Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

save you tonight

Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

save you tonight - Page 2 Empty Re: save you tonight

Post by Hades Andrews Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:04 pm

Hades smiled at her. "Yes you're a winner just like I am too you" Hades told her. Hades nodded and smiled. "I will totally let you if someone was to take you from me, but don't worry I no people will never do that again if you're there to kick their asses" Hades told her with a wink.

Hades laughed. "Honey, you look beautiful either way, to me you do" Hades told her. Hades pulled her by her waist closer to him. "If you ever want to get drunk with me, I will be happy to" Hades kissed her. "You don't have to Iris" Hades reassured her. Hades looked at her. "No, you can't lie because I no when you lie to me" Hades said to Iris.

"Good" Hades smirked at her. Hades of course kissed her back. "Okay, I believe you Iris" Hades said to her. Hades nodded. "Then how about you make the same mistake twice" Hades winked back at her.

Hades nodded. "She seems like the perfect match for him" Hades told her. Hades smiled and nodded. "If they do start dating, we can double date or triple if we bring Thomas and Crystal along" Hades told Iris and kissed her forehead.

Hades smiled and nodded. "I'll take your word for it" Hades told her. Hades looked at her. "I'm going to be honest with you Iris, I like your sister and she likes me and she approves of this" Hades gestured between the two of them. "I think Kait and I will make awesome friends along with in-laws" Hades told her. Hades kissed her deeply.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:32 pm

"You my friend are a winner with a big ego," Iris told with a light laugh. "Even if you don't let me, I'll still do it," she shrugged. "And yeah, once they know I'm a trained sword fighter, they won't try to mess with me."

She sighed, knowing Hades wasn't going to change his mind. "You probably wouldn't say that if you weren't my boyfriend." She kissed back and trailed her lips to his neck. Placing her hands under his shirt, she said with a grin. "Happy to get drunk with me? I'll definitely take you up on that offer."

"No need to make mistakes. I can show you my solution techniques without having to make a mistake," she told and smiled slyly.

"Sounds great," she told in a rarely used tone of honesty. "So what's she like?" She asked her boyfriend as she snuggled closer to his side.

Iris smiled in relief at Hades' words. "She approves? That's really good to know. What'd you say to her? Cause she doesn't usually like people so fast," she remarked. "But I'm glad you two are getting along," she said and kissed him back harder while gripping his hair.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Hades pretended to be hurt by that. "Really, coming from the girl who will kick ass if any girl is to flirt with me" Hades teased her. Hades rolled his eyes. "So basically I'll be talking to a wall" Hades said to her. Hades laughed. "That's my girl" Hades said to her.

"Never no Iris" Hades said to her. Hades kissed her back. Hades had his hand on her neck when she was kissing his neck. She placed her hands under his shirt. "Knew you'd say that" Hades smirked.

Hades smiled back at her. "Good, I hate when people my those kinds of mistakes" Hades smirked at her. He kissed the top of her head. "I love you so much" Hades said to her.

Hades nodded to her. "I don't no, I've seen her around but I didn't fully meet her. Caleb is still trying to break the ice with her. Don't no if it's working but if it is then he'll be shocked or happy. Did I also tell you that Caleb wants to become a vampire" Hades looked at Iris. Hades smiled when she came closer to him and he didn't complain.

Hades nodded. "Yes she approves" Hades told her as he watched her sigh with relief. "Well we were talking in the 3 broomsticks and she was drinking and she said people tell her to slow down. I told her that it was her life and if she wanted to drink no one could tell her what to do but I also told her not to over due it and do something she'll regret later. She then started to open up to me and told me she approved and she was excited that we were engaged" Hades told her honestly. "I am too, your sister is really nice, I can't wait until we're in-laws" Hades smiled at Iris. Hades kissed her back deeper and put his hand into her hair.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:26 am

"Truth hurts baby, but I'll still stick around," Iris replied with a smirk. "Your girl indeed," she murmured in agreement and grinned. "It'd do you good to remember that."

"I get a chance to get drunk with my boyfriend; why would I say no to that? Obviously I'd say yes," she said and smiled slyly as she trailed her fingers under his shirt.

Her gaze softened at Hades' words and she hugged him tight. "I love you more. Like, so much more," she whispered with a mischievous grin and laid her head on his chest.

"A vampire? Really?" She asked amusedly. "What inspired him to have that idea? And I hope he and the girl get together, it'd be awesome."

Iris laughed lightly as she heard what happened. "Told her not to stop drinking? Ah, that's why she approves," she told and shook her head. "But yeah, she is pretty great. And I totally get why she resorts to drinking." She froze a bit as Hades once again reminded her of their engagement. "Um..we're only going to get married after some years? I mean, not right after leaving school...?" She asked hesitantly. "That would be too soon for me."

She sighed as he kissed her back and pulled him closer, him being on top of her. "I have something else to tell you," she told quietly, running her hands through his hair. "There's a reason why Kait is one year older than me, and yet we're still twins. I was given a de-aging potion....which means I'm actually supposed to be fifteen years old, not fourteen," she confessed.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:09 pm

Hades looked at her and scoffed. "Seriously" Hades shook his head at her. Hades looked at her. "Just like I'm your guy and I will remember that" Hades said to his lovely fiancee.

Hades looked at her and smirked. "I no, who could say no to that. I get a drunk girlfriend, she gets a drunk boyfriend. Who knows what will happen" Hades sent her a wink. Hades smirked when he felt her fingers trace his stomach.

Hades held her tight, trying not to hurt her. "I'm not sure that is possible but we will see about that" Hades said to her. He kissed the top of her head. Hades stroked her hair. He had a feeling she liked it since when he did it before she never complained.

Hades nodded. "Yup, we have no idea, we just no he is thinking of becoming one" Hades said to her. Hades then nodded. "Yeah, Thomas and I both do, it's sad that he keeps flirting with girls, one day he'll get his ass kicked" Hades told her with a small laugh.

Hades looked at her. "You really can't tell her what to do Iris, yeah she is your sister but she is also going threw a hard time" Hades said. Hades then scoffed. "I could have had her approve of me if I never said that" Hades said to her. Hades looked at her. "I no that Iris, when I said after school, I didn't mean right after I mean't after when we're out and older, don't worry love" Hades said to her with a small laugh.

Hades kissed her back and soon he was on top of her. Hades looked at her when she started talking. When she was done Hades got off of her and stood up. Hades then started laughing. "Iris, I was waiting to see if you'd ever tell me that" Hades said glad that she finally told him. What she didn't no was that he already knew that.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:59 am

"Care to tell me a preview of what might happen if we do get drunk?" Iris asked with a not-so-innocent smile. "Which is probably why I'd rather get drunk with you when we're alone."

She pretended to be offended. "It is possible for me to care for you more! Or you know, equally..." she added as an after though and laughed lightly. She sighed in bliss as Hades ran his fingers through her hair. "That feels nice," she mumbled, not wanting to move.

"And how exactly does he plan on becoming one? Get bitten?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "But then again, some girls are into that stuff, I guess," she smirked.

"I don't want to tell her what to do Hades," she muttered. "Especially since I'm doing the same thing as her." On hearing his words, she felt better. "Oh, that's good. There's just so much to do, which is why marriage would be too soon."

Glaring at him for laughing and yet surpised, she pulled him down so he was on top once more. "How the hell did you already know that?" She demanded. "Did Kait tell you? By the way, you're also going to have a brother-in-law," she stated.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Hades looked at her and smirked. "I don't no, things could happen, a lot of things can happen" Hades winked at her. "Same here beautiful" Hades said to her.

Hades tried not to laugh at her, but he couldn't help it, he let out a little laugh. "It could be, but probably not" Hades told her honestly. Hades looked at her and nodded. "Fine, I can deal with equally" Hades said to her. Hades smirked. "I knew it would" he mumbled to her.

Hades shrugged. "Yeah I guess, I mean he doesn't want to become one now because he'll be 14 forever but he wants to become one in the future" Hades said to her. Hades laughed at her. "Some, not all" Hades added.

Hades nodded. "I no you don't, no one can tell her Iris, it's her life" Hades said to her. Hades nodded. "See, we're agreeing" Hades joked. Hades then nodded. "Iris, I'm going to tell you this, even though I put that ring on your finger, it doesn't mean I want to get married right after school, just in the future, we got 3 more years of school and then the future" Hades said to her.

Hades landed back on top of her because she pulled him down. "I knew that already because I love you Iris, I wanted to learn things about you and I happened to learn that" Hades said to her. Hades shook his head. "No she did not" Hades said honestly. Hades then thought about it. "Right, forgot you had an older brother" Hades said to her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:40 pm

"Okay, now you're just tempting me," Iris commented and grinned slyly. "Interesting things, right?"

"Hm, since the previous girls you dated were losers, I guess it's possible to love me that much," she reasoned and smirked at her boyfriend. "Never leave me, okay?" She asked quietly.

"Ah, so I'll actually know someone who's a vampire...interesting," she remarked and laughed lightly. "Let's just hope he finds someone who's into vampires."

She sighed. "Yeah, but I don't want her or me, to end up as alcoholics even when we're adults," she admitted. "It's bad enough that we're addicted to the stuff at such a young age." Smiling slyly, she said, "Did I mention that I love the ring? Really, it's amazing. I hope you don't regret proposing to me," she said and chuckled humourlessly.

"Happened to learn that? How?" She asked with a raise of her eyebrow. "Yeah, you should meet him, you know." She put her arms around his neck and murmured against his lips, "Thank you," and kissed him.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:49 am

Hades smiled at her. "I can be very tempting" Hades said to her. Hades then smiled and nodded. "Yes, interesting things" Hades winked at her.

Hades laughed and shook his head at her. "Really Iris, are you jealous because of my past relationships" Hades asked. Hades shook his head. "Never" Hades kissed her.

Hades nodded. "Yeah, I mean if he wants that life then he can have it, I won't tell him what to do" Hades said to her. "Never no, he might find someone, as long as he doesn't kill me then I'll be fine" Hades joked.

Hades shook his head. "You won't, I'll make sure neither of you become drunks and make sure you have a happy life" Hades told her. Hades looked at her. "You went through some things, nothing to be worried about" Hades told her. Hades smiled. "I'm glad you like it, I'm going to be honest with you, I didn't buy the ring, it was my grandmothers ring. She wanted me to have it so one day I can propose with it" Hades told her. "No I don't regret ever proposing to you" Hades reassured her.

Hades looked at her. "I'm not going to expose my secret to how I found out, just no that I had Caleb and Thomas's help" Hades said to her. "I would love to" Hades said to her. "You're welcome love" Hades kissed her cheek.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:08 am

"Do we have to wait till we're drunk for those things to happen?" Iris asked, sly grin still in place.

"Why would I be jealous? I got you didn't I?" She asked with a smile. "Besides, I'm a thousand times better," she stated. "Speaking of which, you just dated one girl, right?"

"I think he'll spare your life, cause you're no use to me if you're dead," Iris commented with mock seriousness and laughed lightly.

She looked at Hades in surprise, not at all used to that sort of caring comments. "That really means a lot," she said quietly and hugged him tight. "But I do worry, because I feel like I left a part of me at that place," she whispered. "I just don't feel like my old self. I just feel so..depressed and frustrated and angry," she admitted. Smiling lightly, she said, "Wish I could meet your grandmother, she sounds cool." She shook her head amusedly. "Hope you don't regret it in the future, then."

"Um, okay," she said, still not feeling convinced. If Hades can find out stuff about me, who knows who else can find out? No wonder that man was able to find me and Kait, she thought. "I'm sure you'll like him, though I haven't really gotten a chance to know him." She said.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:50 am

Hades smirked and shook his head. "No, but I suggest we do those things when we're out of school, you never no one day you could end up with child" Hades told her.

Hades looked at her. "Fair point my lady" Hades nodded. He had to admit, she had him there. Hades looked at her and shook his head. "Really" He smirked. He then looked at her. "Okay I lied, I actually dated 3 well 2 actually, the one didn't really count" Hades said to her.

Hades rolled his eyes at her. "Wow, thanks" Hades said sarcastically.

Hades smiled. "I try, it's my job to make you feel good" Hades winked at her. Hades shook his head. "Iris, there is nothing to be scared about anymore" Hades kissed her forehead. "It's normal for you to feel like that, you went threw something no one else has ever been" Hades squeezed her hand. Hades smiled. "She is" Hades winked at her. "I promise I won't, as long as you don't" Hades sent a playful glare to her.

Hades nodded and kissed her lips. "One day my love, one day" Hades pulled her closer to him.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:41 am

Iris shuddered at the thought of having a child. "Let's just slow that down, cause just the idea of children is kind of freaky," she replied with a frown. "But I definitely want to do those things with you," she shrugged.

"Yes really, I am a thousand times better cause I'm pretty and I can fight," she grinned. "Huh, so three girls to threaten and beat up...sounds fun," she remarked.

"But what if someone else comes along and takes me and Kait away again?" She asked, shaking her head. "Or what if something worse happens? I don't know what I'd do if something like that did happen," she muttered. "By the way, keep doing your job right and you'll be getting a pretty good pay," she told with a smirk. "Me? No way. I'm more worried about you regretting," she said and laughed lightly.

Placing her hand furthur under his shirt, she kissed back hard and ran her fingers through his hair, trying to get as close as possible. "Take me on a date when I get back?" She asked in a whisper.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Hades laughed and nodded. "Yeah, but one day I hope you'd want to have kids" Hades said to her kissing her cheek. "Good" Hades winked.

Hades tried not to laugh but he couldn't help but admit that he was amused. "Okay" Hades said to her holding his hands up in defense. "Well you can beat 2 up, the 1 you really can't because she was a lesbian an she didn't want to tell her family so I let her use me as a cover up" Hades explained to her.

Hades looked at her. "I won't let that happen again Iris, don't worry" Hades kissed her hand. Hades made her look at him. "When are you going to trust me when I saw I. WILL. PROTECT. YOU" Hades smirked at her. Hades laughed at her. "I'll keep that in mind" Hades said. "I'm not" Hades said.

Hades kissed her back of course and then looked at her and nodded. "I will" Hades reassured her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:08 am

Iris couldn't help but laugh at that. "I think that's a nice thing you did," she replied amusedly. "Though the thought of someone using my boyfriend as a coverup to show they're straight, is kind of disturbing," she told and looked at Hades with a raised eyebrow.

"I know you will protect me, I'm worried what's going to happen in case you're not there to help," she admitted. "But there's no way I'll let myself be tricked by bastards like him ever again," she growled. "You know I love you, right?" She asked quietly. "Not going to get all emotional here, but you should know that." She grinned at him. "You'll definitely keep that in mind cause I know you want the pay."

"So tell me, how're things in Hogwarts? Classes going okay?" She asked.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:34 pm

Hades nodded. "Thank you" Hades smiled. Hades looked at her and shook his head. "We grew up together, we've no each other for a long time, so when she came to be begging I couldn't say no to her, don't laugh you" Hades said to her.

Hades looked at her. "I will try to always be there my love" Hades said to her. Hades was amused. "There's my girl, the one I fell for" Hades teased. Hades nodded. "I love you too" Hades told her. Hades nodded. "I do" Hades smirked. Hades shook his head. "Oh be quiet you" Hades joked.

Hades nodded. "They're good, but boring without you" Hades said.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:52 am

At that, Iris couldn't help but laugh some more. "Sorry, but it's just too funny to think about. And like I said, it's also disturbing," she said and punched Hades' arm. "And so her parents believed you both?" She asked.

"Nuh uh, not 'try', you have to be there everytime," she corrected and grinned at him. "Oh yeah, you fell for the girl who likes beating people up and is like, really aggressive." She commented and nodded to herself. "Huh, you're really crazy to fall for me, right?" She chuckled. "It's okay, I know just what you want," she told with a wink.

"Seeing as I'm the highlight of your day, I can see why it'd be boring," she teased. "I can't wait till I get back to Hogwarts, I miss it. But I'm also going to miss Durmstrang."
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:02 am

Hades looked at her and pretended to be offended. "Really Iris, how could you laugh at me for being loyal to my friend. I'm offended" Hades said to her. "Yup, they believed us" Hades said to her, remembering the look on their faces when they found out they were dating.

Hades nodded. "Noted" He said to her. "Yes I did, don't forget, looks really beautiful in anything she wears" Hades winked at her. "Yes I am" Hades nodded to her. "Good, remember that" Hades pointed at her.

Hades looked at her and scoffed. "Girlfriend please, I've been just fine" Hades joked with her. "Well I no someone in it misses you so much" Hades winked at her. "You should, your sister goes there, don't worry I have been watching over her" Hades assured her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:46 pm

"Oh please, I bet you'd do the same if you were in my place," Iris retorted with a pointed look. "Besides, it is kinda funny when you really think about it...." she trailed off and grinned at her boyfriend. "That good a liar, huh?" She smirked.

She rolled her eyes good naturedly at his comment, but still smiled lightly. "Thanks for saying 'beautiful' and not 'hot' sweetheart," she said with a laugh. "I'd look horrible in skirts and dresses though," she whispered, pretending it was a secret.

"Hm, you're the one missing me, right?" She asked with a wink and gave him a kiss. "Thanks. Hope she hasn't caused too much havoc over there," she grinned lightly.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:55 am

Hades shrugged. "Who knows love" Hades said to her. Hades rolled his eyes. "Yes but I am a good friend and I helped" Hades said to her. Hades nodded. "I'm a master, don't be jealous" Hades teased.

Hades teased again. "Oh no problem, only the best for my girl" Hades told her with a wink. Hades rolled his eyes. "You look wonderful in anything and everything" Hades reassured her.

Hades shrugged. "Don't no, but so far yes" Hades nodded to her. Hades kissed her back of course. "Wouldn't no until you see" Hades joked.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:15 am

"Now that you have an actual girlfriend, better be careful when you go around giving help like that," Iris told warningly with a smirk. "I'd rather have you be a master at 'other' things," she said and winked at Hades.

Running her hands through his hair slowly, she ginned. "Only the best indeed." She looked at him with a raised eyebrow and told with a sigh, "Fine, but if I ever a dress for you, do not tell anyone."

"That means she did cause trouble. No worries, I did the same back at her school," she laughed lightly. "Right, I guess we better get going before someone sends out a search party for us. I'll be back soon, okay?" She told softly, feeling sad about leaving him again.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:27 pm

Hades looked at her and laughed. "Alright, miss jealously, I will run it by you before I agree to something like that" Hades gave her a quick peck on the lips. Hades winked back. "Oh I will" Hades said with a seductive smirk.

Hades sighed when she ran her fingers threw his hair. Hades held his hands up and looked at her and nodded. "I promise I won't tell" Hades agreed.

Hades laughed. "It's entertaining to watch you both" Hades said to her. Hades gave her a kiss and nodded. "Please be safe Iris, I don't want anything to happen to you" Hades wanted to make sure she was fine. "Don't worry I will be seeing you sooner then you think" Hades winked.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:06 pm

"I'm not jealous, just would like to establish the fact that you are mine, that's all," Iris replied with a shrug and grinned lightly. "Hm, good to know," she leaned to whisper in his ear.

She put her arms around him and pulled him closer, her kiss a little needy and passionate. "I promise I'll try to be safe," she murmured against his lips, really not wanting to be separated from him. "What do you mean 'sooner'?" She asked with a raised eyebrow as she trailed her fingers under his shirt.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:58 pm

Hades chuckled at her. "Iris, sweetheart, I am yours and always will be, don't worry you won't lose me" Hades reassured her. Hades kissed her lips. "It is good to no" Hades smirked.

Hades of course kissed her back and put his arms around her waist bringing her closer to him. "Good" Hades kissed her hand. Hades lightly chuckled. "Well what I mean't is, school will be coming up soon so it will be easier to see each other more" Hades said to her. Hades felt her hands go under his shirt. "I'm sensing you like touching my stomach" Hades joked.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:08 pm

"Can't blame me for being worried, because nothing or no one stays with me forever," Iris muttered. She smiled lightly at Hades and said, "But thanks for the reassurance."

"Damn, I don't want to leave you," she groaned as she kissed him back. "I think I'll sneak away from Durmstrang during some time and come and see you," she winked. "Not your stomach, just your warm skin actually," she smirked and continued to trace circles and kissed him hard once more.

After a few minutes, she sighed and got up, pulling him as well. "See you soon?" She asked quietly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:33 pm