Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Zabava Kazlova
    Zabava Kazlova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I Write Sins Not Tragedies  Empty I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Post by Zabava Kazlova Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Zabava hid behind a tree having seen a vampire in the forest. He was going to be the perfect addition to the circus, Zab just knew it. Not only was he good looking but if you didn't know any better you would have thought of him as a human. It was just pure luck that Zab had seen him feed off of a deer while she was in the forest hunting for a new act.

She held her gun to a side, silently sifting through her bag, hoping that she had put her whole supply of bullets in. Yes, she was in luck, the vervain tipped bullets had fallen right to the bottom, but they were there. She was as quiet as humanely possible as she loaded her gun before tiptoeing into sight of the man. Or whatever you wanted to call it.

She slowly cocked the gun then squeezed the trigger at the same speed, aiming for its heart, but had jumped in the recoil and accidentally shot his leg. "SHIT!" she shouted, but was glad to have caught him off guard for long enough to shoot him in his other leg, making it practically incapable to move.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

I Write Sins Not Tragedies  Empty Re: I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Post by Tony Stark Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Aurmerles eyes shot to the side of his head as he heard something behind him. He knew someone was there and they'd just seen him drinking from a deer. Well there went the quiet meal option. Just as he turned to say something a pain shot through his leg. A huge burning pain followed by his muscle giving out in both leg had him collapsing to the floor before he could stop himself.

"Shit!" He cried turning so he was laid on his back. The vervain soon began to spread, causing more pain to build up.
    Zabava Kazlova
    Zabava Kazlova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zabava Kazlova Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:05 pm

Zabava walked up to the guy after seeing him collapse, giving him a small kick to see if he was still fairly okay. "Wand wand wand..." she muttered, check her bag and pockets until it came up. Zab wasn't particularly skilled with it but knew several basic spells.

"Okay, I need to get you to my truck. But my truck isn't near here." she explained walking around him. "Obviously you're not going to get there on your own, so I am going to have to use a bit of magic!" she told him smiling, manically.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:49 pm

He hissed at her his fangs exposed as she kicked him. It was clear she knew what he was, the vervain bullets was evidence of that so there was no point in hiding that it. "Go to hell!" He spat, reaching into his leg to pull out the bullet. It seemed to be wedged in somewhere beside the bone. It took a while but he managed to get it out in the end.

"I don't drink human blood but for you... i think i'll make an exception." He said spitting down at her feet. "Im not going anywhere with you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:31 am