Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

friends with a pretty boy

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

friends with a pretty boy Empty friends with a pretty boy

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Yo Blanchard, how are you? Suddenly remembered our night at the club, and thought I'd owl you just cause it's fun to hopefully annoy you.

I kinda miss you. Can you believe that? Maybe it's cause I'm not used to having friends around. So don't flatter yourself too much. How's your Christmas holidays coming along?

Can't wait for your reply.

Peace out,
    Flower
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

friends with a pretty boy Empty Re: friends with a pretty boy

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:18 pm

Grayson,

I knew you'd miss me and end up owling me. Everyone just loves me like that. Just know I'm not that easy to annoy.

You see, when you say 'don't flatter yourself' the person just automatically feels flattered. But I kind of miss you as well.

My holidays have been alright, I guess. Well, except for having a boy kiss me while under the effect of a love potion and I'm going to have to spend New Year's at my grandparent's. Which kinda sucks. What about yours?

Write back soon.

Peace out? Alright then,
    Alec
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:07 pm

Blanchard,

I would like to admit that your ego is much more higher than your IQ level. And would you please stop putting me in the same category as 'everybody'? Thought you figured out by now that I'm not exactly part of that group.

Yup, I'm a real bundle of joy so how can you not miss me? Eh, that sound way too happy. But you get the idea.

Does that you mean you admit you're gay? Or did you be a total pansy and push him away? Hm, maybe I'll see you there cause my foster parents were talking about some party. I miss Hogwarts, though I'm liking Durmstrang. How's Beauxbatons?

Yeah peace out cause that's the sort of thing you pick up while living in the States.

-Flower
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:33 pm

Grayson,

I think that's a bit hard, since my IQ is pretty high. And of course, pardon me, dear. Sometimes I forget you're a bit better than 'everybody'. . . but just a bit.

Of course I do. And I'm a real bundle of. . . whatever I am. Something sexy, I hope.

Pretty sure I told you I'm not gay. To which you replied that it was 'too bad cause it would have been a relief' or something of the type. So, yes, I was a total pansy and pushed him away. It would be great if you came, definitely make things a bit more interesting. Of course, it would suck for you. Pureblood parties are so boring sometimes- and I'm not even a pureblood.

Beauxbatons is going great, I guess. As great as school can be. Lots of gossip going around lately, I'm pretty sure you can imagine what it's about. Glad you're liking Durmstrang. Have you cheated on your boyfriend yet? Haha.

Alright then. Peace it is.

Alec Mr. Sexy You Adore
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:05 pm

Blanchard,

Your IQ is pretty high? Wow, I find that hard to believe. Either way, it can't be higher than your ego. Okay, you're pardoned, only cause you admitted that I'm better than everybody. That didn't sound too arrogant, did it?

You're a real bundle of overjoyed humour, Pretty Boy. And in my opinion, that's a good thing.

I don't care how many times you tell me, but I'm just going to ignore you and blissfully pretend that you are indeed gay. Besides, if you had kissed him back, you totally would have got a girlfriend by now cause girls find those things hot. Eh, as long as you're around, I'll have something to keep me entertained. Well, I am a pureblood from what I guess. And my foster parents are definitely purebloods as well.

Gossip and all, huh? I'm imagining and all sorts of perverted thoughts are coming to mind. So what exactly is the gossip about? I know you think quite low of me, but I'd like to make it clear that I would never cheat on my boyfriend, unless it's mindless flirting.

Mr.Sexy I adore? No comments on that.

Miss Gorgeous You Fancy
    Flower
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Grayson,

It did. But you're forgiven for your arrogant-ness because you're you. Oh, wait, no. You're not. Because you don't believe my IQ is bigger than my ego. Shame on you.

Why, thank you, flower. Same goes for you. We're a bit alike, huh?

Girls find those things hot, eh? Good to know. Very good to know. But, unfortunately for you girls, this will never happen again, so you'll have to content yourselves with my own hotness. I think you'll find that easy enough.

Foster parents are purebloods? Huh, that's nice. If you're there, it would be way more entertaining.

Gossip about me and Julian Rousseau, the boy who kissed me at that party. Along with some gossip of me banging a professor, but that's old news. And dear, I don't think lowly of you at all.

But you do adore me. And I am sexy.

Alec

P.S. I don't fancy you. Though you are gorgeous.

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Blanchard

I totally accept your forgiveness and going to ignore the other part because it is a fact that your ego is bigger than your IQ. But luckily for you, your looks make up for the lack of brain cells.

Thanks right back at ya! Ha, we're a lot alike, which is exactly why we'd make a terrible couple. Don't you agree? Though I can picture us as the whole 'friends with benefit' thing.

Oh please, as if you didn't already know that. Besides, it's just like how you boys find it hot when two girls kiss. Never happen again? Don't think so negatively pretty boy, cause I got my hopes up. Your hotness isn't so great, so chill.

Yup, they are. I think my real parents are purebloods also, at least, that's what my sister tells me. And yes, I'll definitely be there at the party.

Julian...hm, sexy name. I'm already getting all sorts of images in my mind, but nothing too bad. You banged a professor? Nah, I don't believe you can be that desperate. You're not, right?

Nah, I adore the Giant Squid, not you. And agreed, you are kinda sexy.

Miss Gorgeous You Care For
    Flower

P.S. You don't fancy me? Feeling's mutual.

Last edited by Iris Grayson on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:20 am

Grayson,

Well then, I'm just going to ignore all that except the 'your looks' part. Though I am ignoring the 'lack of brain cells' because that, my dear, is just rude.

Us as a couple would definitely be weird. And, like I told you before, I don't usually date. We make a kickass duo, though, and I could see the whole 'friends with benefits' thing working, but not for too long. Too bad you're in something called relationship. Way to rain on my parade, Grayson.

But two girls kissing is so different than two boys. Especially when one of them is love-potioned and the other is kissed against his will. It's not happening again and I am super hot, the end.

I didn't know you had a sister, that's cool. Is she hot? Lol, before you attack me over a letter, or send an angry flock of birds to deliver it, I'm kidding.

Well, he is a sexy person. And do not get your hopes up because I was joking. I'm a joker and that's what I do, joke. But I suppose the girls think he's sexy. I'm better, if I must say. And no, I did not bang a professor. Stupid rumours. I'm never desperate, honey.

Giant Squid? Ouch. But thank you for, finally, admitting you find me sexy.

Blanchard
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:52 pm

Blanchard,

Rude? Aw, but that's how I show people that I like them. I mean, I can't go all mushy, admit my feelings and shit, right? So I say comments like that. Better get used to it.

I did enjoy dancing with you though, it was fun. We'd be the dynamic duo! Or you know, something like that. Well, in case we do have boy/girl troubles, we know who to call. It'd be fun and you know what we should do? We should get drunk. Now that'd be epic. Haha, jealous of me being in a relationship? No worries, I'll always have time for you.

It may be different and yet, that doesn't stop you boys from ogling us, now does it? It's probably every guy's dream come true.

Yeah, she is pretty hot actually, we are twins after all. But not identical. And no you can't date her because she's in a relationship as well. Angry flock of birds? That sounds too nice a thing for me to do. Jinxes and hexes sound better.

Joke or not, I take it as acceptance. I know you're a joker, and I'm in full support of that. Okay, now you're just tempting me into wanting to meet him. Maybe he actually liked kissing you. Whew, glad you're not that desperate, because being desperate so does not suit you, sweetheart.

Yup, the Giant Squid that we have in Hogwarts is more adore-worthy than you.

-Flower

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue May 01, 2012 6:03 pm

Grayson,

You? Mushy and admitting your feelings? Wouldn't have dreamed of it. But glad we're on the same page then.

Dynamic duo, I like it. Whenever you need to make someone jealous, owl me and I'll gladly come to the rescue. Us drunk would be epic. We really should try that some time. . . And I'm not jealous, dear.

Of course it is. It's hot.

I have got to meet her some time. Jinxes and hexes? Well, I guess it's a good think I can manage a decent Protego.

Acceptance? Nope, but you keep thinking that. If it makes your dreams at night much more. . . pleasant. You did say girls found it hot, after all. And I don't know, maybe he did. He's pretty weird. You don't want to meet him.

Must be a very nice squid, then.

Pretty boy.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed May 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Blanchard,

Ah, I'm flattered that you already know me so well. But hey, I'm not completely heartless, so it's fine if I'm a bit bitchy.

Huh, that actually sounds like a tempting offer. And with our oh so realistic flirting, I think it'd come in handy.

Believe it or not, I think you'd get along well with her. We're almost alike in personalities.

Can't dream about a guy I never met. I do dream about you though and let me tell you that, not all are pleasant. Weird? Okay, I definitely have to meet him.

It is a nice squid. It harasses people, annoys them and even scares them. You can see why I adore it.

See you soon!
    Flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:03 am