Hogwarts in a few days so we can show people how happily the new engaged couple is" Hades needed to get used to that.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat May 12, 2012 4:41 pm

"As long as I don't annoy you, I'm good," Iris told with a wink. "I'm fine with your friends, no worries. Especially since I don't have many of my own," she commented and smiled lightly. "I'm a kickass fighter who's just been kidnapped and managed to survive, so of course I'm happy to be me!" She exclaimed laughing, being half sarcastic. "I don't need everything, I just need you," she shrugged. She took Hades' hand from her cheek and kissed his palm.

She looked into his eyes and was surprised that he meant what he said. "If you'll protect me, does that mean I don't always have to hold it altogether?" She asked in a quiet voice, wondering if it was time to rely on someone else. "Douche bag is too nice a word, he's a downright bastard. And so was my father," she muttered.

She was about to reply, when she realized that Hades didn't know about her transfer. "Um Hades, I'll only be coming back to Hogwarts at the end of the year." She said, feeling a bit nervous. "I got transferred to Durmstrang for my fourth year, and that's where I was before the thing happened," she confessed, hoping he wouldn't be mad at her.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Sat May 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Hades smiled at her. "That's all I ask" Hades teased her. Hades held her hand in his. "Well my friends love you so think of them as yours, and yes you do have friends Iris, you're not alone in this" Hades kissed her cheek. Hades laughed. "That's the spirit, don't let some jerk ass of a father break you, you are much more then what ever he tells you" Hades sent her a wink. Hades smiled at the gesture. "I don't care, I'm giving you everything you deserve Iris" Hades said to her.

Hades gave her a small smile. "I will always protect you and no, if you want to break down sometimes that's okay, just don't let him break the true you, don't let him win this fight because from my eyes, your a fighter and I no you'll always win" Hades said to her. Hades laughed at her. "Well we can always go with that" Hades said to her with a smile.

Hades watched her facial expression and got confused. Hades waited for her to talk before he did. "Okay I'm confused now" Hades said to her. He heard her add the last bit and looked at her. "You actually went to the program" Hades looked at her. Hades stood up pissed, he didn't want to take it out on her but this was news to him. "Iris how could you just transfer and not talk it out with me, I am involved in your life now" Hades looked at her. "Did you do this to get away from me or something" Hades asked.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat May 26, 2012 5:44 pm

If she was the emotional type, Iris was sure she would have started crying at Hades' words. But she didn't do that, all she felt was gratitude and warmth as she listened to him speak. Never in her life had she met someone who cared for her so much, and she knew she was truly lucky, despite the given circumstances. "Thank you for not abandoning me," she said simply with a smile. "You're giving me more than what I deserve actually," she stated.

"I don't like shedding tears in front of anyone," she admitted. "But I'm beginning to make an exception for you, huh? And don't worry, I'm not going to pay attention what that man tells me. I'm just glad my father's been dead all these years," she told bluntly.

"Of course that's not the reason!" Iris exclaimed, feeling a bit hurt thay he would think that. "It was more of an instinct thing. And you know more than anyone that K tend to do rash things," she pointed out. "I was going to tell you right after I applied, but didn't get the chance..." she trailed off, looking away from her boyfriend. "You have no idea how much I missed you," she muttered.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Wed May 30, 2012 1:39 pm

Hades looked at her and smiled. He was watching her expression the whole time and it touched his heart that she loved him so much. He knew he'd never find a girl like Iris, ever. He loved her with all his heart and knowing that he had her there with him made it all the better. "I could never abandon you Iris" Hades said to her. Hades kissed her forehead. "You deserve everything the world has to offer. I will be sure to give it too you" Hades told her.

Hades looked at her and grabbed her hand. "I don't think anyone likes shedding tears, some people make it sound like other people are weak but in my eyes, I think it shows people how much they care" Hades said to her. Hades nodded. "Good" Hades smiled.

Hades was still fuming over the fact that Iris left the school and didn't tell him. He looked at her and watched her explain. "Iris, I'm sorry that I lashed out but can you blame me, when I found out you weren't kidnapped anymore I was so glad to see you come back to school, than you tell me this and it makes me feel like you thought I'd do this, lash out because you signed up. It hurts me that you didn't tell me before, instead I look like a love sick idiot" Hades said to her.

"Then there's the fact that Caleb and Thomas got more annoying" Hades said. "Just because Caleb said Alex was attractive" Hades muttered. Hades heard her mutter and he felt his anger dissolve. "I missed you too" Hades said to her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed May 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Iris knew she wouldn't love any other guy in the way she loved Hades. But more than that, she trusted him. She finally trusted another human being enough not to be scared anymore. And to her, that was amazing. She scooted closer to him and grabbing the front of his shirt, she kissed him with all she had. She ran her hand through his hair and pulled him closer. Trailing her lips to his ear, she whispered, "I don't need everything, I just need you."

"I don't mind crying in front of you," she confessed. "But I will not cry or break down in front of a stranger," she shrugged. "If I do, no one would take me seriously and they won't realize my strength."

"The only reason I couldn't tell you was because of the kidnapping, Hades!" She protested and tried to reason with him. "I wasn't scared of your reaction, I just did it without thinking cause I wanted to have this as an experience." She grinned at him lightly and trailed her fingers across his cheek. "You're not the only love sick idiot, I'm a bigger one. Forgive me?" She asked, hoping he did.

"I'm sure Caleb meant it as a passing comment," she tried to calm him down. She pulled him down so he was lying down next to her, and she propped herself up on one elbow. "I would never want to get away from you." She told him firmly.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Wed May 30, 2012 3:33 pm

Hades saw her thinking about something. He was glad he had her and nothing was stronger then their love for each other. She moved closer and kissed him. He gladly kissed her back and then looked at her when she pulled away from their kiss. "I no but I feel like I need to give you everything, you're special to me" Hades told her. "I need you too" he smiled.

Hades kissed her cheek. "I don't mind you crying in front of me" Hades said. Hades then chuckled. "That would be weird. Imagine, you walking home feeling sad you go up to a stranger and just cry. That would be quite a show" Hades teased, sort of. He had to admit it would be funny.

Hades listened to her talk about why she didn't tell him. Hades then sighed. "So you went there and your sister came here, that is just weird and awkward" Hades told Iris. He looked at her. He knew when she gave him those adorable eyes, he'd cave but he needed to be strong right now. Hades rolled his eyes. "Yes you're a love sick idiot along with me. Maybe I can forgive you" Hades said pretending to think.

Hades let out a snort. "Really, we're talking about Caleb here, he is a big flirt. Thomas almost ripped his head off for saying that. Thomas wasn't kidding when he said he was protective of her. Now their's the fact that the big flirt Caleb is taken by a girl" Hades told Iris and smiled.

Hades laid down next to her. He wrapped his arm around her and brung her closer to him.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed May 30, 2012 3:59 pm

"You'll probably spoil me if you give me everything," Iris grinned, sort of being serious. "Of course you need me, you wouldn't last one day without me," she declared with a playful smirk. Playing with his hair, she said, "I'm glad I have you. You know that, right?"

She smiled humourlessly. "But I'll still try not to cry though." She shook her head amusedly. "There is no way in hell I would do such a thing and you know that," she said and punched Hades' arm lightly.

"Hey, it's not we planned to switch places or something," she said defensively. "Damn, the expression on my face usually works," she pretended to be disappointed. "But for the record, I really am sorry for not saying anything," she mumbled.

Iris couldn't help but laugh as she pictured the whole thing. "Really? Caleb has a girlfriend? Who's the lucky girl?" She teased.

She smiled to herself as she laid her head on his chest. This was her home from now on; in his arms.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu May 31, 2012 11:34 am

Hades nodded and chuckled. "Yes, that is true" Hades said to her. Hades scoffed and put a hand on his heart. "Excuse me, I think I lasted 14 years without you just fine thanks" Hades said to her. Hades nodded. "Yeah you are" Hades said. He laughed a little because he loved doing that to her.

Hades shrugged his shoulders. "Iris, it doesn't matter if you do or don't, I love you no matter what you do" Hades said to her. Hades watched her get amused and laughed. "Hey! No hitting the arm, I'm just saying it would be funny too see. If you saw someone else doing it, would you laugh or would you walk away. I already no my answer" Hades said to her.

Hades looked at her when she talked. He didn't say anything until she was finished. Hades scoffed when she said the 'expression on my face usually works'. "Iris, I'm not mad that you signed up for the program, I'm more upset with the fact that you didn't tell me you were BEFORE the whole kidnapping, like BEFORE you signed up" Hades told her.

Hades nodded at her. "Yeah, I was completely shocked when I heard that. You no how he is, he likes to flirt like hell, he even did it with some girl named Lena, but anyway the girl's name is Angel, he became really taken by her and I don't no if they're dating, but he wants to date her apparently" Hades said to her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:28 am

"I bet those 14 years were the most boring compared to the fun you've been having after meeting me," Iris stated and laughed lightly. "

"Yeah,but I would hate myself if I cried so much," she muttered. "Though there are a few times where I just breakdown," she admitted, not looking at Hades. "Well, I would obviously walk away," she said matter of factly. Then smirking, she said, "Ah, who am I kidding? Of course I would laugh!"

"It's not my fault I didn't get a chance to tell you," she remarked defensively. "I didn't think you would mind, so I signed up. Really, I didn't mean to make you feel bad," she shrugged.

"Flirted with Lena? Doesn't she already have a boyriend?" She asked grinning. "Angel, huh? Well, I hope it works out for him."

"Can I tell you something?" She asked hesitantly. "The man who kidnapped me, used the Cruciatus Curse on me. He was aiming for Kait, but I got in the way. I still get nightmares about it, Hades." She whispered and moved closer to his side.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Hades looked at her and nodded. "No, the fourteen years before I met you were amazing, I had an amazing girlfriend and best friend. It was a dream come true" Hades teased.

Hades shook his head. "I think you look hot when you cry, just saying" Hades said to her with a smirk. Hades lifted her head up with his fingers. "Iris, it's okay to cry sometimes" Hades told her. Hades laughed. "I would laugh, then walk away but hey! I would still laugh though cause that would be awkward and funny" Hades said with a smile. Hades chuckled. "Knew you would" Hades said, knowing his girlfriend all to well.

Hades looked to the ground and kicked dirt. "Still, I wouldn't have been as upset as I am now. Yeah, it's good to go to a new school for a year but I am someone important in your life" Hades said keeping his head down.

Hades nodded. "Yup, well to us it seemed like flirting but to him it wasn't. Yes, she does have a boyfriend" Hades said. He nodded. "Yup, it's still weird because our little Caleb is growing up so fast" Hades wiped pretend tears away from his eyes.

Hades held her closer. "I'm sorry Iris, that curse is a horrible one, I wish I was there to help you" Hades said as he kissed her head. "Speaking of Kait, I met her at Hogwarts, we had a talk in the 2 broomsticks" Hades looked at her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:56 pm

"Oh please, all the other girls you dated before me were all losers," Iris told and rolled her eyes. "And I just saved you from dating any more desperate girls," she grinned.

"Hot when I cry? That's the biggest lie ever," she shook her head. "I look hot now, not when I cry," she commented with a wink. "Fine, I won't hide my tears in front of you, okay?" She told reluctantly. "Well yeah, it'd be really awkward for the person crying as well. And the poor stranger of course," she chuckled.

"You are one the most important people to me Hades," she told quietly and ran her fingers through his hair gently. "You're the first person I completely trusted. And like I said, I would have told you about if I had the chance."

"Can't stay young forever, now can he?" She told teasingly. "I'm sure the girl is pretty nice and attractive if he's interested in her."

Iris looked at him in surprise. "You met Kait? Huh. What'd you guys talk about?" She asked.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:06 pm

Hades couldn't hold it in, he started laughing. "You only think their losers because you want to be a winner" Hades smiled and the joke. "No, I am glad I met you, in my eyes you won me and now no one can have me, besides you" Hades told her.

Hades shook his head. "I'm being honest" Hades told her. "You look hot when crying, talking, sleeping, pmsing, anything you do makes you look hot" Hades told her honestly. Hades nodded. "Good, I can tell when you're lying though, you no that right" Hades sent a fake glare at her. Hades nodded and chuckled. "Yes, but on the bright side they would have gave an entertaining show" Hades told Iris.

Hades looked at her. "I better be" Hades teased. She ran her fingers threw his hair, he always liked when his mom did it when he was a boy growing up. Hades put his head down and nodded. "Okay, I forgive you, but if you transfer next year and don't tell me before again. There is going to be some problems" Hades joked.

Hades looked at her like she was nuts. "You're talking about Caleb here, that kid acts like a kid. He is very loyal though even though he won't admit it. From what I seen, she is nice, she is also attractive as well" Hades told Iris.

Hades nodded. "I'm going to be honest, your sister has her moments" Hades held his hands up in defense. Hades thought about it then decided to joke around. "I don't kiss and tell" Hades started laughing. "I'm sorry, couldn't resist. Well she asked me questions and I answered them, she basically wanted to see if I was right for you" Hades told her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:08 am

"Oh sweetheart, I already am a winner, okay?" Iris replied and smirked at her boyfriend. "Of course no one can have you. If anyone so much as tries to, I'll make sure to kick their ass."

"I don't look while pmsing!" She scoffed. "And by the way, I certainly don't look attractive when I'm drunk. And trust me, that's happened a lot of times," she muttered. "But drinking relieves my tension really, so I can't stop it entirely." She rolled her eyes good naturedly and said, "Yup, I know I can't lie to you..much."

"You are," she said firmly and kissed him deeply. Continuing to play with his hair, she told, "No worries, I don't make the same mistake twice you know." She grinned. "And even if we do have problems, I can totally fix it," she winked.

"If the girl is right for her, then everything's going to be fine," she shrugged and smiled lightly at Hades. "And now that you mention it, I'm interested in meeting her!"

Iris couldn't help but laugh at his comment. "We may not look alike, but on the inside, we're just the same, huh?" She shook her head amusedly and raised an eyebrow. "Trying to get me mad? And does she think I'm right for you?" She asked curiously.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:14 pm