Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

hey there, pretty boy

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

hey there, pretty boy Empty hey there, pretty boy

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:40 pm

It had been a while since Iris had been to this club and she was actually starting to miss it. She grinned to herself as she entered and felt the familiar vibe of music and drinks. She ordered a glass of Firewhiskey and downed it in one go and ordered another one. Once she felt a bit tipsy, she made her way to the dance floor.

She smirked playfully at the guys hoping to only catch their attention, even though she had no intention of anything happening since she already had Hades. She began dancing to the catchy tunes and didn't pay much attention when she felt someone beside her.
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Adult
    Adult

hey there, pretty boy Empty Re: hey there, pretty boy

Post by Patricia Vorstenbach Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:00 am

Patricia and Alex were in the bar section of the club together that night. They hadn't been partying in months, and their friends were dancing on the dance floor singing drinking songs. She chuckled and whispered to her husband, "Well, aren't they lovely tonight?"

She walked over to the dance floor to try and calm them down when she bumped into someone. "Whoops!" she exclaimed. "Who is this?" She looked at the young girl.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:46 pm

"Firewhiskey, please," Alec ordered as soon as he walked in the club. With a sip of his drink, he took a look at the dancefloor, all those gorgeous girls dancing and having fun.

The Prideux smirked, he'd missed this place. The last couple of months had been tough, but school had started and he was feeling better again.

After drowning his firewhiskey, Alec made his way to the dancefloor. There was an older blonde walking a few steps in front of him and he was about to go around her, to the other side of the dancefloor, when she suddenly stopped and he bumped into her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:16 am

Iris turned to the boy who was next to her, and grinned appreciatively. Damn, he looked good. "Is it just me or do you look a little lost?" She asked with a smirk, stepping closer to him so he could hear her over the music. "You certainly don't seem like a first timer, though." She looked at him once more before saying, "Hey, I'm Grayson. You got a name? It's fine if you don't cause I'm already thinking of a few," she told with a wink.

She went over to the bar and had a couple of shots before making her way back to the dancefloor.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Alec smirked at the girl next to him and shrugged. "Not lost," he said in her ear, so she could hear him, "Just looking for someone worth my time." She was cute, seemed to have attitude, and looked about his age, he noticed. "I think I found one, though," he stepped closer to her again and winked.

"I'm Alec," he told her, "But you can call me whatever you wish."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:44 pm

"Worth your time, huh?" Iris asked with a raised eyebrow. "Well, I'm glad you looked in the right place," she grinned mischievously. She put her arms around his neck and began to sway to the music.

"Sexy name for someone like you," she commented with a casual smile. "I'll probably stick to 'Alec' otherwise 'pretty boy'." She told him. "My first name's Iris by the way. So what brings you out here tonight?"
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:12 pm

Alec's smirk widened and he tilted his head to the side, "I think I like 'pretty boy'."

"Well, Iris," he said, putting his arms around her waist and moving along to the beat, "just wanting to have some fun, that's all. What about you? Came to find out how many boys you could get with your charm?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:27 pm

"Well, if the name fits..." Iris trailed off and smiled slyly. She laughed lightly at Alec's question and shook her head. "Nope, I already have someone. Just a bit of a stress reliever, really. That and the fact I was beginning to miss this place. Don't tell anyone though," she attempted to whisper and grinned.

"I'm guessing you're not from England...?" She asked, noticing his accent and appearance. "I'm pretty sure I would have noticed you in Hogwarts," she said, enjoying the feel of the music.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Alec raised his eyebrows, "Already have someone, eh?" He lowered his head and whispered in her ear, "Doesn't he mind his gorgeous girlfriend dancing alone with another boy?" He added, "And don't worry, flower. Your secret's safe with me."

He shook his head, "Beauxbatons, the sexiest school." He winked, "Because everybody loves a boy with a french accent. So, you're from England then, huh? Hogwarts, is it as grand as they make it to be?"

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:22 pm

"And won't your girlfriend have a problem with someone as hot as you dancing with a gorgeous girl?" Iris asked in return, a teasing glint in her eyes. She felt like she was playing with fire, but it was just for fun. "Flower. I like it," she approved and smirked at him.

"Not everbody, sweetheart," she replied coolly and played with his hair. "Hogwarts is definitely grand. At least for me it is," she smiled humourlessly. "And what, french boys don't like girls with english accents?" She grinned.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:29 pm

"I'm not one for dating," Alec replied with a smirk. He briefly wondered what this girl was doing here with him, if she already had a boyfriend, but pushed that thought away. Some girls just wanted to have some fun. "Glad you do," he said, "It was either that or Rainbow. You see, I'm not very good with nicknames."

He raised an eyebrow, "Do you? I mean honestly, french boys are irresistible." Grabbing her hand from his hair, he kissed the top of it and winked, before letting go, "French boys like any girls, not just ones with English accents."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:39 pm

"I wonder why you're not one for dating," Iris told in a sarcastic tone and laughed lightly. "Since you're not up for dating, how about friendship? Cause I think I'd like to see more of you," she commented and looked at Alec questioningly. "Rainbow? Yeah, I think I'm going to go with Flower," she grinned amusedly.

"Well, I do admit that French boys are irresistable, but there's always an exception," she told in a teasing tone. "So you know how to woo a girl, I'll give you that," she said as he kissed her hand. "Any girls? That pretty much sounds desperate. I'm sure you have a type." She raised an eyebrow and once more put her arm around his neck, as the music continued to play.

OUTFIT!
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:00 pm

"I think I'd like to see more of your pretty face too, flower," Alec said, grinning, "Friends, then?" He shrugged, "The only nicknames I could think of with your name. Iris, the flower, or the goddess of rainbows." He added, "Oh, and there's goddess too, but that doesn't necessarily have to do with the name," he winked.

"I do hope I'm not one of them. I'd be very hurt," he nodded and put a hand to his heart, and smiled, "Of course I know woo a girl. Did you honestly think I was an amateur?" He shrugged, wrapping his arm tighter around her waist again and pulling her closer, "Not really. I usually find my type when I see her."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:21 pm

"Can't blame you for wanting to be around me," Iris replied, pretending to be dramatic and grinned. "Definitely friends," she confirmed and winked at Alec. "You know, if I wasn't so against pickup lines like that, I would be sort of turned on by now. But sadly for you, they just don't work on me," she told with a laugh.

"Alright, I'll save your pride by saying that you're not one of those exceptions," she told amusedly and shook her head. "Nope, never thought the word 'amateur' is in your vocabulary," she shrugged. "Oh, so found anyone who's your type yet?"
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:48 am

"Well, with a face and body like yours. . ." Alec mocked checking her out and winked, laughing. He smirked, "What? Would you prefer 'If you were the new burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous' ? Or 'Your body is a Wonderland and I want to be Alice' ?

"Glad I'm not," he winked and shook his head, "Nah. There's a really hot one, though, but too bad she's taken."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:56 am

"And with dancing skills like yours..." Iris mimicked and punched Alec's arm playfully. She laughed lightly at his attempt, amused. "Damn, you're persistant. Well, I do like the 'Alice in Wonderland' one, it sounds...fun." She smirked.

"Oh really? And who's this unavailable beauty you desire?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, not thinking it might be her he was talking about. She wasn't all that. "Besides for all I know, you could be gay who's just pretending to be straight," she pointed out, trying not to grin and played with his hair again.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:52 pm

"Sounds fun?" Alec raised an eyebrow, "That one's practically saying 'I want to be in you', if you know what I mean." He smirked, "But if you like that. . . who am I to complain?"

He put his fingers to his chin and pretended to think, "Hm, I'm pretty sure she's in front of me." Laughing, he shook his head, "Come on, Grayson, you know you're hot, don't you?" Alec smirked and tilted his head to the side, "Well, if I was that really would just be too bad for all the ladies out there."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:07 pm

"Well, some girls wouldn't mind being a 'wonderland' for guys like you. And sadly, I'm not one of them," Iris smiled mischievously. "It is fun when you do it with the right guy or girl, I guess. But I wouldn't know for sure," she shrugged.

She hid her surprise by giving Alec a wink and said, "Thanks for the compliment pretty boy, you ain't half bad either. Yeah, I suppose I do know that but not many guys make it obvious," she replied and grinned. "Nah, it'd be a relief for the ladies really," she teased. "And some poor unfortunate boy might get stuck with you instead."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:42 pm

Alec grinned smugly, and winked, "Too bad." He frowned and shrugged, saying in a quiet voice, "I wouldn't either."

"I'm pretty darn good looking, aren't I?" he asked, smirking, and then shrugged, "I'm an obvious guy, what can I say? And relief? Really?" He put a hand to his heart and with the other, he pretended to wipe a tear, "I'm hurt."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:12 am

Iris faked surprise and gasped. "Figured that someone like you would know what it's like." She chuckled good naturedly. "It's alright, good things come to those who wait anyway."

"Nope, you're not so good looking. Like I said, you're not half bad," she replied grinning, finding his egoistic comments sort of entertaining. She raised an eyebrow at Alec's gesture and asked, "Dramatic much? And yes relief because believe it or not, guys like you are easy to find," she stated. "Maybe not as endearing as you, but with the same persona."

"You know what? Durmstrang's a really cool school," she commented suddenly. "Way more interesting than Hogwarts."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Surprisingly, Alec felt his cheeks redden a bit with a soft blush as he gave a small, nervous laugh and hoped the girl hadn't noticed. "I guess they do," he muttered.

"I'm not half bad, I'm zero bad," the boy replied, flashing her a cheeky grin. "Ouch," he said, "Thanks." Alec would usually take this joking, but the way she said that kind of. . . hurt him. Not that he would ever admit it. But really, was it that easy to find guys like him?

"What's it like?" he asked, interested. He had always wanted to visit other schools.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Iris grinned amusedly at Alec's reaction. "Looks like I struck a nerve. So, who's the special someone that just crossed your mind?" She teased.

"Zero bad? Yeah sure, whatever you say," she scoffed and shook her head, smiling nonetheless. Raising an eyebrow at his comment, she said, "Bruised your ego, did I? I was just stating a fact, really. But then again, maybe I feel like that cause I don't know you that well."

"It's kind of dark, like really dark. And the students and teachers seem to be a bit...insane," she recalled. "Not all are like that though."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Alec frowned, confused. "What are you talking about?" he asked, "There's no special someone."

"I think it's the second one," he said, putting his usual smirk back on. "Get to know me and you'll see there is no one like Alec Blanchard in this world," he stated, laughing, and winked.

"Insane and dark?" he echoed, raising an eyebrow, "Doesn't seem like a very good combination to me." Looking at his watch, he sighed. "I should get going, it was nice to meet you, Flower," he said, grinning, "Owl me later, we should meet up some other time."

Kissing her cheek and winking at the girl, he left.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:42 am