Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

flowers in the courtyard

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

flowers in the courtyard Empty flowers in the courtyard

Post by danie Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:03 am

Anya found herself in the courtyard. The flowers intrigued her and it placed a frown upon her face. It was close to autumn and soon, the flowers would have to wilt and wither away. However, a small smile came upon her lips, knowing that going back to Russia for some happy holidays would cheer her up.

Sitting on a patch of grass, she looked closely at the flowers that surrounded her. There were primroses, katniss, lillys, reeds, appleblossoms, poppys and others she couldn't quite remember. She wished she owned and knew how to operate a muggle camera so she would be able to snap pictures of it all.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

flowers in the courtyard Empty Re: flowers in the courtyard

Post by Rora Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:04 am

Lena wanted to go for a jog after she ate her secret brunch, so she did. The air was crisp, which made the Uchitel feel a little better than absolutely, terrible annoyed. She always felt like that nowadays when she wasn't eating candy or in class reciting facts out of a textbook.

Wearing a pair of shorts - the first pair she had worn since the summer - and a t-shirt displaying one of her old favourites: Mumford & Sons. As she ran on the pavement, she swore she saw a familiar head of hair as she jogged by. She took a couple of steps back and paused to investigate the face. Yes indeed. That was definitely her.

"Yo!" she chuckled, standing next to her friend. She then looked up dreamily at the sky, "good day, huh?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:58 am

"Hey," she smiled towards Lena. "Very good day," she smiled, laying down onto the ground, closing her eyes.

"How are you doing today?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:23 am

Lena nodded in assent and flopped down on the grass beside the other girl. "It is wonderfully, wonderfully teh-rific!" the Uchitel agreed, her face relaxed in a euphoric sigh. Merlin, everything seemed fluffy lately.

"I'm just peachy!" she announced, chuckling. She then fell on the ground, stuck in a fit of laughter.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:48 pm

"You're in a very great mood," she pointed out. She knew what that meant know. Her half-birthday was coming up which brought a grin onto her face. At least, that's what her thoughts had been narrowed it down too.

However, pretending to know what what was going on, was the route Anya decided to take.

"What's been putting you in a good mood?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:53 am

"Of course I'm in a wonderful mood!" Lena exclaimed, sighing euphorically once more, "I mean... look at this day! It's beautiful!" She stared at the flowers, partly to prove her point, and partly just so she could pick a variegate tulip and placed it gently on Anya's head.

"History of Magic!" she exclaimed, a little too high pitched even for her, "I mean... it's such an exciting subject! History is amazing!"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:30 pm

Anya watched as Lena placed a tulip on her head. Chuckling, she grabbed the tulip and studied it. It wasn't full in bloom but it was getting there. Or, it was since it probably would die now. She smiled though, and placed it behind her ear.

"History of Magic?" She laughed, noticing the unusual high pitch. "Are you sure it's that? I mean, what's so amazing about it?"

ooc: oops, it's "pretending to not knowing what was going on..."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:21 am

"I like tulips," Lena sighed, watching her friend place it in her hair. She looked at it again, and her smile grew even wider. "This tulip," she muttered, "means that you have beautiful eyes..." She looked up at her friend, tilting her head to observe her eyes. "Yeah. You do have nice eyes."

Lena rolled her eyes. "Of course it is!" she proclaimed, almost singing, "it's a wonderful subject! So much art an love!"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:48 pm

"You like tulips and you like me," Anya laughed and rolling her eyes soon afterwards, letting her self-conscious show up. "Where'd you get that lie from, I don't have nice eyes."

"How is history of magic entertaining?" Anya grinned, letting her friend know that she was only kidding. "Please, teach me what is fun about it? History is just boring!"

Looking at Lena's shirt and reading the name, her head tilted to the side and asked her what it was. "Is there a guy name Mumford and he has a lot of sons?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:23 am

"I don't like you, Anya," Lena groaned, rolling her eyes, "I love you." And it was true. She was one of the only two people in the world that she truly loved. Sure, she loved Alex, and Patricia... but the fear of them changing to monsters was always imminent, always possible. With Anya, it was different. Sure, her family was overbearing, but she wasn't influenced by them. Merlin hope it'll stay that way.

"It's just that... the Professor's cool," she began, her enthusiasm finally falling because that was a lie, "aaand..." She took a deep breath, and leaned into Anya's ear, "for the first time since ever, I got to talk to him again." She quickly backed out, and rested her head comfortably on her friend's shoulders. "I admit it: I miss him."

Lena laughed. "Noooo..." she chuckled, "where did you get that idea from?" She remembered that Eva was clueless about it as well, and began explaining to her the same way she did. "It was one of my brother's favourites, but I got hooked too," she explained.
    Essie Fisher
    Essie Fisher
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Essie Fisher Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:34 am

Essie was frustrated that she couldn't find out the information about Nearly Headless Nick which she needed to complete her assigment, she had gone up to the library but the librarian said all copies on his history had been taken out, so she decided she would try and find a Gryffindor to ask, surely they would know

As she walked out into the Clock Tower Courtyard she saw two older students sitting on the grass having a conversation, they didn't have their house robes on so she wasn't sure what house they were in. Essie then walked up to them

"Um hello, sorry to interupt you but I was wondering are either of you in Gryffindor by any chance" Essie asked despartely hoping they were
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:07 pm

"I love you too Le," she grinned as she slung her left arm around Lena's shoulders. "And don't you ever forget that, okay?"

"AHA!" Anya said loudly as she jumped up, jumping a little and turning around excitedly. "I'm so happy! I am so joyous for you! Oh my Merlin!" Plopping back down, the bright grin still ever present on her face, a blush rose onto her cheeks in embarrassment, "Sorry."

"Well I don't know," Anya shrugged. "You know I'm a restricted kid," she laughed lightly. "I don't know much about it."

Soon a first year came in, questioning about them about their houses.

"I'm sorry," her slight broken English came through. "We're both from Durmstrang. I can't help you but I don't know about Lena."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:13 am

Lena felt an arm being slung around her shoulders, and she responded with slinging her right arm around Anya's. "I'm sure I'll never forget, because I do love you," she grinned, agreeing with her best friend, who she saw every day.

When Lena saw Anya jump up and own with excitement, she decided to let all of her elation go by screaming up and down with her, tears rushing out of her face. "Do you have any idea how happy I am about this?" she gasped, trying to talk as she cried. Her happiness was great, and it was overpowering everything else. She wipe her tears from her face as they stopped, but she still couldn't help but sniffle. "No need to apologize," she nodded.

"No offense," Lena sighed, her eyes still puffy from the crying, "but you have a crappy family. But what should I know? I have a crappy family too!"

Lena then turned to the young first year. "No, and I'm not in the Gryffindor equivalent either," she replied, "but like she said, I might be able to help you. What do you need help in, huh?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:11 am

"Well you better love me," Anya grinned as Lena placed her arm around her shoulders. "Because like we've established, I'm pret-tay amazing."

"Very happy!" The Hrabrost laughed loudly, "You're even crying about it!" She pointed out as she hugged Lena tightly, whispering in her ear, "I'm very happy for you. You have no idea how much though!"

Letting go with a cheeky grin, she added: "I might just go to the dorm, silence the my voice and room as she scream and jump in excitement, probably breaking something along the way but it's not like I care right now!"

"No offense taken," Anya shrugged. "I know they are and yours are pretty crappy too but I'd rather take yours than mine. Besides, you went to a muggle school. I wish I went there to visit at least once." She grinned and shrugged happily, still in a good mood, "But we can be the good outcomes of those crappy families. When I get married and have kids, hell yeah I'm going to teach my kids about everything and respect what their beliefs are no matter what."

Going into deep thought for a moment, Anya smiled slightly, "It's odd, you know." She confessed, "How different we are yet how close we are. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way, right?"

"Ask Le anything," Anya bragged. "She knows almost anything you ask her. She's like an encyclopedia of facts."
    Essie Fisher
    Essie Fisher
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Essie Fisher Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:17 am

Essie was kind of disappointed that the girls were from Durmstrang, which meant they probably wouldn't know. But one of them said she might, Essie knew it was a long shot but it was worth a try

"Well what I need to know is when the Gryffindor Ghost Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington died" Essie said quickly pulling out her notepad just in case the girl knew the answer
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:46 pm

Lena snorted. "Oh puh-lease," she laughed, rolling her eyes with a huge grin on her face, "I'm pretty ah-mae-zing too, y'know." She chuckled lightly, the huge grin never fading from her face.

"I-I know!" she grinned, and she hummed quietly as quietly as she could as Anya whispered in her ear, "I have no idea how happy I am for myself, as selfish as it may sound." She continued to hold her best friend tightly, feeling as if she'd never let go.

Too soon, though, Anya did let go, and Lena wondered why. She then listened to Anya go on about how she was going to celebrate the event, and Lena smiled, chuckling a little. "I suggest you don't do it in our dorm just in case you break anything," she remarked, "why can't we celebrate by decorating the school with flowers or throwing confetti on people instead?"

Lena nodded when she listened to Anya's speech. Lena's family weren't crappy in the matter of their beliefs - they had given up pureblood supremacy long ago - but it was the fact that they never seem to be there for their children and if their children had an advantage that they do not have, like Lena's illusioning abilities, they tend to throw them under the bus. "I'm going to love my children no matter what they are: pretty, annoying, ugly, freaky... I will love them as long as they are of my flesh and blood, or if I consider them so." Her thoughts immediately shifted towards Rosie.

"Opposites attract, right?" she asked, a smirk on her face, "that principle doesn't just apply to romance and science. It applies to friendship too. Especially in one like ours."

Lena rolled her eyes at Anya before blinking at the girl's question. So... that was it? No difficult question? Just a question on someone's date of death? "Oh," she replied, sounding slightly disappointed, "that would be the thirty-first of October fourteen ninety-two."
    Essie Fisher
    Essie Fisher
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Essie Fisher Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:45 am

Essie was surprized the girl seemed to know this question quite well, almost as though she was expecting a different question. Essie then pulled quickly jolted down the information in her notepad and placed it back into her bag

"Oh thandk you so much" Essie said gratefully
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:03 am

"Says who?" Anya joked. "Cause I don't remember saying that!"

The girl rolled her eyes towards her best friend as she hugged Anya tighter, "That is far from sounding selfish and you know that. You sound happy and that's what you should be. Happy."

Anya crossed her arms playfully, "I am not a klutz, thank you very much!" She then laughed, "Well you can do that, I feel like this is something that the whole world in that little bathroom has to know!"

But Anya grinned, "I will help you with decorating the school with flowers and confetti and peoples faces, yeah?"

"You forget the word klutzy," Anya smirked. "But I understand and I agree with you."

The girl nodded, smiling slightly, "Yeah and now that I think about it, I always tend to be close to people who are quite the opposite from me. You, Lora, Kait, Dylan, Kayla whom sadly stayed back in Durmstrang- that whore! - and well..." Anya blushed. "Yefrem is quite the opposite form me too and I suppose you could say Frodo and I are about the closest in personality."

Anya smiled brightly as she slung her arm around her friend, "But I think you will always be my favorite!"

The Hrabrost was in such a good mood because of her best friends news and nothing could wipe that bright grin off that smile. Even towards the Hufflepuff, "Told you she knows everything." She laughed, "She's the smartest person out there!"

Last edited by Anastasia Telsa on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:54 pm

Lena snorted, "I thought these things went without mentioning, Anyaschka." She then chuckled playfully to show Anya she knew she was merely joking.

The Uchitel nodded, a small smile forming on her face. "I know," she whispered, "but it's just that I have such little cause to be happy nowadays that everytime that I do feel happy for myself, I instantly feel selfish.

"Whoever said you were a klutz?" she asked, tilting her head, "I was talking about me." She then firmly nodded. "Oh yes," she agreed, "everyone should know the chances of Durmstrang's Best Ever Couple getting back together are getting higher by the year."

The blonde firmly nodded again, and pretended to get a notepad out of her head. "Do you have any specific ideas?" she asked, looking up at her friend.

Lena rolled her eyes. "I will not let my children be clumsy and let them tug their girl - or boyfriends down the stairs and let them have a big bruise on their forehead like I did!" she flailed, waving her arms around out of panic.

"Kayla!" she announce, gasping. She hadn't seen her for a long time save for classes and even then they barely talked. She then chuckled slightly when Anya swore; she couldn't help it. "Well... Kait and I are closest in terms of personality, I suppose," she replied, pursing her lips in uncertainty. That statement was true in third year, but what about now? So much has happened that lines that were once clear were blurred.

She chuckled when Anya put an arm around her and did the same thing. "Aww, thank you!" she replied in a flattering tone, "you're my only favourite!"

Lena rolled her eyes and snorted quietly at Anya's statement. "I'm not exactly Einstein, you know," she remarked.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:58 pm

"Yeah, yeah," Anya rolled her eyes jokingly and grinned. "You're amazing too."

"You, my friend, have plenty reasons to be happy," she said confidently. "I think you do." Anya shrugged, "Usually, I act all miserable but then I realize that I have you, Lora, Kait and you know, Yefrem and then I just become happy."

"Oh," Anya laughed shyly. "Sorry. Why you again?" She joked. Anya smiled at what Lena said, "They would, the moment you walk into Durmstrang, everyone will throw rice and confetti."

The Hrabrost smile and loudly said, "CAN WE USE LILACS?!"

Anya laughed loudly, so hard as she feel back onto her back. "Now, you're kids are definitely going to be klutzes!"

"You and Kait are really similar," she agreed. "But then again, I guess if I had to compare myself with a girl, it'd be Lora. We're an odd group of friends, aren't we?" Anya chuckled, "But I mean it in a good way."

The girl grinned brightly at her friend as she returned the compliment.

"Well you're damn close to it!" Anya said with a grin. "And don't you deny saying no! After all, who is the one who helps me out with muggle stuff?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:27 am

Lena sighed. "Yeah. I have Frodo, Patricia, you, Lora, Kait, Dyl... hell, even Charles," she muttered, twiddling her thumbs, "but I'm not sad about that. I'm not sad at all, actually. I'm scared. I'm scared that all of you will be taken from me. Maybe you'll change, maybe you'll... I don't know, get tired of me..."

The blonde snorted, rolling her eyes and trying to neaten her hair as the breeze blew by. "Oh. So... even if the two of us aren't together they'll throw confetti everytime we come in?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. Crinkling her nose, she added, "I hate, hate rice. Except when it's in sushi. That's nice." She chuckled. "Rice is nice."

Lena pursed her lips, trying to remember what lilacs meant. "Generally, lilacs mean beauty and pride," she elaborated, "and purple lilacs mean the first signs of love." She nodded firmly. "So we can definitely use lilacs in our decorations!

"I am still not having clumsy children!" she exclaimed, taking steps back and forth out of agitation, "and if I do, I'll make sure they're not clumsy!"

Shrugging her shoulders, Lena agreed. "I know we're so similar, because we're pretty damn close. But... I don't know, I haven't been feeling close with anyone except for you and Tess, and I haven't seen her since the summer," she mused aloud, her tone taking a negative turn. She then laughed, agreeing with Anya's statement. "Of course!" she agreed, "but that's what makes us such good friends!"

Lena purse her lips for a second. "I do?" she replied, hesitantly, "I'm not smart; I'm only the product of the influences that surround me."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:56 am

"Charles?" The name suddenly caught Anya's attention, her eyes scrutinizing Lena's face, looking for any slip of her face expression. "You and Charles?" She repeated once more as she crossed her arms, "Huh, when did this happen?"

Anya hugged Lena tightly, "I'd be a crazy idiot to let you go go Len." She rested her head on her shoulder. "A very crazy idiot whom you've got permission to kick her ass if I step out of line. Besides, you're like my peanut butter to my jelly, my velcro to other piece of velcro or my evil clone," Anya laughed slightly. "You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You jump off a bridge, I'd totally miss you," she joked and then added seriously. "But I don't think I would ever leave your side and sure, we'll have times were we disagree and times we'll fight but that's what best friends go through, right?"

The girl grinned brightly at the thought of lilacs, "I like those and carnations. I think carnations are my favorite flowers. What do those mean?" She asked curiously.

"You're jinxing yourself," Anya teased Lena. "It will happen now!"

"Tess?" Anya asked curiously, "I don't think I've met her yet! I must now though!"

"I think it does but I'm damn proud that it makes us good friends," the dark haired girl said. "I mean, although the circumstances has made us who we are, aren't the best, I think they've worked out for the best, don't you think?"

Anya rolled her eyes at her blonde best friend, "You are, trust me. You know a lot more than I do, that's for sure."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:52 am

"Yes," Lena repeated, a monotone taking over what was already a dismal tone, "Charles and I may be called friends." She tried to not mention how they became friends again, but she was talking to Anya, out of all people, so she gave up hiding. "We owled each other after his father was killed, we argued and became friends." She shrugged her shoulders.

The blonde received Anya's hug without any objection, and raised an eyebrow when she had tried to compare her to things that she really didn't care about. "Why am I not the Elspeth to your Kella? Or the Holmes to your Watson?" She blinked. "I don't jump of bridges; I jump off fjords." She laughed. "I know what you mean, dear Anyaschka."

"Carnations, huh?" she repeated, "depends what colour it is. Generally, they mean devoted love. Pink carnations" - she sighed - "mean a devoted love, or that you'll never forget someone. Light red carnations would mean that your heart aches for someone, while a darker red means alas for my heart!" She chuckled slightly. "A solid coloured carnation means 'yes', while a purple one means capriciousness, a striped one, really, means no, and finally, white carnations mean innocence, while yellow ones mean rejection."

Lena grinned. "Tess is wonderful!" she agreed.

The blonde nodded. "Well, those situations make us better friends," she mused, trailing her palm across her face to wipe off some sweat.

"Why can't I just teach you everything I know?" she huffed, though it was in an amused tone.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue May 08, 2012 5:30 am

"Oh," Anya simply said as her arms uncrossed and found themselves on her lap. "Well, I suppose you could always send my condolences and what not." The Hrabrost still wasn't thrilled at the idea of Lena and Charles as friends. From what she had seen between the friendship of both Charles and Lena, not many good things came from being friends with him. But the girl had always spoken out about her displeasure towards the boy and decided to give it a rest. After all, the boy's father had died.

"Well because that was the first bloody thing that came to my mind!" Anya rolled her eyes and she whined slightly. "And besides, why do I get to be Watson? What if I want to be Holmes?" Laughing at Lena's last bit, she shook her head and decided not to say anything about it.

"When did you get all this information about flowers," the girl asked curiously, quite surprised with her friend's knowledge, laughing a little too, she added, "Someone must have been very bored over the holidays."

"Then I must meet this Tess!" Anya grinned. Momentarily blinking, she smiled, "And they do."

Leaning back into the soft grass Anya frowned, "I wish there was some way we could just do a simple spell and transfer knowledge from one another. It would be a lot easier than having to teach me one thing to another." She was serious though.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue May 08, 2012 1:33 pm

Lena burst into a howl of laughter, as if it was the funniest thing in the world. Frankly, it was. She paused to respond to her friend. "Condolences?" she echoed, shaking her head profusely, "you should be sending bricks to him. I mean, Chuck and I did, all the down there in Hell. That bastard's done more harm than good in his sorry life." She pursed her lips, imagining that scene in her head and immediately began to laugh again. After all, Charles would miss half - if not more - of his bricks.

"You're more Watson, and I'm more Holmes, duh!" flailed the Uchitel, "I mean... I love murder mysteries - like Holmes! I also love the art of deduction - not seduction" - Le still laughed over that joke - "And I love murder mysteries! Except when the answers are already there, of course." She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly.

Grinning, Lena eagerly responded, "I got most of my knowledge as a child. From my sister. Not Vanka, Heidi. Heidi loved Herbology." Child. The word rang in Lena's head, and she took a deep breath. Rosie. She exhaled loudly, trying to let it slip.

"If that were true we wouldn't have to go to school anymore," Lena mused, a smirk curling upon her lips, "the Professors can just shove all of that information in our minds, right?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:55 pm