Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

if friends were flowers, i'd pick you

Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

if friends were flowers, i'd pick you Empty if friends were flowers, i'd pick you

Post by Emelie Foss Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Emelie lay alone in the garden. She was looking up at the clouds, her undecidable coloured eyes darting everywhere in the sky.

Try as she did, Emelie couldn't forget the news she'd been given earlier. Sure, she knew it would come, but that soon? How could her grandmother die?

And what would her sister do? She was an innocent muggle. Would someone take her away from Emelie? No, she couldn't let that happen.

Bitter tears formed in the girl's eyes. Emelie sniffed, but refused to cry.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

if friends were flowers, i'd pick you Empty Re: if friends were flowers, i'd pick you

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:52 pm

He sighed and was in the Garden. Sitting down looking at the sky, nothing bothered him he was alone and still. He was bored annoyed and was rather happy all at the same time. He was looking at the sky, it amazed him at times how mother nature had it's ways. He noticed a female. She was cute. Oh cares right? So what if she was he simply shook his head and sighed."Hi." He said slowly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

if friends were flowers, i'd pick you Empty Re: if friends were flowers, i'd pick you

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:09 pm

Quinn was walking when she saw a garden. Quinn smiled and went in and saw two other people there. Quinn picked a rose and decided not to be rude. "Hello" Quinn said to them. Quinn the recognized that one of them was Emelie from her classes.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Emelie looked up as she heard two voices. She turned away, wiping the tear in her left eye away.

"Hello," she said, faking a smile. She recognized Quinn from classes, but not the other boy. She turned sharply to him, blonde hair flying.

"Who are you?" Emelie asked, tilting her head.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Quinn saw right threw her fake smile, Quinn only knew it was fake because she used to do the same when it came to her when she got beat by her dad when she was a kid. Quinn then nodded her head in hello and smelled the rose. She then looked at the boy and realized she didn't no who he was either.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:07 pm

He looked at her, then at the new girl. Nice two birds with one stone. Methodically Speaking. One of them asked who was he? That was a surprise."Well, I am the Badass in this School, and who are you?" She asked him a question without specif it's primrose so he gave her a smart ass answer. His attestation turned towards the Younger Female, she was by far cute to."So, Yeah anit the sky wonderful?" he said with improper Grammar intended in his words. He waited to sound, like a badass, smartass, and an idiot at the same time.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:31 pm

Quinn nodded. "Wow, we have another smart ass in this school. Didn't see that one coming" Quinn teased the boy. "I'm Quinn, the first smart ass, well when I want to be" Quinn just shrugged and looked at him waiting for him to talk.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:35 pm

He looked at her and smiled. This one he liked. She was perfect. Then again he hasn't seen her impulsive yet, so he can't speak to soon."Thanks, dear. Name's Sithis by way and you are?" He asked her slowly, waiting for a reply.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:39 pm

Quinn nodded her head. "Pleasure... The name is Quinn Mikaelson" Quinn answered his question. "So what year you in Vallée" Quinn asked with a smirk forming on her face. She waited for the boy to answer.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Emelie looked between the two of them. "Badass, huh? And smartass? Wow." She scrunched the note she'd been writing to her sister up, and frowned jokingly. "I thought I was the badass of the school."

Emelie tilted her head. "I'm Emelie. Third year and Prideux."
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:25 pm

He sighed and looked at her, nodding, and smiling at her."I'm a Fourth year." He said very slowly towards her. Before sighing slowly, and looking up at the sky."SO what do you do for fun? Other then you know, Tease people?" he asked her. He looked at her and spoke."Pssh no one asked you." He said coldly. Not joking around.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Quinn just watched him talk and then nodded. Wow this kid wasn't kidding when he said he was a badass. "Well I usually just break old ladies hips" Quinn said in a serious tone but she was kidding. "No, usually I hang out with my friends" Quinn told him. "Or in my common room" Quinn shrugged.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:40 pm

He looked at her and smile."I break people's bones, beat people up." He said slowly, yet calmly and he was not joking he was being ice cold about it. HE did things that was committed to prison like sentences.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Quinn walked up to him. So they were closer but not to close. "So I'm guessing you're the sort of bad type then. The one that will break people in half, screw with your head, screw you and leave" Quinn asked with a smirk growing on her face.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:42 pm

He looked at her and smiled."Yes, that I am, and even worst. Why do you ask?" He asked her, his devilish charming smirk showing. As he looked at her. He was surprised she asked about that. Then again he never found someone that had a lot of things in common with him. Then again she wasn't a Murder or was she now? That he did not know. Nor was it ask able because it was a touchy subject.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Quinn nodded and smirked. "Oh no reason, just wanted to see what number on the scale between good and bad you were at. I got my answer" Quinn told him. She looked at Emelie and saw she was blood shot.

"What's a matter with you and don't play the fake smile gig. I've done that for years, so I no what it looks like" Quinn told her honestly. Quinn looked back at Sithis.

"Don't think you can charm me, I'm capable of a lot of things" Quinn raised her eye brow and crossed her arms over her chest.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:56 pm

He looked at her and spoke."You are really? I didn't know. And I wasn't charming you, however you are adorable for a young woman." He complimented her, and added activism.

(Sorry for the small post.)
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Quinn rolled her eyes and nodded. "Hm, thanks, you aren't bad yourself, Sithis" Quinn said to him. She looked around the place and saw a whole bunch of flowers. Quinn looked up at the sky then just shrugged.

(OOC: It's okay)
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:41 pm

He smiled at her and smirked before speaking."Thanks, Hun. You know we can sit together and talk, Or we can both pick flowers I wouldn't mind, Only if I get to put them in your hands." HE said slowly. Before sighing and slowly making his way to sit down on the grass alone. It was still a great and wonderful view to be hold.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Quinn just looked at the flower she had in her hand. She walked over to Emelie. "Feel better" Quinn told her and placed the flower in her hand. She turned to Sithis. "Hm, I think I'll pass" Quinn smirked at him. "See you both later" Quinn walked out of the garden area.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Emelie looked around. "Well, I'm lost. I have no clue what's going on." She shook her head, and twirled the flower in her hand. She waved at Quinn as she left, laying back down again, closing her eyes and laying perfectly still.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:58 pm

He looked at her and spoke." I was hitting on her. She teased me. So Yeah a lot of stuff happened. You seemed to be buzzed out." he said slowly towards her. Not sure of what happened either. As he waited for her to reply to his answer.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:58 pm

Emelie opened one eye and looked at him. "You know, you strike me like the type of guy that hits on everyone. I don't know why, but you do."

She sighed. "I was buzzed out. A lot of stuff's going on." She reclosed her eye, and mumbled out of the corner of her mouth. "It was amusing, watching you two."
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:11 pm

He looked at her and sighed before his eyes widen and he spoke."I am the type of guy? Isn't that hot?" he questioned his himself, waiting for her to answer. Before shaken his head and speaking."How come it amusing you? I know I'm entertaining, if you can say that at least." He said slowly towards her.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:17 pm

"Yes, it's very hot," Emelie drawled sarcastically. "You seem like that type of guy." She sat up and looked at him. "That is, unless you can prove me wrong."

She flashed him a rare smile. "It just is. It's so strange seeing you two act like that. Entertaning, oh? And how are you so entertaning?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:12 pm