Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

for you i'd write a symphony

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

for you i'd write a symphony Empty for you i'd write a symphony

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri May 18, 2012 5:36 pm

Alec walked into his Music classroom and noticed there wasn't anyone there yet. He sat down on the floor and was looking around until something caught his eye - two full drum kits, one red and one blue. Being there for three years, he had seen them plenty of times, but had never gotten the chance to play, for he was usually never alone.

Biting his bottom lip, he looked around once again and got up, going out of the classroom to see if anyone was making their way there at the moment. No one was there. Alec walked back in and glanced at the drums again, finally sighing and giving in after a while.

He made his way over to the red one and sat, grabbing the drumsticks and playing the first song that came to mind. Oh, he'd missed this.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

for you i'd write a symphony Empty Re: for you i'd write a symphony

Post by Basil Skydancer Mon May 21, 2012 10:43 pm

Basil stood and listened outside the classroom door for a while. The kid had some talent he would give him that. Taking out his own custom drumsticks from the holster at the small of his back, Basil snuck into the classroom and took the seat behind the blue kit and proceeded to match Blanchard's playing. If there was one thing the rocker was good at it was mimicry on instruments.

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 7:34 am

Annie wandered the corridors to the Music room, a smile on her face. She heard music resonating from the room - Actual music. She shook her head in disbelief as she walked into the classroom, she knew the music had to come from something but she didn't expect that something would be her professor and Alec.

She studied their movements for a moment, they were striking beats in unison. She shook her head then wandered over and opened one of the lockers where a electric guitar was kept. She listened closely, grinning as the song sounded familiar and with that she joined her professor and fellow student but with her playing the guitar.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Wed May 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Focused on the beat, Alec didn't even notice the professor come in until he heard another drum playing the song along with him. He turned his head and kept playing, grinning at his professor. After a while, one more person joined them: it was Antonette, on the guitar. She was actually really good.

When the song ended, Alec smirked at Antonette, "Not bad, DeMoivre. Well, at least not for me." He turned to look at the professor and raised an eyebrow, his smirk still present, "How was it, sir? Was it okay?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:48 am