Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Pretty please?

Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Pretty please? Empty Pretty please?

Post by Kaci McQueen Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:25 pm

Outfit

Kaci leaned forward, and placed a gentle kiss on the boy, right next to his lips. She knew the boy, who looked around her age, was with his girlfriend tonight; his Russian girlfriend. That didn't stop her from snagging him up though, those blue eyes looked utterly irresistible.

"Uh.." The boy whimpered, closing his eyes. She could tell he was trying to get his wits together, and go to his girlfriend. But she knew her charm was winning.

It always does.

"Forget about her, for tonight," She whispered, her right hand resting on his stomach. Then it went a bit lower. "Just think... of what I can do..." A bit lower... "and she couldn't even compare." Her hand was now too low, for it to even be in safe territory. Not even close.

Then Kaci suddenly cocked her head and smirked. She heard a possessive girl from where the girfriend was distracted. "Oops." She gave a dramatic sigh, and kissed him softly, the boy completely frozen. "Until next time," She whispered in his ear, her nails on her right hand digging in to where it currently laid.

Then she disappeared off to another part of the Nightclub, leaving the boy to his angry girlfriend.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Pretty please? Empty Re: Pretty please?

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Feliks leaned against the wall, his gaze focused on the girl as she moved away from her former amusement.

"Having fun Doll face," he raised his eyebrow, pushing himself off hte wall and grabbing her wrist, stoping her from moving forward and pulling her back towards him. "Got to admit, I like your style.... his girlfriend will be yelling at him all night."

He smirked as he looked at the couple, "Thats why I don't bother with those."
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:46 am

Kaci purred and leaned forward. "Boys are so easy to mess with, especially the ones loyal to their girlfriends." Smirking, her free hand rested on the side of his face, stroking the skin.

"But they are most fun," The Grryfindor whispered in his ear, slowly trying to free her wrist. "Say, do you have a girl here with you today? You seem fun, but... I think I will like you to myself." Smirking slightly, Kaci licked the outline of his ear slowly.

"You will have to prove yourself to me though, you are worth to stay with. Are you going to try... or..." Kaci didn't finish her sentence, without feeling the need too.

He got the meaning anyways.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:26 pm

Feliks smirked, wrapping an arm around her as she leaned foward, towards her ear, his strong hold keeping her against him, not allowing her to leave.

"Now, now, don't try and go so quickly," he murmured, leaning down towards her, his own mouth drifting towards her ear, "We were just getting to have some fun weren't we?"

Slowly, he pushed a careful, lingering kiss right at the base of her jaw. Pulling back slightly, he smirked against the skin, "What fun." he leaned down to kissing again, moving down a little more, heading towards her neck, "would having a girl get me?"
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:04 pm

Tilting her head back a little, Kaci gave a little smirk. Nibbling on his collarbone, she rubbed her body against his. She moved her free hand around the band of jeans, hooking some fingers through a belt loop. Yanking him even closer, Kaci purred. "Are we going to do teasing... or go with the flow?" Biting on his bottom lip, Kaci thought that this night was going to be very fun.

"Good..." Kaci panted slightly, her eyes sparkling. "Finally, some one see's where I'm getting at." Giving him more access to her neck, Kaci hoped the boy didn't give her a hicky in a obvious place.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Feliks smirked, a little growl growing in the back of his throat as her hands teased.

"I don't know," he whispered huskily, his lips still drifting lower and lower, pushing her jacket back to reveal more skin to trail along, "What were you thinking Dollface?"
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:52 am

Shrugging off her jacket, Kaci revealed more of her skin, and all of the black corset she was wearing. Smirking, Kaci ran her fingers through his hair as he kissed her skin.

"I think..." Kaci breathed, not thinking entirely too straight. "We go with the flow. No use... to plan what we do." Then she brought his head up, and gave him a searing kiss.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:18 pm

"hmm, plans? What are those darling?"

He smirked, and took the skin that was offered to him, leaning into her body as he did so. His lips trailed down her shoulder, and then back up, ending right by her mouth, where he kissed the corner of it, leaning, back, gaze daring as he let his lips hover just above hers.

"So... what does the flow say now?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:49 pm